It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

agree, tbh i dont believe what they say, but the change in what their saying now, from
"low risk" - we all know thats bs
to governments changing from
"lockdown and quarantine to stop spread and prevent " to "lockdown and quarantine to delay and contain spread" ( implies it cant be stopped imo)
is ceratinly going to start to make more people take notice.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It is my view (and I am no expert) that this virus and the way it operates (clever) was designed in the lab as a depopulation bio-weapon by the Chinese at their Wufan lab because they believe that they are going to need it in the future to depopulate China because the continued population growth is just not sustainable! What a virus if it remains in the host after recovery for period so it can continue to pass it on for up to so many days. So it can pre & post Asymptomatic, sh.t! The virus was designed for a dual purpose, a) to develop vaccines against bio weapons and b) as a bio weapon to depopulate, hence why no one other than those of Chinese/SEA decent have died or will die which will be proof enough that depopulation is on the agenda of the super powers.

I predicted that based on the growing death rate the numbers released by China would be 2000 by 13 Feb. It looks like my prediction is going to be 40% out. I worked out that if the numbers were 2000 by 13 Feb that the numbers ded would be around 32m in 3 months. If the real numbers are as suggested, over 100,000 then my 3 month numbers look conservative.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hi from Ireland.

www.newstalk.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'm still a good few pages away from catching up, but just seen this on Sky News headlines..

corinavirus worlds worst enemy

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think it already spread tbh, it's a joke in the uk just look at twitter, not many taking it seriously

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z
As.long as it's not Marital Law I thing we are safe.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

id agree that the longer it continues to effect mostly asian population ( sorry guys) the more it starts to look engineered,( not neccesariliy a bio weapon though maybe lab grown or developed for reshearch)things like cold, flu, pnumonia, measles etc dont act in that manner they simply infect the nearest host and if you are old or immunocomprimised they your far more likely to develope complations and possibly die
the longer we see it behave in this manner the more likely that looks
(excuse my spelling ive not had coffee yet)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Coronavirus fears in Leeds

www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: doggodlol

Tbh pretty much any illness even minor can be potentially lethal to someone in weakend or compromised state,
but in a normal health adult not some one in a group mentioned before or a child with an under developed immune system it’s not!,
where as the covid-19 virus doesn’t seem to be making that distinction at this time although you’d expect to normally see the weaker members of any population succumbe first🤷🏽‍♂️

I would imagine having any sort of medical emergency while this virus is swirling around most health facilities could be a real problem.

Hmm, let's see, gee, I tripped over my stash of MREs and I broke my ankle and my wrist. What are the chances I might catch this virus going to the emergency room? The normal accidental injuries and other health problems are not going to stop for a pandemic. But getting them taken care of will be a whole 'nother ball of wax. You can prepare all you want for what you can prepare for, but how many people would be qualified to set broken bones, pull an abscessed tooth, or treat a stroke or heart attack victim? These sorts of things won't suddenly go away, and certainly will not be able to wait until the coast is clear.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: tennisdawg

At that point it would be on a global scale, so concepts such as money and debt would go out the window rapidly.

There are some in my group of sources that believe this is exactly the end goal, and that the virus was released intentionally to perform this scenario. I already know it is an artificially created virus, but now I am being told it was released on purpose.

I have never been a big believer in the "deep state" or "hidden hand" stuff, but this whole outbreak is starting to make sense to me now.

This has been my gut instinct from the off. I don't understand global finance/markets a whole lot....but I do know to watch the left hand while the boxer is jabbing me with his right!
Thank you for saying you know it is an artificially created virus, again my gut instinct from the off and how things have been developing......now we really don't know what we are dealing with....

P***ed off Rainbows
Jane

I feel the same. I've actually been dreading something like this since early last year. I was thinking more along the lines of a war but this actually works out a lot better and it makes a lot of sense to me. I don't believe a lot of conspiracy stuff (even though I've been a member here for years - I used to only visit ONE forum until it became pointless so I rarely come back - until now) but I can't get it out of my head that this was done on purpose and they know in Wuhan what this really is and that's why they are taking such insanely extreme measures. I DON'T think they know who did it.... I just think they know there that this is a BIG effing deal.

