It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra
That is what I am thinking. The quarantine period would need to be reset continuously. Maybe that is why the Minister of Health in Japan is having difficulties deciding what to do. The longer the passengers remain in a closed quarantine environment the more that will become ill.The cycle will continue until only the immune remain.
I think the more vulnerable would be in the interior cabins with recycled air.
This makes me wonder.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Foxtree

That’s the standard advice to U.K. people anyway since the start of this, People still ignore it and spread colds and flu anyway ( there a lot of folks goto work, travel, etc when they know there Ill and for a lot of folks not working isn’t an option because companies pay crap low wages) which is sometimes unavoidable

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181
BINGO!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: toysforadults
I have noticed that you have posted "Raccoon City" a number of times. What is it?

Raccoon being a partial anagram of Corona.

And some people do spell Raccoon as Racoon.
edit on -06:0020202America/ChicagoTue, 11 Feb 2020 11:09:22 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0209 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
My greatest worry is bank notes and coins and their potential as a virus transmission vector. I always have to carry cash around in South Africa - parking machines, car guard tips ... unreliable banking card system, intermittent electricity supply ... various other things.

And the $1 American bill appears to be the dirtiest dollar of all: In one government study, 94% of $1 bills were harboring bacteria, including some that can cause pneumonia, blood infections, diarrhea, and urinary tract and respiratory system infections. Research has revealed that the flu virus can survive up to 17 days on banknotes when accompanied by mucus, which is doubly disgusting.

link

*bold emphasis is mine

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
A lot of prescription pharmaceuticals used in the US (and Europe) are actually made in India too.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

There quarantined on the boat until one of two things happen,
1, they all survive the initial quarantine and test negative
2, there’s no one left on the boat

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I guess we got a new official name for this bug ...

Coronavirus disease named Covid-19

Excerpt:

The World Health Organization says the official name for the disease caused by the new coronavirus is Covid-2019.

Now if they could just make a vaccine or something ...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Who is immune? Why are they immune? What is in their blood that makes them immune?

There is the perfect environment to get this information. The cruise ship in Japan!

It is an ugly thought/action that this would be done to people.

However we also need to focus on WHY WE DO NOT HEAR from the supposed recovered people from quarantine.

Maybe this is being done because there is a great need to find the SUPER IMMUNE!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
just a little side note:

New Coronavirus Officially Named COVID-19 .... i did a warning some time ago ( years ago in 2011) which singled out a future pestilence from Brood 19

which focused on a worldwide swarm of locust, Brood 19, plague...

i might just have misinterpreted my psyche's channeling and said 'BROOD-19' instead of 'COVID-19' ...the corona virus of the present day that's maybe going pandemic ?

close but no cigar, ~or watt~

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Markets indicate this is a tempest in a tea pot.

Just another "asian flu" like many that have come before.

Should have bought the dip ?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
Thanks. I will have to ask my son to show me that.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23

Is this the start of a recession for the world economy ?

Does anyone work in the food industry or know anyone in the food industry ?
I’m curious if food production for products with a long shelf life has been ramped up .

I'm wondering how long it will be before stuff starts breaking down and we find out that replacement parts needed, because they are made in China, are just no longer available. How many things do we buy today that are labelled "Made in China"? Whatever is now on shelves and in warehouses might be all there is going to be for a while.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

There is the most important third option.The ones who walk off the ship are immune!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Speaking of Vaccine's ...

UK team tests novel coronavirus vaccine on mice

Excerpt: (emphasis added by me)

Researchers at Imperial College London said their ultimate goal was to have an effective and safe way of halting the SARS-like strain's spread by the end of the year.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Just to help the rest of the world get their info: covid-19.global...

Long time lurker; first time posting. Great info in (some) of these posts

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So from the last few pages of reading, it sounds like things are heading south in parts of the UK? Am I reading into that correctly? Is it all just precautionary, or do they believe that this thing is spreading there now?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Foxtree
a reply to: tanstaafl
So just assume everything fake untill people are dropping dead on my street?

Or, just assume that anything you hear on the internet is suspect, and don't freak out unless/until you have a very good reason to do so.

How would you know though. MSM won’t put the truth out until the Grim Reaper is actually delivering your news paper, after sneezing on it.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

How many have walked off the ship so far ?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Another quick update from family members in Shanghai ...
As of yesterday (their time), Shanghai authorities (police presumably) were not letting anyone enter Shanghai that did not have a "residency permit" for Shanghai. I'm not real up on their housing procedures and stuff there, but effectively it sounds like you have to prove you live there or they turn you away.

This would be like New York City, putting road-blocks on all the bridges and highways and checking your ID to decide whether or not to let you enter the city.

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join