It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foxtree
a reply to: tanstaafl
Cool I wasnt starting an argument just wanted a link hadn't seen that paper before

Don’t worry yourself over Necrose and it’s other faces - they’re all pretty much one and the same. You carry on, like the rest of us and we’ll see where we end up.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: SpartanStoic
Problem being if it was doing here what it was doing in China, they couldn't hide that. There would be widespread and sustained outbreaks unless it's not as severe here as it there in terms of its effects.

Bingo. And we'd be seeing such things now, since, again, this has been in the wild since at least early December.
edit on 12-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: ketsuko

There are no racial or gender differences with ACE-2 according to studies. The one that supposedly found that was using a very limited sample.

The geographic distribution of the ACE II genotype: a novel finding

This paper contains a meta-analysis of 145 studies and 49 959 subjects. There are clear trends of ACE2 proportions amongst geographic locations.

It's a shame south Americans weren't included in this study. It does seem to show a link towards Africans/Europeans not being as affected by virus acting on ACEII as much. I may be reading it wrong though.
What's happening in China/asia and everywhere else is so different it begs the questions why so different. Having different amounts of receptiors depending on ethnicity seems to solve the question and wth science behind it.
Only time will tell but all those who flew across the world should have been turning up at hospital in large numbers by now. But they are not.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: anonentity
I think it may be more likely to do with China's air pollution and the effects it has on the lungs.
But I do know the things we're seeing don't match what we've seen in the rest of the world.
Something doesn't add up and it bothers me.

Agreed - which is why I still believe that there are two different 'bugs' in this equation - something super nasty that escaped the lab in WuHan, and the CV which is being used as a cover story by the CCP.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Once again there are some developments happening under the radar.
The brave new world.

China has just developed an app that identifies close contact to coronavirus infected people.
The individual provides their name, ID # to request information.

This app will warn people if they have come in contact with someone who has the virus, is suspected of having the virus or a potential case.
This extends to various public transportation information ie. trains, planes.
If the app indicates that the person has come in contact they are advised to stay home and contact a local health center.

Just speculating here but this does not sound like the situation in China is under control. This sounds more like "round-up time."
www.cnn.com News about Chinese New App to Detect Coronavirus.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Someone posted the RSOE EDIS summary yesterday, wondering what the 38,000,000 affected means?

Are there 38,000,000 people quarantined? I thought it was 60, now 100?

Trying to grasp where they got this figure from.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldGlobal

Wow .. and this news also out of Singapore: bank evacuated to be cleaned after worker falls ill to coronavirus

www.bbc.com...

Added: hope it wasn't a front-oriented bank teller .... or someone handling money. Hopefully just a person working the papers in the back - fewer fomites.

edit on 12-2-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
a reply to: Power_Semi

Regarding your comment to tennisdawg..... and him saying this thread is being watched... Various agencies watch it (and others like 4 Chan and Reddit) for a couple of reasons. One is to see what people are thinking and another is to see if people are figuring out something they don't want us to. This has been discussed here in the past. It helps to get an idea of how to direct the media. And that's not a conspiracy. It would be dumb NOT to keep an eye on sites like this. It's done mostly with political threads but also with events like this.

The only thing that would be dumb would to be to put any stock in 99.99% of the drivel posted here. For example on another thread some idiot claimed Trump refused to shake Pelosis hand becaue he'd been "tipped off" that she had a "secret poison patch on her hand" and she tore up the SOTU speech to "let her masters know she had failed".

Despite the fact they'd be able to see that on tv or she could just tell them afterwards - if such lunacy was even remotely within the realms of the land of the brain-alive.

Yes, I can see why the CIA and FBI must be monitoring here with baited breath, fretted brows, and sweat pouring from every orifice.

Oh the anxiety we must cause.
edit on -06:0020203America/ChicagoWed, 12 Feb 2020 10:31:25 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0231 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

edit on -06:0020203America/ChicagoWed, 12 Feb 2020 10:31:47 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0231 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg
FWIW, I noticed you are located in Atlanta. I just mentioned Atlanta in my last post. You should probably ignore that as well since it is just unadulterated BS.

Agreed - I see no reason to be concerned about one, single passenger who 'might' have 'something' that passed through Hartsfield.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
There are indeed patients in ICU with this virus who are not of Chinese origin.

Where? Links?

Seriously. I'll stop posting that there are no or few known non-native chinese severe cases once someone posts actual evidence of it.

