It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
Any chance you can provide an update of any sort?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pommer89
Is this thread still for updates or just a muzzleflash thread. Youve contributed nothing mate, just spouting the same rubbish as WHO

I have every right to post that you do.

If yall are going to believe in fictions I will dispel it by forcing your subconscious to start questioning it.

The FACT yall are getting pissed shows I've broken through your skin. Now it's only a matter of time for the truth to set in and sprout into a tree of knowledge within you.

Because I am challenging you 100% on this, it will compel yall to do some significant research and ask many new questions and in the end I'm pretty confident yall will find out I was giving you good info all along.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
the great unknown is If the 'Novel'Virus circle the Globe more than once, and the several inserted Codes or Ebola/Sars/Plant Destroyer also mutate to greater degrees and circle the Globe re-infecting the survivors for a 2nd or 3rd time around

this is not going to follow the 100+ year ago Flu that killed ~60 millions in a plague like spreading... this is likely going around the globe several times becoming more lethal each go-around

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Thanks you, well said.

The CCP ORDERED all bodies be cremated upon death. No handling or burials of bodies. Period. Full stop. Confirmed with screenshots, official press releases, translations and videos from multiple sources. I posted a link in first thread. There are others out there as well.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Already have a decent supply of food and masks ( hospital connected so they ain’t an issue! Have all meds I need for about a 6 months ( kinda screws after that I’ll have to go out with the hoard then and fight my way through the crowd ) but until then the rooftop apartment far from average sick joe walking around in the street is far below
cock sure ? No but defensible and stocked up for the mid term 🤷🏽‍♂️

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I just checked outside the window at work and it looks like everyone is in panick mode, shops are being burned to the ground and loot, cars turned over in the streets, gun shots.... bodies piled sky high and they are burning them and everyone is screaming

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The who conference on the bbc omg before they were saying “it started in the wet market in Wuhan” language has now changed and saying “may have started there”
Give it a week the truth is coming !

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

If this coronavirus is mild then what reason do you think they have taken all those measures for?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
A reply to: toysforadults

Don’t worry Milla Jovovich is on the way!

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I just checked outside the window at work and it looks like everyone is in panick mode, shops are being burned to the ground and loot, cars turned over in the streets, gun shots.... bodies piled sky high and they are burning them and everyone is screaming

Don't be a d*ck
edit on 4-2-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: toysforadults

WTH is your problem man? Really?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

Already have a decent supply of food and masks ( hospital connected so they ain’t an issue! Have all meds I need for about a 6 months ( kinda screws after that I’ll have to go out with the hoard then and fight my way through the crowd ) but until then the rooftop apartment far from average sick joe walking around in the street is far below
cock sure ? No but defensible and stocked up for the mid term 🤷🏽‍♂️

If you're hospital connected and have a lot of meds I have a question you might be able to answer - it's not specifically related to this situation but...

In the UK you need a prescription from a doctor or dentist etc to get antibiotics.

Someone told me some of the brands of antibiotics you can get for treating your fish is the exact same as what you'd get from the doc.

Is that true?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Logical answer based on what’s available is, it’s not mild, don’t know what else to infer from the reaction

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Power_Semi

Pure speculation here( should change my nick😉) but if China was given a s# trade deal by trump would shutting down all manufacture not cripple America too? In a no win scenario do you think that might be the goal of this? - pure conjecture and speculation on that one though🤷🏽‍♂️

It will affect the entire world's economy dramatically if it keeps going for a few more weeks.
We could enter a recession far deeper than the 2008 fiasco.

We simply need to lift the quarantine and have everyone go back to their normal lives. That's the only viable solution.

A few thousand deaths is a small price to pay for saving the economy, because that economy keeps the 7 billion of us fed and alive. Without it (a good economy) most of us will not survive. They gotta end the quarantine asap.

Theoretically however, it is plausible that Europe and the US can survive the loss of China's manufacturing and cheap labor. We will need to change our habits and alter our economic policies however to mitigate all of the problems. It would be very difficult and challenging, and we would have to claw our way out of a very deep recession, but it is doable and we could survive without them. Our population can't keep exploding though, and we can't keep borrowing money to pay for everything either.

So yes we can overcome the worst case scenario (complete economic collapse), but it will be a very difficult and challenging road. China's predicament is far worse than ours however, they could go into revolution and end up in complete chaos.

That's why I am baffled by their decision to call the biggest quarantine in history after the (mild) virus was already global. Why would they shoot themselves in both feet?

Wow President Xi is an idiot.

I bet it hasn't even occured to him that quarantining practically the entire country will effect the economy.

I'm going to ring him up right now and tell him muzzle flash says he's a big dumb ass and muzzle flash says he needs to end the quarantine right now because muzzle flash says it's no worse than a cold and muzzle flash says hardly anyone dies and muzzle flash clearly knows far better than the actual people on the ground in China.

Thanks muzzle flash, you've just saved the world with your amazing insight and knowledge.

Hip hip hussar.

My posts are getting through, I won an ad hominem reply!

To respond so condescendingly to me without being able to combat the points I'm making is sort of an admission that I gotcha. You just dislike me for challenging your preconceived notions and paranoia.

That's ok though, I'm not posting in here challenging you guys "to be the cool guy". That's lame anyways. I'm willing to be the guy none of you can stand if that's the price I gotta pay to tell you the TRUTH. I will always choose the TRUTH over any persons opinion of me.

