It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Pommer89

It reports on the whole earth check out the website.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: muzzleflash

you're forgetting that WHO is as credible here as Chinese government.

there goes your "credible" source.

also, this is a conspiracy forum. deal with it.

I see myself as the actual conspiracy theorist trying to point out the MSM's misinfo and disinfo.

The WHO is credible this time because they are providing the actual real accurate information about how dangerous this virus is. *I stated how ironic I felt this was considering all things*.

We already know a lot about Corona viruses, this is one of them albeit slightly different (so novel).

There is not one shred of data to justify any projection of this virus being severe. None.
It would require us to rewrite all the molecular biology and biochemistry books just to explain how it's even possible.

I am asserting strongly that the determination that this virus is mild is a result of decades of research and science, it isn't just a guesstimate being thrown around. It is a claim based on everything we know about CoVs. It's the Cold!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
www.dailymail.co.uk...

From the link:

"Wuhan medic says 'there are many more coronavirus deaths and infections than reported' because those who die while waiting to be tested are not considered victims of the virus."

Yeah, this is exactly how our own PTB manipulate numbers for all kinds of things - for one, how they make vaccines look more effective than they are. Just play with the numbers.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic
Coming up on the CCP 100th Anniversary - maybe this is part of the celebration - I know China really wanted to annex Taiwan before the festivities

Flashback ‘Not just a regional conflict’: US won’t allow China to invade Taiwan, lawmaker says January 13, 2020

ETA
FLASHBACK - China’s Plan to Invade Taiwan By 2021 - march 2019

World powers are moving around Taiwan this year, and it looks as though Chinese President Xi Jinping has decided to annex Taiwan by 2021 when the Communist Party of China will celebrate its 100th anniversary.

Silent War ? if it is ....Sure is getting loud

edit on 242020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Point taken, have a wonderful day.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That's why I am baffled by their decision to call the biggest quarantine in history after the (mild) virus was already global. Why would they shoot themselves in both feet?

This is why I think you need to chill out on your whole approach to "they need to end the quatantine".

It is very obviously worse than you want to admit, acknowledge, or even take a look at.

You even admit that you follow the WHO. They called for a public health emergency. I'll highlight that one word for you EMERGENCY.

While I can agree with you that it is not good to panic, but to sit and argue with people about a situation that you do not have all of the facts, which you even admit, is quite reckless.

There isn't a need to panic, but we can still look for information and discuss such topics dealing with this unprecedented event.

If you do not understand why they quarantined so many people, then obviously it is much worse than you want to believe.

It is ok to be of sound reason, but it seems to me that you are being a little arrogant in your approach to being reasonable.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Interesting article that highlights the dangers of not verifying findings. The theory about non symptomatic infections may be wrong.

www.iflscience.com... 9pniMeYQwCqaj-a1LEQT4Pd6ktNt_BqrUJWUX11GLWkJY2gyqkns

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh
I checked both your posts no more deaths (427), 35 more confirmed cases though.
Very handy having it posted every few hours tbh, allows a constant link to go back to

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Can anyone please link me the order of credibility for the WHO, the CCP, and the MSM? Thanks!

1. WHO, rarely lies, deals in science. Not complete credibility but it's decent.
2. MSM, lies constantly about virtually everything but lacks military power to censor dissent.
3. CCP, lies constantly and uses violence to enforce it's lies on anyone who disagrees. So they are the least credible as they use their authority to censor any dissent, whereas the MSM cannot censor dissent so easily.

That ought to be the most accurate credibility order with 1 being most credible to 3 being completely untrustworthy at every turn.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

There is not one shred of data to justify any projection of this virus being severe. None.

You mean aside from actual math? There is plenty of data - if you choose to ignore it, that's on you.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

There is not one shred of data to justify any projection of this virus being severe.

There is no herd immunity from this thing, so it is more severe than a typical flu or cold virus.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There are RUMORS of 5 cases at the University of Georgia and they are trying to put off reporting in hopes they recover more.

Now here's my issue with this.. Do I believe the comments all agreeing they heard it too...No Actually I don't.

But, would I believe the University if they came out and said that's false and there were no cases? Nope wouldn't believe them either.

So I wait and watch and try to make sense on my own.

What I'm sure of is
1+1 is not adding up to 2 here.
We are watching history being made, I'm just not sure what kind of history. Diseases, Politics, Finances perfect storm..
Oddly still hopeful, though buying extra just in case.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Live (started 10 min ago) update from Chris Martenson, PhD in Pathology (and economics/finance expert):

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Pommer89

Thank you for the correction. You have made me wiser.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I have cleared up what I meant.
If you don't understand it now, I will make it clearer.
I don't trust the government, even to the point of them testing vaccines.
That doesn't mean that I don't take calculated risks.
If you aren't ok with that, fine. But I don't need lectured on what you think I ought to do with my life.

