It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: MaverickLRD
195 people quarantined at March ARB in riverside were released from quarantine this morning after 14 day holding

Link? What was the outcome? How many tested positive? Or did they all test negative? How many tests were done?

Details matter.

From what I’ve seen the only “testing” done was daily temp checks for fever and voluntary divulging of symptoms
The news states 0 cases among the 195 that were held and released. Take that for what it’s worth

www.npr.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I understand that, but everyone is dealing with fear in different ways.
Lets not end up like the CCP police

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelsDecay

It's concerning because of what we see in China, and until I know for sure why it's going down like that over there, I will stay worried.

*Something* alarming is taking place, and that something alarming could be a disease and it could produce the same effects everywhere all too easily.

However, I'm not seeing the things matching up yet, so I'm confused right now. Which way are we going on this thing?

link   

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: tennisdawg
I have a question though, do you think the possibility exists that they might be tooling with you now as a means to spread wild theories in order to discredit the situation? I only ask because it appears someone knows you are posting here now.

I was thinking something similar.

For one who initially was extremely hesitant to post much in t he way of details about even some plans he supposedly worked on, he is now freely posting extremely detailed doomsday scenario material from his now rock solid sources.

Especially sine all of the numbers he is basing his scenarios on are the CCPs numbers after extrapolation based on the assumption they are grossly under-reporting.

And totally ignores the fact that the numbers outside China for non native Chinese just ... aren't there.

I call pure, unadulterated BS on tennisdawg at this point in time.

Do whatever you want with the information I have presented. Ignore me completely if you choose.

FWIW, I noticed you are located in Atlanta. I just mentioned Atlanta in my last post. You should probably ignore that as well since it is just unadulterated BS.
edit on 2/12/2020 by tennisdawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
I understand that, but everyone is dealing with fear in different ways.
Lets not end up like the CCP police

We are all allowed to express our points-of-view, and we're also allowed to disagree with one another. The day that stops, we become the CCP police.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Are you saying for me to stop posting?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think it’s highly presumptive and not actually all that sensible to make the assessments you appear to be making. There are indeed patients in ICU with this virus who are not of Chinese origin. It is also fair to say, and I have made this point numerous times, the medical care all known cases are receiving outside of China is first class and unfettered by thousands needing care for the same thing. Inevitably that will skew current outcomes.

It is also very likely that we are only JUST seeing a wave of sorts emerging in the wider world. A sensible person would restrict any great proclamations for another month. IF things remain pretty much as is after that, then that is great, but still leaves us with a bit of a conundrum with regard to the impact in China and indeed the CCP’s drastic response. WHO also appear to think this is a very great threat to the world - why now I don’t know. I don’t trust them anyway, but it is what it is. a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tukota
Fox News just did a live shot about the quarantined group from the 1st plane. The reporter, William La Jeunesse, stated that all 195 citizens from the 1st flight have completed their 14-day quarantine. He said that these people were monitored closer than any group of people in the U.S. and the military spokesperson said that they need to be able to return to their lives, and should be welcomed back into their neighborhoods.

Again with the lack of details...

But reading between the lines, apparently NONE of them ever tested positive?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: doggodlol
The story about this disease is not the mortality rate but the serious to critical condition ratio and how contagious it is also how it can be spread asymptomatically...

Right... so, seeing as there are ZERO deaths outside China, extremely low 'serious to critical condition' illnesses of otherwise healthy non native Chinese, and a total lack of 'spreading like wildfire'...

The story of this disease is, it will obviously be extremely tragic for China, and possibly Japan (reports suggest those two races are apparently especially susceptible - which suggests to me some bio-weapon aspect), but so far, nothing to worry about outside China.

Unless someone can point to real evidence that lots of non native Chinese people are getting 'serious to critical illnesses' from this outside China.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tukota
Fox News just did a live shot about the quarantined group from the 1st plane. The reporter, William La Jeunesse, stated that all 195 citizens from the 1st flight have completed their 14-day quarantine. He said that these people were monitored closer than any group of people in the U.S. and the military spokesperson said that they need to be able to return to their lives, and should be welcomed back into their neighborhoods.

Again with the lack of details...

But reading between the lines, apparently NONE of them ever tested positive?

Lack of details is pretty common around here. A lot of it is wild conjecture, references to questionable sources, etc (one tried to link me to express.co.uk, which is highly dubious at best)
edit on 12-2-2020 by logicsoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: doggodlol
The story about this disease is not the mortality rate but the serious to critical condition ratio and how contagious it is also how it can be spread asymptomatically...

Right... so, seeing as there are ZERO deaths outside China, extremely low 'serious to critical condition' illnesses of otherwise healthy non native Chinese, and a total lack of 'spreading like wildfire'...

The story of this disease is, it will obviously be extremely tragic for China, and possibly Japan (reports suggest those two races are apparently especially susceptible - which suggests to me some bio-weapon aspect), but so far, nothing to worry about outside China.

Unless someone can point to real evidence that lots of non native Chinese people are getting 'serious to critical illnesses' from this outside China.

There is no point arguing with them, I tried...trust me

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

It's possible, but at the same time, we've been saying that for over a month now too.

With air travel the way it has been for as long as it has been, I'm surprised we don't have more outbreaks out there especially with the Chinese New Year having occurred, so many Chinese nationals studying abroad in foreign universities all over the world, etc. All of that happened in January, and we are well outside that 14-day period for those cases to have erupted, well outside any cases from their initial contacts, etc.

Remeber, 14 days is the long time frame. Most people who are going to show symptoms from this will do it much sooner.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

No there have been two, but both of them were Chinese nationals.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No there have been two, but both of them were Chinese nationals.

Both of them got infected in Wuhan, they died after they have left Wuhan, outside Mainland China...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader
Tennis, any material movement by elements of Federal ?????

Actually, this is a very good question...

Would be interesting to start hearing reports from those in the know about any federal military equipment and/or troop movements that seem out of the ordinary.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Instead of acting like you have it all figured out you should just admit "like everyone else" that you really have no idea what's going in Wuhan or China unless you are actually there.

Everything on your part is equally as much speculation as anyone else.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Foxtree

Even testing negative as they saying he should still be in quarantine for 14 days!
Easy to see this guy being found in pieces somewhere tbh after MSM slapping his face over everything
Seems the meaning of quarantine has changed to go home when your ready

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

it could be that the 24 day incubation term is just a "2nd wind' symptom of the COVID...

because I am reading that persons with low-level, chronic inflammation are likely to become death victims...
there is also a weird reaction, that is not un-rare where the bodies own immune system starts attacking it's own healthy organs-------------------------- both of these disease reactions are being explored by Health Ranger

natural plant remedies to combat COVID are being explored... I think the orange spice the Ranger speaks of is Saffron and another I cannot recall -> is Satinin ?? i'm likely way off base on that one, my 'notes' are jumbled up

the dashboard graph of the history of COVID-19 has the info presented in a very accessible way, listing All countries/all infections/all death/all recoveries

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

a lot of contentious issues are resolved with the scrolling of Facts
edit on th29158152002412072020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

I'm guessing it fear mongering tbh he would obviously be self isolating

new topics

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join