Is there someone out there who can make money off of all this chaos?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
has anyone seen anything else about China's military & police now becoming infected? This is from zerohedge...

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 12-2-2020 by GoldGlobal because: fix link

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: EricEdert
Hi from Ireland.

www.newstalk.com...

I wonder about these figures:
Across Europe there are 14 cases in Germany, 11 cases in France, eight in the United Kingdom, three in Italy, two cases in Spain and one case each in Belgium, Finland and Sweden.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Those numbers are literally mortifying.

I bet the healthcare industry initiates 'denial of care' waaay before those numbers reach their maximum.

Hmm, perhaps the health insurance companies will start pushing the narrative that this is an engineered biological weapon, and it's deployment is an act of war. That might let them off the hook completely for any claims filed.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

agreed, tbh i wouldnt want to go to a doctors surgery waiting room atm let along spend time in a&e

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: pasiphae

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

At that point it would be on a global scale, so concepts such as money and debt would go out the window rapidly.

There are some in my group of sources that believe this is exactly the end goal, and that the virus was released intentionally to perform this scenario. I already know it is an artificially created virus, but now I am being told it was released on purpose.

I have never been a big believer in the "deep state" or "hidden hand" stuff, but this whole outbreak is starting to make sense to me now.

This has been my gut instinct from the off. I don't understand global finance/markets a whole lot....but I do know to watch the left hand while the boxer is jabbing me with his right!
Thank you for saying you know it is an artificially created virus, again my gut instinct from the off and how things have been developing......now we really don't know what we are dealing with....

P***ed off Rainbows
Jane

I feel the same. I've actually been dreading something like this since early last year. I was thinking more along the lines of a war but this actually works out a lot better and it makes a lot of sense to me. I don't believe a lot of conspiracy stuff (even though I've been a member here for years - I used to only visit ONE forum until it became pointless so I rarely come back - until now) but I can't get it out of my head that this was done on purpose and they know in Wuhan what this really is and that's why they are taking such insanely extreme measures. I DON'T think they know who did it.... I just think they know there that this is a BIG effing deal.

Is there someone out there who can make money off of all this chaos?

Right now street vendors selling masks at at marked up price in Yokohama to mostly Chinese tourist. So yes.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Senator Cotton (Harvard law grad) is driving his issue (belief) that the Coronavirus is a bio-weapon that originated from a BSL-4 lab in Wuhan. He's (@SenTomCotton) been waging a twitter war against CCP.

Rubio Joins Cotton, Banks, Colleagues in Urging DOJ to Investigate China Daily

Arms race in the Propaganda wars.

WHO has finally decided on an official name:
The new coronavirus will be called COVID-19.

"I’ll spell it: C-O-V-I-D hyphen one nine – COVID-19"

twitter.com...

China
Origin
Virus
Infection
Disaster

The weather guys would of had it named 3 months ago.

V isn't for virus it's for "vespertilio "Latin for Bat

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGlobal
has anyone seen anything else about China's military & police now becoming infected? This is from zerohedge...

www.zerohedge.com...

The comments are kind of funny!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
There is definitely something going on. A company called Indeed have sent all employees home to work from home in Dublin. a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
A couple of articles for the conspiracy minded... I know you're out there

Bats, Gene Editing and Bioweapons: Recent Darpa Experiments Raise Concerns Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

unz.com

And from Joseph P Farrell Ph.D, a possible Epstien connection to Dr Lieber, the Harvard guy who was recently arrested for lying about his ties to the Chinese.

There you have it. So it's important to review what this article is saying: Dr. Lieber worked at the same university as Drs Church and Nowak, both known associates of Jeffrey Epstein and recipients of his largesse. Given the nature of their work, it strains credibility to assume that Lieber was unaware of their work or they of his. They are, after all, all faculty members working in more or less the same broad discipline. As they article makes clear, all were working in aspects of modifying biology and doing genetic engineering, all areas of obvious biowarfare implications. All of this raises some intriguing high octane speculations and questions:

gizadeathstar.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: doggodlol
a reply to: slatesteam

common colds, etc etc kill so many each year.

on a overall scale noticing a scale of deaths wont be noticeable

Yeah, that all sounds just peachy until YOU are the one being wheeled into the emergency room. Think you will notice it then?

new topics

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join