I'm a very happy person...

You seem like you have a stick up your backside.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Adphil28

Pure speculation here( should change my nick😉) but if China was given a s# trade deal by trump would shutting down all manufacture not cripple America too? In a no win scenario do you think that might be the goal of this? - pure conjecture and speculation on that one though🤷🏽‍♂️

It will affect the entire world's economy dramatically if it keeps going for a few more weeks.
We could enter a recession far deeper than the 2008 fiasco.

We simply need to lift the quarantine and have everyone go back to their normal lives. That's the only viable solution.

A few thousand deaths is a small price to pay for saving the economy, because that economy keeps the 7 billion of us fed and alive. Without it (a good economy) most of us will not survive. They gotta end the quarantine asap.

Theoretically however, it is plausible that Europe and the US can survive the loss of China's manufacturing and cheap labor. We will need to change our habits and alter our economic policies however to mitigate all of the problems. It would be very difficult and challenging, and we would have to claw our way out of a very deep recession, but it is doable and we could survive without them. Our population can't keep exploding though, and we can't keep borrowing money to pay for everything either.

So yes we can overcome the worst case scenario (complete economic collapse), but it will be a very difficult and challenging road. China's predicament is far worse than ours however, they could go into revolution and end up in complete chaos.

That's why I am baffled by their decision to call the biggest quarantine in history after the (mild) virus was already global. Why would they shoot themselves in both feet?

Wow President Xi is an idiot.

I bet it hasn't even occured to him that quarantining practically the entire country will effect the economy.

I'm going to ring him up right now and tell him muzzle flash says he's a big dumb ass and muzzle flash says he needs to end the quarantine right now because muzzle flash says it's no worse than a cold and muzzle flash says hardly anyone dies and muzzle flash clearly knows far better than the actual people on the ground in China.

Thanks muzzle flash, you've just saved the world with your amazing insight and knowledge.

Hip hip hussar.

My posts are getting through, I won an ad hominem reply!

To respond so condescendingly to me without being able to combat the points I'm making is sort of an admission that I gotcha. You just dislike me for challenging your preconceived notions and paranoia.

That's ok though, I'm not posting in here challenging you guys "to be the cool guy". That's lame anyways. I'm willing to be the guy none of you can stand if that's the price I gotta pay to tell you the TRUTH. I will always choose the TRUTH over any persons opinion of me.

Shoot the messenger all you want, I'm feeling bullet proof today.
Don't care what anyone thinks of me, I only care about the TRUTH.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Who still praising China , mean while China are admitting failings and shortcomings and asking USA for help, ( looks like hanging who out to dry tbh!)
And bbc news looking like mainstream media still touting the “low risk and not dangerous” U.K. government line ffs and people on here worried about us spreading misinformation 🤦🏽‍♂️

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Who “not pandemic”
Looks up pandemic definition on wiki
pandemic
adjective
(of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world.
Hmmm! I’m thinking they don’t think people look up stuff 🤦🏽‍♂️

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
TOPIC: Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page 25 had absolutely no updated info, jibber-jabber prevailed

the Pneumonia angle/ upper respiratory attacks... lends itself to attack folks that smoke pipes/cigarettes/hash-pot-weed

linked with SARS disease/ HIV-AIDS/ Immunity stresses and several other vectors = pathways

the release was planned & not random or accidental... a single source with deliberately few being infected, to track the progress better and to see where bottlenecks occur that nullify any exponential spread of the 'Novel'-Virus

I think the Year-of-the-Rat was chosen for the release year/date... and the number 49 is significant in the formula as the word 'sick' has a word value of 49, which is one less that '50' which corresponds to a Jubilee number value...
(putting the symbolic word values together we would reveal the Sick, Jubilee wordplay result...)

the 'gods' are amusing themselves

too fractal for your reasoning ?

ETA: the Netflix access has a 6 episode series called 'Ragnarok' captioned in English, access it if you can and you might see a close visualization of whom the 'gods' might be like... in our global society

edit on th29158084598304532020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
🤦‍♂️

This virus, may not be deadly not. The more infects the probability increase, due to mutation. Can go either way. Hence the word Novel, never been seen before effecting homosapiens. This virus, just needs to mutate one way to make it a damn plague. That’s why China, is freaking out they are scared as hell. It could be like the Ebola, outbreak we just had also and mutate for the good. However we look at it, pray it does not mutate for the bad. Hell it may mutate within China, in the coming days maybe it already has.. We just do not know. Economically China, is screwed. Hell I would not be surprised if we see a war because of this virus either.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join