It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Just heard a story that CV may spread through plumbing...A report from Wuhan that two people in separate apartments, on different floors that share a plumbing line, tested positive.
edit on 11-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just heard a story that CV may spread through plumbing...A report from Wuhan that two people in separate apartments, on different floors that share a plumbing line, tested positive.

I'm starting to prepare for the absolute worst here in Canada. There have only been a few cases, but the fact that the WHO termed this situation as "very grave" has alarm bells firing off on all fronts.

I am going to buy gas masks, N95 masks, latex gloves, a protective suit, disinfectant, and rations.

I hope that this just turns out to be nothing, but I will at least be prepared. I might be called crazy, but I call it being one step ahead.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

4 more showing symptoms now, in addition to 2 confirmed

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

They found this out on Hong Kong last night. This is how SARS was spreading.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

Thanks for posting the Illinois information.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Can someonw repost what china changed in the guidelines for confirming?

Link?

TiA

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Wow! Is there some sort of link for that please? If that is true that the CV is getting into the plumbing..... well it doesn't bear thinking about....and how for God's sake????

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
On average, about 4,100 die monthly in the U.S. due to pneumonia. So.. wouldn't jump to conclusions based on nothing. Now, if the pneumonia cases jump high over what would be considered average for this time of (flu) year, I'd say we can worry. But if there are cases out there and the government doesn't know (or won't tell us), we probably won't find out for a couple of months.

Again.... again.... I challenge ALL you comparing illnesses, to let the illnesses have identical premises.

Treat ncov like “common” issues with a relaxed attitude then compare the outcome.

Or

Treat common issues with the same vigilance as ncov and then compare outcome.

Ncov would run completely amok if we didnt care about it... and more so than the common flu which we dont respect.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

New rules on who has virus -

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Good afternoon friends!

Here's the current figures from WuFlu.Live:

Confirmed: 43144
Deaths: 1018
Recovered: 4347

Rev

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldGlobal
Thank you.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Not surprising. They found it in fecal matter.

They had one man spread SARS to his entire building through the plumbing in China back during the SARS outbreak. However, plumbing in China is a bit different than plumbing in the US too.

Still, avoid public bathrooms. Fecal/oral will be a means of transmission along with all the other contaminated surfaces someone's mucus goop can get on via their hands.

link   
just seen on sky.. more to follow

Just seen in sky news that 2 british prisoners are being tested..😷😱 can you imagine how that would spread in a prison??

link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Wow! Is there some sort of link for that please? If that is true that the CV is getting into the plumbing..... well it doesn't bear thinking about....and how for God's sake????

Rainbows
Jane

Hi, Jane...
I just heard this on a TV FOX report about a half hour ago.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

This Is How China Is Rigging The Number Of Coronavirus Infections
edit on 11-2-2020 by kwakakev because: fixed link

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Breaking on Sky News.

2 prisoners are being tested in Oxford. The men are inmates at HMP Bullingdon, near Bicester.

Linky

That would be one way to get rid of some of the scum of the Earth IMO!

Rev

edit on 11/2/2020 by revmoofoo because: ETA

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BowBells
just seen on sky.. more to follow

Just seen in sky news that 2 british prisoners are being tested..😷😱 can you imagine how that would spread in a prison??

Would be interesting to know where the prisoners picked it up.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

edit on 11-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Well given the just breaking news of 2 prisoners being infected in a PRISON.....was it via a visitor....or IN THE PLUMBING!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join