It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
A message out of Wuhan. This guy is super pissed off:

That’s a fantastic insight, China is more fragmented than we thought, decades of authoritarian communist rule seems to do that, it could very well be the end of this regime very soon, however it could very well destroy many others

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Shocking footage of coronavirus in Wuhan,China.武漢病毒讓中國穷人無法謀生

This video contains a compilation of clips of current life in Wuhan. The people and police are getting stressed out. Even small gatherings of people playing games is getting cracked down on. Quarantine measures are leading to people sleeping on the streets as they are stranded. People coughing are now reported to the police.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ive mentioned this here already, but yet another event within 2 weeks. A good friend of mine has a daughter who works at a hotel here in teh area as a housekeeper while she is at the local college. The mom calls me up all frantic.. she knows what Ive done and do now.. and says that she wants to send me some pics and see what Ithink. ** I will ask her if I can post the pics she sent tomorrow **

No explanation on the pics. The hotel bed was not slept in. There was a pallet on the floor in front of the a/c unit which was turned on coooold. There was blood on the pillow and droplets on the sheets and pillow. There was blood in the bathroom and droplets all around the sink. Not the toilet. The blood looked a bit diluted on the pillow and sheets. SHe said they sent in these teen girls with just gloves and regular nothing masks and FABULOSO to clean this biohaz situation.

I said it looked to me like someone with a very high fever had tried to make themselves comfortable in front of the a/c. The droplets looked more that cough spray to me. It wasnt round drops with the lines like a nosebleed. More of a mist. The blood looked like blood Ive seen before with different things.. diluted blood mixed with mucus. The blood in the bathroom was easier to see.. it was definitely spray from a cough or sneeze. Could be ANY number of things.

Why Im telling you this is because they have a biohaz situation in a small room that they dont contain and treat as it should be.. and used FABULOSO cleaner and its ready to rent to another person. No cleaning the carpet, walls, NOTHING. Its totally contaminated. This is how easy it is. They notified NO ONE of this person or issue. Now this girl whos been exposed to this .. didnt know she needed to decon her shoes and etc.. and went straight to her afternoon classes after changing her work shirt. THIS IS HOW EASY IT COULD BE. My friend is freaking out over this being the second incident like this in 2 weeks at this hotel and her kids been exposed to something gnarly. SHe makes the kid go to the ER and they refused to test her for anytihng other than a HIV blood test. This hotel is in the back yard of the Mil base.. HIGH vol of military and the smaller airport does regular lfights, mil flights, and Chinese cargo.

The Fabuloso thing just kills me...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Oh boy do I give up on reading every page.

I love how this thread has pulled members out of retirement and has has good amount of engagement, but It takes me like half an hour to go back and read everything.

I end up skipping 80% of the comments due to back forth nonsense.

Can someone do me and maybe a few others a solid? No one has to of course, but maybe around someone's midnight mark post a general summary of the day's key points?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Sounds like Ebola.. Spraying blood does not sound like Corona Virus.

Usually you see rooms with blood sprays like that, it's heroin junkies..

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

A message out of Wuhan. This guy is super pissed off:

Thats “old”.... just to clarify.... was originally posted in the end of january.
I saying this because people need a clear reference...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Well ncov goes to the lungs so wouldnt be strange if the infection caused bleeding.
I had a little blood from normal bronchitis once... excessive coughing will damage the tissue.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
He went missing didn't he? Yes it is old,we need to stay up to date,but don't expect any news out of China.
a reply to: flice

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

LOL Yeah, I wanted to make a ebola joke to her.. but I didnt. Actually.. one of the symptoms of the end stages of this nCOV virus is hemorrhage and coughing blood. This critter has some weird symptoms. Some neurological ones as well.

ETA.. the point was.. people better take care of themselves, NO ONE else is making sure you are safe. Thats with everything, but when youre talking pandemics.. it even more of a front thought.
edit on 11-2-2020 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Headlines today in Danish papers:

WHO worried about the cases in EU in people who didnt go to China.

They are affraid it might be the spark that lights the fire.

So they are taking it more seriously now. But man ffs.... why didnt they back in January, like so many of us called for. And now we have this bs...... like I have said, best to overreact and be wrong than to not react and have the world fall apart.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Headlines today in Danish papers:

WHO worried about the cases in EU in people who didnt go to China.

They are affraid it might be the spark that lights the fire.

So they are taking it more seriously now. But man ffs.... why didnt they back in January, like so many of us called for. And now we have this bs...... like I have said, best to overreact and be wrong than to not react and have the world fall apart.

Exactly.
Personally I dont give a damn abotu eating crow and all of the other BS things. Mainly because I dont give a damn what someone thinks or says about being an alarmist when I KNOW things and KNOW what can potentially happen. If Im wrong I am happy with that. If Im not.. well, that wont matter either way. Ive done what I feels right in giving solid information in the hopes someone will react accordingly in the event it gets bad. Besides, I like crows. Im still stuck in a battle with my backyard crow friend. I want it to be my pet.. it wants to be free.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

the issue isnt the test, the issue is the people doing the testing!, they don’t know how to swab the nose properly, it’s done only by doctor here for that single reason!! (no nurses or other ! And it’s swabbed from the back of the nasal cavity, further back than you’d think that swab would go !!!) there are no problems with the pcr test used to test for the virus!, It’s a reliable technology that’s been around a while
edit on 11-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Good morning!
Trying to keep up with the thread here but it's to much to read through it all.