Shoot the messenger all you want, I'm feeling bullet proof today.
Don't care what anyone thinks of me, I only care about the TRUTH.

You’re simply trying to dominate, stifle and derail this thread. Very transparent. My last reply to you and I would advise others to allow you to chat to yourself from now on.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am currently, as in right now sitting outside the local clinic because my 5 year old has a nasty case of something, not the wuhan flu, hopefully.

My wife just now messaged me and told me there is a sign up at the desk telling people to immediately tell them if you have recently been to Wuhan China and put a mask on IMMEDIATELY.

Now I am in the middle of little old nobody gives a damn, very low if any Chinese/Asian population, country town America.

This seems to be am example of how serious our system is taking this situation.

Just thought I would share this.

By the way: I am not panicking, for those who say otherwise.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Not in the U.K., from there though and as far as I’m aware that’s not true that the same for people goes for animals, I believe some generic antibiotics could be used for treating animals too penicillin as example ( but I’m not a doctor I’d have to double check that I know we give the cows and sheep ( I am from a farm that’s not a guess!)antibiotics but not sure it’s exact same)
edit on 4-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

I believe we are looking for NA; nicotianamine rather than nicotianamide...

edit on 4-2-2020 by AgelessOne because: Corrected to show nicotinamide

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm new here and I only joined as it seems a good place to see links for everything coronavirus related. All you've done is caused multiple pages to be filled with the same spam over and over, we all understand your point of view ie WHO is gospel. I personally dont believe the msm or ccp or who are telling the truth.
I think MSM have recently stopped reporting alot, an example is paddington station being closed on friday night, couldnt find anything through google while searching coronavirus uk, saw it on twitter and searched through that to get a link.
I think CCP are lying about the death toll because of all the bodies seen in videos and crematorium stories ect.
The WHO seem to be severely downplaying a situation to not cause panic imo

The WHO have declared a public health emergency though so in my mind it is something to be concerned about.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Pure speculation here( should change my nick😉) but if China was given a s# trade deal by trump would shutting down all manufacture not cripple America too? In a no win scenario do you think that might be the goal of this? - pure conjecture and speculation on that one though🤷🏽‍♂️

It will affect the entire world's economy dramatically if it keeps going for a few more weeks.
We could enter a recession far deeper than the 2008 fiasco.

We simply need to lift the quarantine and have everyone go back to their normal lives. That's the only viable solution.

A few thousand deaths is a small price to pay for saving the economy, because that economy keeps the 7 billion of us fed and alive. Without it (a good economy) most of us will not survive. They gotta end the quarantine asap.

Theoretically however, it is plausible that Europe and the US can survive the loss of China's manufacturing and cheap labor. We will need to change our habits and alter our economic policies however to mitigate all of the problems. It would be very difficult and challenging, and we would have to claw our way out of a very deep recession, but it is doable and we could survive without them. Our population can't keep exploding though, and we can't keep borrowing money to pay for everything either.

So yes we can overcome the worst case scenario (complete economic collapse), but it will be a very difficult and challenging road. China's predicament is far worse than ours however, they could go into revolution and end up in complete chaos.

That's why I am baffled by their decision to call the biggest quarantine in history after the (mild) virus was already global. Why would they shoot themselves in both feet?

Wow President Xi is an idiot.

I bet it hasn't even occured to him that quarantining practically the entire country will effect the economy.

I'm going to ring him up right now and tell him muzzle flash says he's a big dumb ass and muzzle flash says he needs to end the quarantine right now because muzzle flash says it's no worse than a cold and muzzle flash says hardly anyone dies and muzzle flash clearly knows far better than the actual people on the ground in China.

Thanks muzzle flash, you've just saved the world with your amazing insight and knowledge.

Hip hip hussar.

My posts are getting through, I won an ad hominem reply!

To respond so condescendingly to me without being able to combat the points I'm making is sort of an admission that I gotcha. You just dislike me for challenging your preconceived notions and paranoia.

That's ok though, I'm not posting in here challenging you guys "to be the cool guy". That's lame anyways. I'm willing to be the guy none of you can stand if that's the price I gotta pay to tell you the TRUTH. I will always choose the TRUTH over any persons opinion of me.

Shoot the messenger all you want, I'm feeling bullet proof today.
Don't care what anyone thinks of me, I only care about the TRUTH.

I'm not countering your specific points (such as they are - they mainly consist of "this is no worse than the cold because I say so") because:

a) I can't be bothered;
b) You're not listening nor willing to contemplate any opinion other than your own erroneous one;
c) I've already done my own research, and maths, and observation of what's going on and it's clear - this is FAR worse than ANY of the authorities will have you believe;

The idea you have in your head that you - a keyboard warrior have it all figured out, and that the Chinese are idiots for shutting down cities and locking people in their apartments and building new hospitals because they're emotional fools who are susceptible to knee jerk reactions for no good reason.

I think you have the 2 sides of the equation mixed up with regards to who knows what they're doing and who doesn't have a clue.

And you continue on about "ME" and how flawed you think I am, even after I pointed out the ad hominem issue?

Who gives a # about me? None of you do, so get off me.
Debate the damned topic.

About tired of this.
Shooting the messenger is not how it works.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join