It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tlearyus

thanks,
I meant this one, with the map
www.newshub.co.nz...

Not sure why they refer to it as a 'new map' in our msm... seems like they have their info all wrong

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cmajlz
This is solely my opinion but in a quarantine or lockdown situation in the US more people will die not from the virus but by not having access to the medical care which keeps them alive. If you are on dialysis you are dead, life sustaining drugs you are dead, need technology to keep you alive you are dead, go through withdrawal by running out of your meds depends on what meds you are on and available help, if you are aged and alone you are dead, a high risk patient you are dead.

Also people on pshyc meds will suffer tremendously 😕

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Does anyone know why the guy in the U.K. threatened to leave quarantine?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is a MUST READ!!!! Is only 5 paragraphs.
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
www.thelancet.com...(20)30068-2/fulltext

edit on 11-2-2020 by Oleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: Advantage

Yea I’d agree, worse time to have this break out is now during cold and flu season as people are going to be walking around spreading it ( if they have it and not flu etc) making things worse.

the issue with false negatives (I could be wrong) is that you have people who have been thrown on the front line and not shown how to swab correctly, I’ve seen that done and tbh you think it’s going to come out the back of their head
, if the test was unreliable then it’s not a test!

I also think places with a healthcare system like USA will suffer badly if it breaks out or a lot of people could end up in debt for a long time to come( are they charging patients for the testing there?)

And then to compound these issues, if you go to a doctors surgery thinking you’ve flu etc you could (as in the U.K.) infect the doctors and staff there which reduces the available doctors on front line to check and causes patients to end up travelling further to another doctors making things worse again.
But atm it looks to be fairly isolated outbreaks so just have to see how it goes

And of course there should be concern even if there’s no treatment at this time isolation of the infected is critically important!

Yes! Thats part of it.. we had a thing this odd dr used to say with nasal swabs: if they aint gaggin you aint baggin. LOL!! We had vac tubes from the ER to lab, pharm, etc. You swabbed, bagged and then put it in the tube to suck it to the lab... you couldnt send anything in the tube unless it was in a marked bag .He had a serious bag obsession cause it had to be marked just right for him.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The cruise ship docked at Japan now has 130 cases. newsletter.thaivisa.com...

TOKYO (Reuters) - Testing aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan has revealed 60 more confirmed cases of coronavirus, media said on Monday, as quarantined passengers took to social media to warn of depression setting in over their confinement.

Monday's figure takes to 130 the number of infections on the ship docked in Yokohama, domestic broadcasters TBS and NHK said, citing Japanese health ministry sources.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I feel so bad for those people. It doesn't seem to be slowing down on that plague ship.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: that1lurker
a reply to: 727Sky

I feel so bad for those people. It doesn't seem to be slowing down on that plague ship.

How could it slow down, the environment is ripe for virus to spread, it's poor management to say the least.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
www.straitstimes.com...

Coronavirus: New study finds incubation period of up to 24 days

New research based on data gathered from more than 1,000 coronavirus patients in China found that the incubation period for the virus was as long as 24 days rather than the previously believed 14 days, and fewer than half of the patients showed fever symptoms when they first saw doctors.

Fever occurred in just 43.8 per cent of patients but later developed in 87.9 per cent following hospitalisation, according to the study.

Absence of fever in 2019-nCoV cases was more frequent than in Sars and Mers infections, the study found. Such patients may be missed if the surveillance case definition focused heavily on fever detection, the authors said.

Previously, before patients went through nucleic acid tests (NATs) to confirm infection, their CT scans had to show signs of viral infection, commonly reflected as ground-glass opacity or bilateral patchy shadowing in the chest.

But among the 840 patients in the study who underwent CT scans, only half showed ground-glass opacity and 46 per cent showed bilateral patchy shadowing. This means that relying on CT scans alone could fail to identify a significant proportion of infected patients, the researchers said.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
2020年2月10日武汉冠状病毒大流行第17季

Another compilation of various clips from Wuhan and the surrounding region. Some of the effects of quarantine on the people, the communities and those trying to hold it are shown.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The cruise ship docked at Japan now has 130 cases. newsletter.thaivisa.com...

TOKYO (Reuters) - Testing aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan has revealed 60 more confirmed cases of coronavirus, media said on Monday, as quarantined passengers took to social media to warn of depression setting in over their confinement.

Monday's figure takes to 130 the number of infections on the ship docked in Yokohama, domestic broadcasters TBS and NHK said, citing Japanese health ministry sources.

Hi there. The figure is actually 135 on the ship that is infected. Keep in mind 180 Japanese have been taken off the ship and put into hotels and being evaluated. Also keep in mind that the crew members and the 2 on board doctors are unwell. Not sure what the release of "unwell" means.

