It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Foxtree

I'm in the USA

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake
I just got back from Oxford from a meeting that I really didn’t want to attend, although it does mean more income for the family which at the end of the day is most important. Unfortunately I had to take the train today but made sure I took as much precaution as possible, yet with everything we know regarding it’s ability spread, I noticed just how shockingly easy it is for hundreds to get infected within minutes.

Where I live has two major transport routes running through that connect large parts of the country; the M40 motorway connecting London to Birmingham and trains that run from Newcastle/Manchester to Bournemouth/London and back. Add to that the outbreak in Bicester (17 miles away, includes heavy Chinese presence) Brackley (9 miles), the quarantine in MK (25 miles away) and patients in Oxford (22 miles, includes heavy Chinese presence)... I’m going to suggest to the family today that we stay put as best we can for this week and half term next week until we know more.

Thanks everyone for your food & equipment stock suggestions.
It’s getting far too close for comfort

Awesome, reading your post made me realise a few things myself.

1 - There's 2 huge unis where I live with a fk ton of Chinese students, they are all over my already popular tourist town.

2 - There's 1000's of Chinese restaurants and takeaways spread over the entire country.

Call me paranoid, but I don't feel better after these epiphanies 😐

Stay safe dude!
edit on 11-2-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Which hospital? a reply to: ATSAlex

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
If you feel the need to go to A&E for flu symptoms then it isn't mild - mild would be stop at home in bed or go to doctors at worst - not go to hospital.

And again, you get it wrong.

He went, and I quote, "as soon as he learned he’d been exposed to a confirmed coronavirus case.".

He also said:

“When the diagnosis was confirmed I was sent to an isolation unit in hospital, where I remain, and, as a precaution, my family was also asked to isolate themselves.”

So, unless you can provide evidence that he had any symptoms at all, much less severe...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
How would you know though. MSM won’t put the truth out until the Grim Reaper is actually delivering your news paper, after sneezing on it.

You don't know. That's kind of the point.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Foxtree
I would like to make a suggestion that ATS members start to look at movies and tv shows as a predictive factor.

Previously people on this thread have discussed Outbreak, Contagion and I will add to the list I Am Legend.

How about The Walking Dead? I know eye rolls.

This isn't about the dead chasing us around. Let's look at this from a different view point. The immune are the ones quarantined to keep the virus out. The majority have the virus!

With this thought in mind:

Maybe China needs to tackle the issue from that view point. Find the IMMUNE AND PLACE THEM IN QUARANTINE!

Sounds unrealistic? We know the situation in China is serious and very underreported. How many people are ill, how many survivors and how many immune?
Very important is the status of survivors. Lots of thoughts about compromised lungs, kidneys and other organs. Also that they can become reinfected. They are not immune.

I do not consider this site to be just wild conspiracies. This is a forum where we can pool thoughts and just maybe we will stumble onto some truths and possible solutions.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Video showing 3 kids being put in body bags in what I assume is a hospital.

twitter.com...

Possibly from 2017 as famcore pointed out
edit on 11-2-2020 by Foxtree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Just an FYI

upnorthlive.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
No, a common misconception is that the median is the midway in range, actually it's the middle number.

So if you had 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 100, 101

The median is 6.

So, apparently he misused the word, which makes me wonder very loudly what he actually meant.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28
None that I know of. Makes me think of the survival of the fittest.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
Now if they could just make a vaccine or something ...

Much more important to develop something that knocks it our flat once you get it.

I imagine this would work about as well as the flu vaccine, which... doesn't...
edit on 11-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foxtree
Video showing 3 kids being put in body bags in what I assume is a hospital.

twitter.com...

I'm seeing comments that say this is footage from 2017 and is not related to nCov-2019 (cannot confirm though) - remember that we've been told children do not seem to be severely affected by this virus, which also suggests that video may not be recent or related to the outbreak

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foxtree
a reply to: BruceZuckerberg
Ok let's go along with that, why is rest of world reacting the way it is? It's only 1%??

Already given my opinion as to your question (what is killing people in WuHan is not the CV, it is something really nasty that escaped the lab there, and they are using the CV as a cover story - and to possibly take out dissidents in HK and maybe even Taiwan).

But...

How do you explain 0 - ZERO - non native Chinese deaths outside China (and only 2 native chinese), since this entire thing started?

That, right there, is the single biggest red flag about this whole thing.
edit on 11-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: MrRCflying

I was thinking earlier that if Locusts can catch this virus, that is going to cause huge spread in Africa right now.

This happened once before apparently. In Biblical times.

Locusts have no history of transmitting viruses to humans. They have transmitted to cattle or horses but they were not viruses that were subsequently mutated to infect humans
They have transferred bacteria and parasitic particles but these are different modes of transport and transmission

I don’t mean to be argumentative so apologies if it comes off that way, just pointing out that the remote chance of this ever happening is extremely unprobable and unprecedented

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Imo the movie Contagion is a more applicable and accurate representation of a high mortality pandemic
Definitely worth a watch, and it’s focus is scientific accuracy

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
MSN does Diamond Princess news.

This is an American woman who tested positive and has been taken to a Japanese isolation ward where as of the writing of this article she felt fine. Her husband apparently remains in quarantine on board the ship and he had tested negative.

Some odd stuff going with this bug.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Incubation period, hospitals not being overwhelmed yet, government cover up so we dont panic.

If it was something else killing people in wuhan how do you explain people dying outside wuhan

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MaverickLRD

The locusts wouldn't catch it. The very most they might do is carry contaminated matter on their feet from place to place. Sort of like ants can.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

What happened in 2017 to induce this and why would everyone be wearing masks. Sorry I have to question these things?

Also i added a note below video saying what youv said

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MaverickLRD

The locusts wouldn't catch it. The very most they might do is carry contaminated matter on their feet from place to place. Sort of like ants can.

Again this would be unprecedented and has not happened in modern history

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join