I Read in the msm today that a new map was released by scientists with the potential spread of the virus, did anyone post it here yet?

Also, msm in Europe is picking up on the missing journalist story and doing scary articles about the Swiss supper spreader, saying that they know of at least 850 confirmed infected person who left Wuhan in January and flew about everywhere.
No time for English links since I have to get to work... but they are probably posted already anyway.
edit on 11-2-2020 by KindraLaBelle because: typo

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: TritonTaranis

the issue isnt the test, the issue is the people doing the testing!, they don’t know how to swab the nose properly, it’s done only by doctor here for that single reason!! (no nurses or other ! And it’s swabbed from the back of the nasal cavity, further back than you’d think that swab would go !!!) there are no problems with the pcr test used to test for the virus!, It’s a reliable technology that’s been around a while

Oh its even more stupid.

We had the little talk the other day.. basically YAAY!! The FDA has okayed nCOV test kits for us. Oh boy. AT THE STATE LEVEL. We dont have any access to them, nor do hospitals unless they request it and its within these idiotic parameters . We are told not to wear our tyveks because it might frighten someone.. even though we are given all of these protocols for contact with possible infectious persons. Part of that protocol doesnt include protective foot gear ( booties) or other little details that SHOULD be part of it. Youre NOT getting tested unless you are inpatient and in ICU with this set of symptoms and after you test neg for several other viruses.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

When we had the Zika and Ebola scare we had to send all of our tests to the state lab to perform those as well

They might not have a sufficient amounts of test kits available quite yet either
They are being fairly suspect on the means which is required for someone to be tested...supply could be the only logical reason why imo

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Just wow
I’ve been in some bad hospitals in my time, but if I rocked up needed testing I wouldn’t give a s@ if you were wearing a space suit!.

Edit, then it about “only after testing negative for anything else”, Germany are testing for flu, Rsv (there’s one more I forget atm,) and coronavirus at same time as it’s a fairly simple procedure

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaverickLRD

When we had the Zika and Ebola scare we had to send all of our tests to the state lab to perform those as well

They might not have a sufficient amounts of test kits available quite yet either
They are being fairly suspect on the means which is required for someone to be tested...supply could be the only logical reason why imo

Oh I agree.. the supply of them IS the issue. But who cares what a person has if there is no treatment for it at the stage they determine if it is nCOV. When its done this way its only used for stats. Not for identification for rapid treatment because there IS NO treatment at that point. Its 'round and 'round in circles. This happening at the same time we are in the midst of cold and flu season.. and the initial symptoms mimic so many things.. its going to be hard to nail this one down. If we quarantine like China is doing if we get to that point.. thats insane. Theyre infecting people who arent infected but only suspected.. because of the test kit shortage.

I really hate things I cant find a solution for...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle
Good morning!
Trying to keep up with the thread here but it's to much to read through it all.

I Read in the msm today that a new map was released by scientists with the potential spread of the virus, did anyone post it here yet?

Also, msm in Europe is picking up on the missing journalist story and doing scary articles about the Swiss supper spreader, saying that they know of at least 850 confirmed infected person who left Wuhan in January and flew about everywhere.
No time for English links since I have to get to work... but they are probably posted already anyway.

Here's the CNN Article
Chen Qiushi spoke out about the Wuhan virus. Now his family and friends fear he's been silenced

CNN Article

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

Just wow
I’ve been in some bad hospitals in my time, but if I rocked up needed testing I wouldn’t give a s@ if you were wearing a space suit!.

nah, per diem first responder now. Some nowhere mans land in between ems and fema. LOL! I was an RN back when. Have done lots of things.. lol

I hear you.. I wouldnt care if you were dressed up like a teletubby..

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Yea I’d agree, worse time to have this break out is now during cold and flu season as people are going to be walking around spreading it ( if they have it and not flu etc) making things worse.

the issue with false negatives (I could be wrong) is that you have people who have been thrown on the front line and not shown how to swab correctly, I’ve seen that done and tbh you think it’s going to come out the back of their head
, if the test was unreliable then it’s not a test!

I also think places with a healthcare system like USA will suffer badly if it breaks out or a lot of people could end up in debt for a long time to come( are they charging patients for the testing there?)

And then to compound these issues, if you go to a doctors surgery thinking you’ve flu etc you could (as in the U.K.) infect the doctors and staff there which reduces the available doctors on front line to check and causes patients to end up travelling further to another doctors making things worse again.
But atm it looks to be fairly isolated outbreaks so just have to see how it goes

And of course there should be concern even if there’s no treatment at this time isolation of the infected is critically important!

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join