It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Necrose

Is tour head shaking from possible CNS deterioration from COVID-19?

I was told I comment witty snarks and sarcastic remarks by others, not sure why nobody mentioned your obsessive rhetoric questions

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ch1m3ra

Too bad we wont know if the decline is due to actual virus trend or to China's new rule of not counting asymptomatic positives in their daily infected counts huh.

Kinda convenient they issue that new law, and the numbers seemingly decline...

Too difficult for Necrose to understand I think.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

The paycheck they’re receiving would be my guess

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ch1m3ra

Too bad we wont know if the decline is due to actual virus trend or to China's new rule of not counting asymptomatic positives in their daily infected counts huh.

Kinda convenient they issue that new law, and the numbers seemingly decline...

Are you daft?
I LITERALLY SAID IN MY POST, AND I QUOTE MYSELF "EVEN THOUGH THE SAME PROCEDURES FOR COUNTING THE CONFIRMED CASES ARE IN PLACE SINCE FEB 7TH"
It's Feb 12th in China.
edit on 11-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

The paycheck they’re receiving would be my guess

LOL Nah, Im actually interested to hear it.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

"I’ll spell it: C-O-V-I-D hyphen one nine – COVID-19"

twitter.com...

China
Origin
Virus
Infection
Disaster

You could also go with

Wuhan
Acute
Respiratory
Syndrome

WARS --- The 3rd world war where the enemy is invisible and can 'take you out' any moment.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Because good friend, you should know imitation is the dearest form of flattery.

I just play the other side.

That side being me and me alone. You’re trolling for reasons. I’m bringing nibbles to the table. As in food for thought. Plus you didn’t already get that my self-deprecating nature means I’m just advocating for the devil.

Note: Devil is busy hard at work in the world killing people with COVID-19

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Do we really need multiple pages of this crap every night?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
North Koreans nabbed for sending mobile texts about the coronavirus:

www.dailynk.com...

NK is cracking down hard to prevent leaks to the outside world about the coronavirus spreading inside their country. The article I posted yesterday claimed 5 died from coronavirus and were secretly buried.

Sounds to me like it could possibly be getting bad in NK...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Necrose, I think you get are given a hard time on here. But I for one appreciate your input. Yeah you might be a little abrasive sometimes, but those that attack you are more so.

The world would be a very boring place if we all agreed or debated without passion in a monotonous manner, and only about subjects we are expert in. You speak a lot of common sense, not always backed up by well articulated logic or fact, but that is irrelevant and the logic is there. You have a good head on your shoulders. Common sense should be just that, and so it is understandably irritating to have to explain it, and do so without any holes in your argument. Hence having to repeat your arguments over and over again, and I feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall with you.

We have different opinions, but if you ever found yourself in my neck of the woods when the shi# has hit the fan, you would be welcome. And your counter arguments would be a source of interest and a breath of fresh air, not hostility.

Not sure about the whole liking dead bodies thing though
That did make me chuckle

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Also, the problem is once you start lying, you have to continue lying. I am guessing there is more much more sick people in China, hospitals full, quarantine camps, full, sick nurses and doctors.. at this rate these numbers fit the CCP NARRATIVE, lifting the quarantine by the end of the month..

That’s gonna be interesting..

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It’s amazing seeing how condescending people can be if a different opinion gets posted

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

WW3 intents/goals: people lose faith in governments, god(s), and seek order restored as hell hath been unleashed...

In other words: “Order from Chaos”

edit on 11-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Snark meter at max capacity for today, SS out. Catch y’all tomorrow. Good work gang

link   
I have to postmark again as can't keep up and read all these posts!

Too much info coming through but also a lot of nothing posts...

Coronavirus could kill 45m warns top Hong Kong medical official

www.nzherald.co.nz...

Covid-19, the name given to the novel coronavirus, could kill 45 million people worldwide and infect 60 per cent of the global population if it can't be contained, a leading expert has warned. Professor Gabriel Leung, chair of public health medicine in Hong Kong, made the comments while en route to a meeting of the World Health Organisation. He warned that an "attack rate" of 60-80 per cent meant that even if the fatality rate was as low as 1 per cent, the death toll would be staggering.

edit on 11-2-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Foxtree
Brighton councillor claims coronavirus threat is being hidden

amp.theguardian.com...
I do sense a cover up going on

Yeah the key takeaway from that is

And the council has told us councillors that we must not speak to journalists.”

link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Necrose

Wouldn’t it be a shame if there are less numbers because everyone is dead/dying?

You’re into that kind of thing I hear....

yeah, we have basically 0 deaths outside of China and barely any cases worldwide except for the cruise ship and Singapore clusters, but millions in China are dead/dying... smh

(by "everyone" I assumed dozens of millions)

Ok... erase everything else. What do YOU suspect the truth about this is? Given all we know right now and the research.. what is the truth you believe?

As of now, I think probably a distraction, a decoy of sorts... and also a means to justify the impending global economic collapse.
Maybe the West is trying to weaken China economically, just like they did with the Soviet Union via Chernobyl "accident" in '86, you can see how that disaster unfolded, it cost USSR so much money and resources so they basically bankrupted themselves. You can even read about it in some less censored history books, how that has ultimately led to the collapse of the Soviet Union in '91.
I suspect this could be the endgame here, it's been done before, we know TPTB don't care if 1,000 or even 100,000 die unless they have achieved their goal. Although I could offer you a more extensive idea of what is going on here, this would be better expressed in a long discourse, perhaps with a bottle of wine, rather than this thread. Moreover, it would be drifting off topic in this thread as it's more about politics/economics/business than the actual virus-related stuff.
edit on 11-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Any recent satellite pictures from China ?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
North Koreans nabbed for sending mobile texts about the coronavirus:

www.dailynk.com...

NK is cracking down hard to prevent leaks to the outside world about the coronavirus spreading inside their country. The article I posted yesterday claimed 5 died from coronavirus and were secretly buried.

Sounds to me like it could possibly be getting bad in NK...

It's bad, but they have control of it for the moment.... extreme control.
One place that has lost all control is the UK. Word of a sinister mutation is being spread around the latest outbreak in Brighton.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You do realize they officially changed how they are reporting cases right? If someone is positive but has no symptoms they are not counted as a new case.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

But the UK only has 8 cases so far ?

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join