It is also fair to say, and I have made this point numerous times, the medical care all known cases are receiving outside of China is first class and unfettered by thousands needing care for the same thing. Inevitably that will skew current outcomes

Which is irrelevant if the vast majority are either asymptomatic, or their symptoms never even drive them to seek medical care.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Stuck in traffic just watched an ambulance go past on other side of dual carriageway (freeway for the us crowd), paramedic fully suited mask round their neck. I dont like it.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Also another development on the tech side.

Coronavirus Robot

Promobot

An interactive robot has been set up in Times Square asking people to use the iPad to document any symptoms and are instructed to seek medical attention if symptoms line up with the coronavirus.
It is using test software.

The robot is made to look harmless and non threatening. More like an interactive novelty.

Once again we need to watch and question. The government and big tech know much more about the threat of this virus.
www.reuters.com

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

The WhO have seen the WHAT eh? A lot of fat to chew here. Is it that there is a green light given somehow to world officials or govts that CoG might be about to be taken place? Or another line of thinking is my CT bell dings when I think that *coupled with finally being allowed in, torches and pitchforks (hazmat and precautionary procedures aren’t enough) WHO is signaling to social media as MSM that we Controlling the Narrative for as long as possible has just gone into overdrive?

Damn I just woke up, but I knew that there first broadcast to the world would be telling one way or another

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGlobal
OK, so it's been "in the wild" in China for at least 3 months, BUT we can't believe their numbers.

Good point.

Since we obviously can't trust their numbers and they are lying about everything, then obviously this started much earlier than December 1st.

Which makes the fact that there are no serious issues outside China even more glaring.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: JSpader
Tennis, any material movement by elements of Federal ?????

Actually, this is a very good question...

Would be interesting to start hearing reports from those in the know about any federal military equipment and/or troop movements that seem out of the ordinary.

I agree with you guys on this. I was not involved in the phase 1 (air force base) quarantines. I was involved in secondary and tertiary locations (not operated by the military) aka Phase 2 and Phase 3. I am sure there are numerous people on the website that can speak to the happenings at those bases in Phase 1. If this situation gets to the the locations in Phase 2 and 3, then their will be no hiding those projects from the media or public.

More info on the above. Phase 1 plans for the air bases have been thought about for decades, and updated yearly. Phase 2 and 3 locations are rarely looked at or studied seriously. They involve private or commercial buildings, structures, islands, barges, etc. Eminent domain would be stretched to the limit to get some of these properties for emergency use.

I was asked to look at a Phase 4 situation, but if you review the math I have posted about the possible infection rate, you will understand the following:

We were unable to plan for a phase 4. It was eventually labeled as Phase X in my study because all societal norms and services will have broken down by this point. There were no templates for what would happen, and I could not even begin to guess the outcomes.

You could just watch The Walking Dead for a good idea.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
In the beginning of thread 1, there were links and talk of mammal to mammal transmission.

Anyone heard anything further on that?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foxtree
a reply to: tanstaafl
Cool I wasnt starting an argument just wanted a link hadn't seen that paper before

No worries... in spite of what you might think, while I'm not worried about this thing at the moment, I'm absolutely keeping a close eye on it, and am fully prepared to change my tune the second the evidence warrants it.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: ketsuko

There are no racial or gender differences with ACE-2 according to studies. The one that supposedly found that was using a very limited sample.

[url=https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5642354_The_geographic_distribution_of_the_ACE_II_genotype_A_novel_finding]ACE2 Findings
This paper contains a meta-analysis of 145 studies and 49 959 subjects. There are clear trends of ACE2 proportions amongst geographic locations.

On page 6 the tree diagram displaying the 'population relationships' appears to suggest if affected by ACE2 make up then the 'family tree' shows China at the top with Korea, Japan, Taiwan AND Netherlands... Oddly enough!
Screenshot:
imgur.com...

No cases of issues for the Dutch so far though! Also it was a very small sample.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mateo96
While I still think this should have hit the entire world hard by now, most of those 5 million escapees must have traveled to other mainland China regions.

Agreed, I didn't mean to suggest they fled China itself, though I guess it could have been read that way.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

They aren't reading ALL the drivel hahaaa! There are actually some really smart people here. At least there used to be. Not sure why YOU are here if you think this is a place for only insane drivel. But I'm not going to convince you of anything and it doesn't really matter to me if you don't believe it. Just thought I'd pipe in and say that it's been brought up before.

new topics

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join