Here are my post with this mornings update:

Keep updated on this one: multimedia.scmp.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Optimal
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The guy is either trolling or is actually suffering from a mental disability. And I'm saying that as an autistic myself.

No I’m going with a disinformation moron for which ever government

Or they’re just a scared little child in denial of facts Shenzhen is absolutely on lockdown, along with many others and they’re dead out cities with nobody on the streets, people no longer need to be scared into not coming out it’s all to real for them... they’re listening to government advice, it’s only Wuhan where they’ll shoot anybody trying to escape because that’s the epicentre and their son if to take the sting out there... People know full well how serious it is in China, just not in western countries, it’s understandable as they won’t want panic and people panic buying etc, that is the worst thing tbh, as resources as the world #s down won’t be fairly distributed or rationed

My Mrs has bad anxiety and she gives me the same treatment when I show her the facts and videos and information explaining the videos and what’s going on, she doesn’t want to see the truth on the ground but I’m worried what might happen to her once she realises we’re in a really bad dream/nightmare, but I need to drop feed her for when the # hits the fan, she’s coming around slowly

It’s real and it’s coming... me and other members have been predicting this up-to 2 weeks ago on here, and what we were being called idiots for back them is reality today, so I no longer care what these people think, let them
Starve, let them Crawl up in a ball and cry when the world is on its knees

Bizarrely my wife has always scoffed at ATS and my conspiracy leaning. However, this time she’s gone full on prepper. No panic, just stocking up on an array of things we’d use anyway in the fullness of time. She’s calling it advanced shopping. I think this has concerned me more than anything else

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Optimal
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The guy is either trolling or is actually suffering from a mental disability. And I'm saying that as an autistic myself.

No I’m going with a disinformation moron for which ever government

Or they’re just a scared little child in denial of facts Shenzhen is absolutely on lockdown, along with many others and they’re dead out cities with nobody on the streets, people no longer need to be scared into not coming out it’s all to real for them... they’re listening to government advice, it’s only Wuhan where they’ll shoot anybody trying to escape because that’s the epicentre and their son if to take the sting out there... People know full well how serious it is in China, just not in western countries, it’s understandable as they won’t want panic and people panic buying etc, that is the worst thing tbh, as resources as the world #s down won’t be fairly distributed or rationed

My Mrs has bad anxiety and she gives me the same treatment when I show her the facts and videos and information explaining the videos and what’s going on, she doesn’t want to see the truth on the ground but I’m worried what might happen to her once she realises we’re in a really bad dream/nightmare, but I need to drop feed her for when the # hits the fan, she’s coming around slowly

It’s real and it’s coming... me and other members have been predicting this up-to 2 weeks ago on here, and what we were being called idiots for back them is reality today, so I no longer care what these people think, let them
Starve, let them Crawl up in a ball and cry when the world is on its knees

Bizarrely my wife has always scoffed at ATS and my conspiracy leaning. However, this time she’s gone full on prepper. No panic, just stocking up on an array of things we’d use anyway in the fullness of time. She’s calling it advanced shopping. I think this has concerned me more than anything else

Your wife has got a lot in common with our household recently.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Chinese authorities welding doors shut

edit on 11-2-2020 by akiros because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
A few videos on masks and decontamination.

There were some other ones I watched that basically said to spray yourself all over with rubbing alcohol when you come home. Remove ppe, then wash hands.

An extra step would be to take off clothes, put them in bleach/antiviral water, then shower.

Coronavirus: what type of mask should you get
youtu.be...

Coronavirus mask fitting, pressure checks
youtu.be...

Four step removal of PPE
youtu.be...

Military mask decontamination
youtu.be...

Military decontamination protocol
youtu.be...

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Another surgery in brighton closed

m.huffingtonpost.co.uk... counter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvL1lqTUJncENadG4_YW1wPTE&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEPwFTZeHa-4IEXMYE4neBOPnLYEfaVyL6YkgxhB0_7zflcfVEoLiq8lgzZspOe9 IWeok5hC412_UqC1KjPBzckhAsFr83dMbEieTHpvwc6t7TyWQ-eXMDoo4BP4s_XT8Ob_ghbL2Vuc-F-VzsL4XXAcrL0vVQ9TTrtjwnimZ0ih

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman

"This page does not exist"

Link not right?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

If you copy and paste the "(20)30068-2/fulltext" part into the web address bar when hitting the link it will take you to the page. Looks like the bracket symbols () are breaking a direct weblink.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Brighton coronavirus 'super-spreader' claims he has 'fully recovered'

No details on the severity of his symptoms though!??

Super spreader claims he's fully recovered

Sky news

edit on 11 2 20 by solarone because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 2 20 by solarone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman

Either the link is broken, or they have removed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join