It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That is only right if our understanding is correct about mortality rate and incubation time. Incubation time could be upto 24 days now, global times on twitter saying it 42 days so who really knows.

twitter.com...

edit on 11-2-2020 by Foxtree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MaverickLRD

Still so troubled by this “14 day quarantine”.

When it clearly has been stated it’s in the body for 4 weeks

If you deny the fact viruses don’t go away or exit the body Ever. I’m not a science guy, but I passed 3rd grade maths.

I’m guessing it has to do with active transmission....but when it can live on surfaces and we still haven’t shuttered flights or incoming travel from China.

Does it matter really?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Surely they've just been announced?

link   
The death rate doesn't seem too high, overall.

I would think in china the death toll might be higher, but nothing to be scared about.

link   
Title "says":
"The Chinese official was introducing gene editing techniques that can be used to make new viruses. If people transformed SARS, Ebola, bird flu, they could produce biological weapons of mass destruction and even edit special viruses for the special races they wanted to wipe out."

But video is in Chinese, so who knows

twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: Foxtree

That is only right if our understanding is correct about mortality rate and incubation time. Incubation time could be upto 24 days now, global times on twitter saying it 42 days so who really knows.

god damn, at this rate we're gonna end up at incubation period being 5 years and ATS thread Corona Virus Updates 63 very soon

link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I think they stated they were all tested as negative during that 14 day period. Even if asymptomatic If they contracted it they should still test positive.
I’m not privy to their inside info as to why so I don’t have a real answer for you. Just speculation.

The last thing I’m sure they want is to have to care for 200 people for an entire month. Surely taxing on staff and the pocket book
Maybe they’ve proven the 24 day case was simply an outlier. Who knows. They aren’t giving us much to work with

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

When I see a brand new reporter named Tom Cullen...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
common cold kills xxxx each year.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

The incoming flights from China is a bit troubling. Other countries have blocked all inbound air flights from China. Russia has closed the entire 2600 mile border with China as well

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: doggodlol

Does China usually lockdown millions because of common cold

link   

Surely they've just been announced?

It literally says they will be announced tomorrow in the article.

The two new cases are related to the company from the district of Starnberg, where most of the previously known cases are also employed. The Bavarian Ministry of Health will announce individual cures on Wednesday.

link   

originally posted by: MaverickLRD

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: texasgirl

Lackland AFB in TX yeah?

We also have a few at Ft Carson in Ft Worth. And, incidentally, the couple on their honeymoon cruise stuck in Japan happen to be DFW residents from Irving. (Dallas area)

Ft Carson is in Colorado Springs

I concur, didn't know they had one in Texas.

link   
I can imagine a scenario where the "WuFlu" wreaks havoc in the US and we don't get our tax refunds until summer. Remember when the government was shut down last year and there was speculation that tax refunds wouldn't be distributed for weeks or months?

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: ATSAlex
I just heard there is a confirmed Corona virus in one of Houston's hospitals since two days ago, why is it not in the news yet?

Heard it from a nurse that works there.

There are 6 people self quarantined in San Antonio, too. There was a small article online but no news about it on local channels.

Seems hush-hush in Texas.

There are 6 in Austin too.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Well the extended incubation time would explain why British Airways are not flying to and from China until end of March earliest!
Second point....is it just me, but new cases are popping up on here pretty quickly over last few pages compared to a while back where you could read page after page before new cases were reported........its giving the feeling to me that this thing is spreading much quicker

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Sorry didnt say that in article I read

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: doggodlol

Ok. Here’s how we roll. Check out SO2 levels over Wuhan and other major cities in China.

Then check out what SO2 is, how it’s produced in mass, and what the actual F might be happening there.

You won’t like it.

Bonus: find the vids of the workers that are at the breaking point. Use to be the Drs. and nurses there. A month ago...

edit on 11-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Ruh-ro

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Foxtree
Would say that's the scary part.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MaverickLRD

Ok. But did they use 4 tests in each instance to confirm?

new topics

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join