It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Stephen Buhner is well know by people with Lyme disease as his natural protocol is widely used by "lyme" doctors who generally work out antibiotics don't work for lyme.

All his info goes into great depth and is backed with many references to scientific research.

He has a great book-

Herbal Antivirals: Natural Remedies for Emerging and Resistant Viral Infections

For coronavirus he recommends this
treatment

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Foxtree

I hope you're right! This CNN article didn't state either way

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
Stephen Buhner is well know by people with Lyme disease as his natural protocol is widely used by "lyme" doctors who generally work out antibiotics don't work for lyme.

All his info goes into great depth and is backed with many references to scientific research.

He has a great book-

Herbal Antivirals: Natural Remedies for Emerging and Resistant Viral Infections

For coronavirus he recommends this
treatment

There are some unusual ingredients listed. Where would one even get them?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Robots, Drones & AI Fight the Epidemic

This is more a good news story for the current situation and how technology is being mobilized in the fight. Drones along with the rest of the surveillance state are being used to track those under quarantine orders, people not wearing masks and those showing a high temperature. Google and a few other big tech companies are opening up their computing resources to help with genetic and biological computations. There is also a strong push for more robots in the medical and hospital sectors.

With China at the forefront of this storm, the likelihood of methods and techniques that work getting adopted elsewhere is real.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

I haven't looked where to get them all yet but guessing iherb would have some, ebay often has local herbs, medicinal mushrooms, tinctures etc. Local or online Naturopathic herbal dispensaries, local or online TCM medicine dispensaries(not the ones from China)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

I don't think there's a body bag shortage but this could be an attempt to skew the figures, 3 bodies 1 bag makes it look like 1 death.

With all the records going on when getting admitted to hospital it will not affect any official statistics. Bodies are treated with more respect during normal times than to share body bags. When resources are tight we just have to do the best we can. It also indicates that they are out of child sized body bags. With the situation going on at the crematoriums it also helps.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

What i see on the clip 3 bodies in one bag, its a exercise as all 3 bodies are stiff in same pose, rigor mortis does not look like that at least not as 3.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan’s presence at a World Health Organization (WHO) meeting this week on the new coronavirus was the result of direct talks between the island and the body, and did not require China’s permission, Taiwan’s Foreign Ministry said on Wednesday.

good on Taiwan.

This is a global threat and China has no right locking them out.

China’s Foreign Ministry said that was because China gave approval for Taiwan’s participation. Taiwan Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Joanne Ou said China was trying to take credit for something it didn’t deserve.

china sucks!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Really those drones look like a nightmare from the terminator or something.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
“Westerdam is now sailing for Sihanoukville, Cambodia, where the current cruise will end,” the statement reads. “We will arrive at 7:00 a.m. local time on Thursday, Feb. 13 and will remain in port for several days for disembarkation.”

“Guests will be able to go ashore. All approvals have been received and we are extremely grateful to the Cambodian authorities for their support.”

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Good evening/good morning ATS members
New Update: 2-12-2020 Wednesday evening Tokyo time 8:30 pm

By the way, thanks everyone for following my Japan Diamond Princess Cruise thread, much appreciated, but some members here are most helpful in filling in the gaps that I've left out or haven't heard or "who knows" . LOL

On a more serious note I'd like to include here some previous threads of mine for those that are just chiming in on the Corona Virus 2 threads. I think the next update for Corona Virus thread, if one, may have the new name for the virus.

Enjoy the read. After the links, my new update for the evening.

Keep updated on this one: multimedia.scmp.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

8:30 pm update:

1. It is now possible to get 100/1000 test per day from the passengers (sorry, the voice went too fast on that one)
2. There are some on the ship with serious conditions (keep in mind half of the passengers are over 70 of age)
3. The hotel where 197 passengers are staying is in Chiba near the beach.
4. The test on those passengers in the hotel was completed today
5. AS OF 6:30 PM TONIGHT, ALL PASSENGERS HAVE TESTED NEGATIVE THAT ARE IN THE HOTEL
6. TOMORROW THEY CAN LEAVE THE HOTEL
7. Japanese nationals still in China (can you believe that) are now told to return (come back to Japan)
8. There are 500 Japanese companies operating in Wenzhou (wow) imagine how many jobs are lost to Japanese in Japan
9. The above Japanese still there are now being advise their movements may be restrictive
10. 39 people new today were infected
11. 174 now have been infected
12. One Japanese officer has been infected
13. 2 people on the ship are in intensive care
14. Passengers are now getting weaker (probably both mentally and physically)
15. The wife of a Japanese husband is now feverish, but no one is answering the phone that was set up (something like that
16. 81 Japanese have tested positive
17. 492 have been tested so far
18. Around 3200 people have NOT BEEN TESTED YET
19. The officer that is infected went back to work , health officials are now looking for their co-workers (more to the story will probably start hitting the news soon, keep track of this one, can be a major blow for Japan
20. Japan has some Hospital ship that maybe used (but they are small)
21. America has a large one (a floating hospital I believe they are calling it) not sure as of yet whether it will be called out to help, probably most likely

Any of you know what this means? TEST, TESTING ABLILITY IN PCR FORM?

Well, that's it folks. Take care. Off to the hospital tomorrow for me "again". Maybe I 'll have some hospital news update.

またあした

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Hahaha! I copy/paste into Notepad as I go. Not in it for the post count, helps me keep track of things.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Sorry if all ready been posted and I'm using my phone and can't post a link. Voice of America is reporting that 30% of those affected are medical professionals.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

MANY THANKS for your updates!!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

pcr testing on wiki
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
With reference to txt messages being sent from Dr's surgeries to patients in the UK, I can confirm a friend in Derbyshire has received one.

If things are about to go 'tits up' here in the UK and we are about to see an explosion of cases, then I would suspect it could have something to do with this link of which there have been no follow up reports.

NHS searching for 2000 Chinese from Wuhan

Also NHS are getting signs made and put up in designated Coronavirus 'pods' as they are calling them......so they ain't expecting this to go away for sometime yet....

NHS

Serious Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGlobal

MANY THANKS for your updates!!

Hey! Great to hear that. The fact that I live in a medical university town and an international port of exports and imports, I seem to have great interest in this thread.

I'd like to say something again for those reading this. The officer that went back to work didn't know he had the virus.
I'm sorry but I don't know his condition either as of tonight. But the health officials are on this. It really can be the other big story coming out of Japan. It was downed played (at least that is how I took it this evening) And of course there is a reason. Chiba is not far from Tokyo. Disneyland is in Chiba.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

pcr testing on wiki
en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGlobal
“Westerdam is now sailing for Sihanoukville, Cambodia, where the current cruise will end,” the statement reads. “We will arrive at 7:00 a.m. local time on Thursday, Feb. 13 and will remain in port for several days for disembarkation.”

“Guests will be able to go ashore. All approvals have been received and we are extremely grateful to the Cambodian authorities for their support.”

Those poor passengers on that ship. I can only imagine their thought when Thailand said no one can disembark.
I didn't catch the latest, but were they given food and other supplies like medications?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The UK actually wasn't on my next watch list, after the Diamond Princess.

I was expecting another Asian Country or Cruise..

new topics

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join