It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

Please elaborate on sinister mutation

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

One place that has lost all control is the UK

Oh ya? I was just watching bbc, I did not see impending doom.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

But the UK only has 8 cases so far ?

they wish.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azdraik
a reply to: Necrose

You do realize they officially changed how they are reporting cases right? If someone is positive but has no symptoms they are not counted as a new case.

I do, they changed it on February the 7th. So the numbers from Feb (7),8,9,10,11th were also reported using the same procedures as for Feb 12th (today).
edit on 11-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

link   

Uhhhhhh, “Sinister mutation?” That’s just a ska band right?
Opening act for rudeboy dubstep, “Lost All Control”

Right? Oh god....

Damn. Not cool. That was not the footnote I wanted to bounce on.

But thank you for the info td

edit on 11-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Sigh

link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: slatesteam

Wouldn’t it be a shame if there are less numbers because everyone is dead/dying?

You’re into that kind of thing I hear....

yeah, we have basically 0 deaths outside of China and barely any cases worldwide except for the cruise ship and Singapore clusters, but millions in China are dead/dying... smh

(by "everyone" I assumed dozens of millions)

Ok... erase everything else. What do YOU suspect the truth about this is? Given all we know right now and the research.. what is the truth you believe?

As of now, I think probably a distraction, a decoy of sorts... and also a means to justify the global impending economic collapse.
Maybe the West is trying to weaken China economically, just like they did with Chernobyl in '86, you can see how that disaster unfolded, it cost USSR so much money and resources it basically bankrupted themselves. You can even read about it in some less censored history books, how that has ultimately lead to the collapse of the Soviet Union in '91.
I suspect this could be the endgame here, it's been done before, we know TPTB don't care if 1,000 or even 100,00 die unless they have achieved their goal. Although I could offer you a more extensive idea of what is going on here, this would be better expressed in long discourse with a bottle of wine, rather than this thread. Moreover, it would be drifting off topic in this thread as it's more about politics/economics/business than the actual virus-related stuff.

See? A beautiful concise reason as to WHY you are disputing the majority opinion on this thread. Also.. perfectly fitting what this board is all about.

I agree and disagree with you. I think if you laid it out that a lot more folks would agree with parts of your belief. I LOVE different opinions and particularly ones with some meat to back it up.
It SHOULD be a place for lively discourse and not an echo chamber.

link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

1 of them is a gp and 1 a staff member at a hospital, I'm guessing the others are children as multiple schools have closed along with 4 doctors surgeries

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

With that change the numbers they release are meaningless.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Lmao, conjecture or rumor mill?

Please elaborate, gonna get the troll, that likes dead 💀 things all worked up. 🤯

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

But the UK only has 8 cases so far ?

they wish.

any material movement by the feds?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foxtree

I was passed information that some kind of mutation is rumored to have occurred dealing with the Brighton area. It bears watching closely for the next couple of days. I have not received any information about the UK throughout this whole outbreak until tonight.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

I was passed information that some kind of mutation is rumored to have occurred dealing with the Brighton area. It bears watching closely for the next couple of days. I have not received any information about the UK throughout this whole outbreak until tonight.

Well that's a nightmare scenario/fact for me to go to bed on!

Twitchy Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I dont wanna watch it closely, got to go back to work tomorrow, I work at oxford uni. Might call in sick now

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I dont wanna watch it closely, got to go back to work tomorrow, I work at oxford uni. Might call in sick now

Kids ( anyone under 30) are grubby disease factories. Id call in sick just cause.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Lmao, conjecture or rumor mill?

Please elaborate, gonna get the troll, that likes dead 💀 things all worked up. 🤯

definitely would label this as a rumor at this point. I am trying to confirm through another channel, but it is weird as I have not solicited any info on the UK. The information came to me unsolicited from a contact in France that I would assume has direct dealings with the 11 infected at the ski resort.

link   

BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 1,638 new cases and 94 new deaths

And again, a massive % decline (day-over-day). Even though the same procedures for counting "confirmed cases" are in place since Feb 7th.

Anybody who thinks it’s slowing down is completely disconnected from reality

link   

Well I'm in the UK and just about to go to bed (11pm here) so im going to have nice dreams 😱

My cousin is in uni in brighton, my aunt is going to visit him this weekend and then go to visit my parents next week.. ive already said i wont go to my parents to see my aunt, but now I need to persuade my parents to hold off without sounding like a nutter.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Tbh unless the shut out the rest of the world indefinitely sooner or later people will notice there’s a lot of people missing

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: Bicent

Tbh unless the shut out the rest of the world indefinitely sooner or later people will notice there’s a lot of people missing

I think they already have. Or are starting to anyway. They go to these hospitals and camps.. and never see them again. Well, unless you are arrested and shoved into a box in the back of a truck and taken against your will as well and you see them in a camp. Its true. Looked like a freezer in a pick up truck they shoved them in. CCP isnt allowing funerals so... theyre just taken.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Depends on what it is and how it operates.

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join