It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Necrose the stable maths genius strikes again. Ooh. FAIL.
edit on 11-2-2020 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I’m not able to confirm this as I’m at work and away from WeChat.

I’ve sent to wife to check on it, sneaky suspicion it’s real and current. Note that CCP is not releasing any detailed breakdown noting children are or aren’t getting it.

There are videos of kids who have it on WeChat.

FWIW I think it’s legit and current due to the nurse being all hazmat and looks of room.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: texasgirl

Lackland AFB in TX yeah?

There are 6 in Austin under quarantine in a hospital (don't know which one). I have a client who has a nephew in the South Korean military who keeps in touch with Camp Mabry (in Austin where he's from) and she told me about them before the news came out with the info. So we've got some in Houston, some in SA, and some in Austin all being monitored.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: Foxtree
a reply to: ketsuko

That is only right if our understanding is correct about mortality rate and incubation time. Incubation time could be upto 24 days now, global times on twitter saying it 42 days so who really knows.

Well the extended incubation time would explain why British Airways are not flying to and from China until end of March earliest!
Second point....is it just me, but new cases are popping up on here pretty quickly over last few pages compared to a while back where you could read page after page before new cases were reported........its giving the feeling to me that this thing is spreading much quicker

Rainbows
Jane

There's not as many comments as a week ago. Lots of people already left the thread.
edit on 11-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

S02 I believe they are using it as a disinfectant....

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

They put people in quarantine to see if they develop it or not. Obviously, if you develop it, then they would not let you go.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: MaverickLRD

Ok. But did they use 4 tests in each instance to confirm?

If the sample collected properly and the test run properly they don’t need more than one. PCR is a very reliable and easy to perform test methodology
Being that HHS personnel had the only access to the people I imagine they have staff competent enough to collect and perform
edit on 11-2-2020 by MaverickLRD because: Typo

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Scott Gottlieb, MD
My article on ⁦CNBC

"Singapore, where community spread is taking route, has about as many travelers arriving from China as U.S. If one assumes virus was imported into U.S. in low numbers in early January, and is replicating, more cases could emerge"

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

That is only right if our understanding is correct about mortality rate and incubation time. Incubation time could be upto 24 days now, global times on twitter saying it 42 days so who really knows.

Well the extended incubation time would explain why British Airways are not flying to and from China until end of March earliest!
Second point....is it just me, but new cases are popping up on here pretty quickly over last few pages compared to a while back where you could read page after page before new cases were reported........its giving the feeling to me that this thing is spreading much quicker

Rainbows
Jane

There's not as many comments as a week ago. Lots of people already left the thread.

Can you actually respond to what I said please? Whether people have left this thread or not (are you keeping a record of names?) is totally irrelevant to what I posted....with all due respect

link   
a reply to: Necrose

Just because some of us aren't blabbing constantly doesn't mean we 'left the thread'.

We are just trying not to spam it, unless we have something to contribute, in many cases.

link   

And if you “don’t”, you’re fine and let go....

I’ve read too much here to find that increasingly disturbing information.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ScottGottliebMD · 15h
2/2 It’s deeply concerning that of the cases identified in Singapore, as of Sunday (Feb 9) night, six patients are in intensive care. These are patients of different ages, and not just the older ones.

link   
What scares me this is a new flu that killed 1k people in 4 weeks with a population of 10m.

But overall 1k people dying during a 4 week period doesn't really matter too much.

This virus could have blown out and have a death ratio of 1000% more.

link   

originally posted by: Necrose

Rainbows
Jane

Nonsense. Part one was a week ago. We're over 250+ pages into part 2 and about to be on part 3 now.

link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Everyone evacuated their people out of China. You will see more cases pop up if nothing else because you can expect some of those people will have brought it home with them.

We are also inside the 14 day period of the last round of new cases too.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Said I wasn’t a science guy.

“Alex, I’ll say lets go for the emissions that are released from cremations for $200 please...”

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

And if you “don’t”, you’re fine and let go....

I’ve read too much here to find that increasingly disturbing information.

So ... what? Keep them locked up forever in a new kind of leper colony because you're scared of this thing? Or maybe we ought to just shoot them and burn their bodies because they get the chance to magically get sick because that way we can be sure no mystical super bug is hiding underneath their fingernails.

edit on 11-2-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldGlobal

Novel strain.

It hits hard and the immune system hits back equally hard. Between them, you get really sick and might even die.

link   
be sure no mystical super bug is hiding underneath their fingernails

there is superbugs out there

link   
Singapore announced 2 more cases today bringing total to 47. 7 still in critical

Dont know if been posted yet

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join