It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Ugh 🤦🏽‍♂️, the assumption that everyone here is a doomsday believer is rot!, and the constant efforts of a small group of people here to spread total hogwash and propaganda looks like an effort to prevent anyone talking about the subject ( I agree Twitter is crap, always has been (still better than Facebook though!)as mostly there just fake accounts and allowing politicians to post lies unchecked 🤣🤣)
Tbh if people have decent input they listen to others and and discuss not s@ on everyones post just to off topic the threads ( they know who they are
.)
But we can all see it happening here the past week has become particularly bad tbh!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I'm not in a posse bud, I post anything new I find relating to this, iv argued with you many times in the part 1 and 2 before I forgot my login. I cba with the constant bitching and snide comments. This will be last I reply to you

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
OK, so it's been "in the wild" in China for at least 3 months, BUT we can't believe their numbers. Maybe we could start looking and calculating from when it started it's 1st person-to-person transmission OUTSIDE of China and totally ignore what's going down in China. That way we should have a better idea what's coming to the rest of the world, and at what rate it's being SPREAD (not necessarily killing people). Only problem is, I can't remember date of 1st person-to-person transmission outside of China - anyone here know?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

Ugh 🤦🏽‍♂️, the assumption that everyone here is a doomsday believer is rot!, and the constant efforts of a small group of people here to spread total hogwash and propaganda looks like an effort to prevent anyone talking about the subject ( I agree Twitter is crap, always has been (still better than Facebook though!)as mostly there just fake accounts and allowing politicians to post lies unchecked 🤣🤣)
Tbh if people have decent input they listen to others and and discuss not s@ on everyones post just to off topic the threads ( they know who they are
.)
But we can all see it happening here the past week has become particularly bad tbh!

Twisting my words yet again huh? Where have I said "EVERYONE HERE" ?
I said Foxtree and his posse, that's Triton, you and a bunch of others.
edit on 12-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foxtree
a reply to: tanstaafl
Linky?

Been linked multiple times in these threads, I didn't save them, sorry.

A quick google found this one... there are others, but again, nothing definitive (I never claimed it was, only that it at least began in December, so about 3 months at a minimum).

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGlobal
OK, so it's been "in the wild" in China for at least 3 months, BUT we can't believe their numbers. Maybe we could start looking and calculating from when it started it's 1st person-to-person transmission OUTSIDE of China and totally ignore what's going down in China. That way we should have a better idea what's coming to the rest of the world, and at what rate it's being SPREAD (not necessarily killing people). Only problem is, I can't remember date of 1st person-to-person transmission outside of China - anyone here know?

January 28th at the latest, that's when the German tourist here got confirmed as having the virus, he was infected by another Caucasian person back in Germany, and AFAIK that one was infected by Wuhan tourists but don't know the exact date.

link   

Right there “ just doomsday believers here”
🤦🏽‍♂️
Edit: debunked!
And this” I said Foxtree and his posse, that's Triton, you and a bunch of others. ”
Don’t think I even know them tbh, so that’s debunked!.
edit on 12-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: Debunked because muppet!

edit on 12-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: slatesteam
I had suggested that the movie "I am Legend" is one good example of predictive programing. Have you been watching the new show "Avenue 5"?
This was heavily advertised in New York City's subways.
Curious timing!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I dont post anything without a link, if someone proves me wrong or debunks something I post I delete my post so not to spread misinformation, go back and check if you really want

A link to $random_tweet from $random-twitterer is... well... just that. Nothing to prove wrong or debunk, since it is just me an unsubstantiated $random_tweet from $random-twitterer.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'll go with 3 months

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Sorry I must of not posted correct link originally

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Point being it seems to cure the Coronavirus it has been successfully used to do just that. reply to: kwakakev

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: fleabit
As in not even quite two months?

No. It has been in the wild since at least December, if not November or even October (many reports suggest this is when it started).

So, no, not 2 months, at least 3, if not 4 or 5.

The majority of scientific beliefs point to on or around December 1 for the first confirmed case
I’m good going back a couple weeks to mid November. Putting us at 3 months
The US it’s been around confirmed for 3 weeks

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Mateo96

Thanks for info, although after a little thought, I don't see where it's possible to calculate at this point, as worldwide cases posted on tracking sites don't separately list person-to-person transmission. Worldwide cases have gone from 87 on Jan 28 to 476 on Feb 11 as posted on wuflu.live, but we still don't know how many of those were person-to-person transmissions

* worldwide meaning outside of China

edit on 12-2-2020 by GoldGlobal because: fix

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here’s an interesting read about the “hiv genome” and casting doubt on it being “bio-engineered super bug”

theprepared.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I'll go with 3 months

Which is what I've been basing my comments on.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaverickLRD
The majority of scientific beliefs point to on or around December 1 for the first confirmed case

Which, since there was unrestricted travel from China/WuHan for many weeks in the first month, combined with the report of at least 5 million WuHan natives who fled before the lockdown... means that if this thing was going to hit us hard, we'd already be well on our way. But we are not.
edit on 12-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Cool I wasnt starting an argument just wanted a link hadn't seen that paper before

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: MaverickLRD

Which, since there was unrestricted travel from China/WuHan for many weeks in the first month, combined with the report of at least 5 million[/ WuHan natives who fled before the lockdown... means that if this thing was going to hit us hard, we'd already be well on our way. But we are not.

Agreed

new topics

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join