It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Lackland AFB in TX yeah?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

I think these are new.

The Bavarian Ministry of Health informed on Tuesday evening about the current development in cases with the novel corona virus in Bavaria. A ministry spokesman said in Munich that, according to the State Office for Health and Food Safety (LGL), two further coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Bavaria. There are currently 14 confirmed coronavirus cases in Bavaria (as of 6:00 p.m.). The two new cases are related to the company from the district of Starnberg, where most of the previously known cases are also employed. The Bavarian Ministry of Health will announce individual cures on Wednesday.

source

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Some nibbles to munch on, you are correct IF all were on the up and up. Yet. Wasn’t an article out of Greece that speculated 60% of the world could become infected?

And WE’RE the Doom and Gloom crowd?!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

1 suspected case in Bozeman, Montana in the US just popped up

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
New member here, the death toll doesn't seem too big compared to, what's going on everyday.

Would say stuff like this is scary overall tho.

link   

originally posted by: Foxtree
a reply to: tanstaafl

I hope you and ketsuko are right and I'm wrong.

None of what we said means don't prepare to self-isolate yourself or your family. If this thing hits in a wave like it's doing in China, it doesn't have to be super deadly in order to cause massive social disruption and pile up lots of bodies. The flu did it in 1918 with a low mortality.

It's just that people are so far removed from things that we tend to think it has to be super scary to overhwhelm our insulated modern existence, and that's not true at all.

All we're saying to you is that if you do get unlucky enough to get it ... the low mortality rate should mean that most of us, unless we've got other health issues or a super aggressive immune system, should have a decent shot at surviving it.

link   
a reply to: FamCore

also 1 suspected case in New Mexico, US (sorry if these were already posted, just seeing them now for first time)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: doggodlol

By design.....Welcome to the party.

link   

2 more germany

www.devdiscourse.com... sion=true

link   
a reply to: FamCore

So the drip drip drip continues.

I am SO not happy that it’s about to be the deluge we fear

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I think it's going to go all over the world eventually.

What we should ideally hope for is that we can control the spread enough to confine outbreaks to a trickle so that medical care can cope or a treatment or vaccine can be developed.

Otherwise, it's going to circulate and become part of the seasonal pantheon of sniffles and coughs, just like Spanish Flu did. Along the way it will settle into an equilibrium with our immune systems to become mostly an annoyance. That's the usual scenario for these things.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: doggodlol
New member here, the death toll doesn't seem too big compared to, what's going on everyday.

Would say stuff like this is scary overall tho.

Hi! Welcome aboard the Mothership!
Do you like dogs? I like corpses, hence my nickname.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Lackland AFB in TX yeah?

We also have a few at Ft Carson in Ft Worth. And, incidentally, the couple on their honeymoon cruise stuck in Japan happen to be DFW residents from Irving. (Dallas area)
edit on 11-2-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Agree it doesn’t stop you getting it, but it greatly reduces the impact of it on you when you do

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foxtree

2 more germany

www.devdiscourse.com... sion=true

Damn, but I said "so far", these 2 are gonna be announced tomorrow so I wasn't wrong.

BRING ON 200 finally, 2 cases a week isn't gonna cut it boys.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I know it’s going global. Already is. Coupled with the update that we can now prepare to see the slight extension of cases revealed as it went from roughly 14-day to 24-day?
Tells me it got quiet amongst the “but when? But When?! You guys said it would be everywhere weeks ago...!” Crowd

link   

lol what.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
195 people quarantined at March ARB in riverside were released from quarantine this morning after 14 day holding

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

For someone that likes corpses, you seem to like to give the dead the benefit of the doubt.....

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: slatesteam

Lackland AFB in TX yeah?

We also have a few at Ft Carson in Ft Worth. And, incidentally, the couple on their honeymoon cruise stuck in Japan happen to be DFW residents from Irving. (Dallas area)

Ft Carson is in Colorado Springs

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join