It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Medical researchers in China have found the incubation period for coronavirus ranges up to 24days

that adds a whole new level if problems

Still only 2 deaths outside of China, something isn't adding up.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Very well. Actually, it's not me, but okay.

People on ATS talk about being sick of political threads, okay, I get it. But this is so far over the top it's unreal!

I am going to do exactly what you suggest, take a breath and relax.

This subject is so far out of control it is almost unimaginable...locking people up against their will for no reason other than they happened to be in a place. Never before in history has this happened! Floating death ships, incubators, people wearing masks for no clinical result. It's just unbelievable.

So yes, you're right...I need to take a break. Call me when there is a million dead and 50 million infected! Call me then.

And even then, it will still be less than 1% of the population of Earth! So call me then.

Until then...I think I may just take your advice. I'm done with this fear-mongering!!

Good night.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Speaking of crows

Twitter

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Dude I have been online since 1987 and have seen every type of conspiracay theory BBS, forum, website you can ever imagine. LIke most people who do their own research, I never just rely on one source of information, but much of the information in this thread has been invaluable and a very quick way to get up to speed with the latest developments.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wow this thread got interesting, all this intense debate, cruise ships making perfect research studies, some interesting reading along with new research articles. Cruise ship spread answers our questions about how it may be spreading in China. Now we’ll get some accurate morbidity and mortality rates. I’m guessing very low mortality and a decent morbidity rate, the Chinese would just light them on fire.

Meanwhile in America, we are more focused on taking pictures of freaking brooms standing up by themselves because NASA or some other clown said the earths tilt is perfect.....on social media. Impeachment must be over, wonder what’s next.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
www.civilbeat.org...

A Hawaii man will be placed in mandatory quarantine after returning from Hubei Province in China where a coronavirus outbreak is ongoing, state health officials announced Monday.

The man arrived at Daniel K. Inouye Airport on Monday, Feb. 10 and will be transferred to the Pearl Harbor military base. He has not shown any symptoms, but his health will be monitored for the next two weeks, as federal guidelines dictate.

Meanwhile, 26 others are under precautionary self-quarantine throughout the state after traveling elsewhere throughout China.

I wonder just how many people are under self quarantine throughout the states. Never heard about this in Hawaii.
edit on 10-2-2020 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Some new information to go over

Video has disguised the voices to protect those involved

This is a call to one of Wuhans crematoriums by investigators

Incase I’ve messed the link up

youtu.be...

Noted from the video

They’re doing 4/5 times the workload working around the clock

11 furnaces in one crematorium of 18 are burning 110 bodies per day? that’s just one in Wuhan

Some cars are holding 7/8 bodies

Their main problem is they can’t pick up the bodies fast enough from the hospitals

The numbers began to increase around the 29th December, the peaked around jan 26th, this data coincided with the NASA heat maps

Estimated 38% from the hospitals and 61% off the streets

60% of the cases are dying at home

edit on 10-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Beltalowda

Weird, maybe that's normal for China. All I know, is like the person above, I too have appreciated the info this thread has provided and hope people continue adding to it without the need to feel like walking on egg-shells. I'm not sure what else to say when the largest country on Earth, albeit a communist one virtually shuts down because of "the flu". Keep digging!
edit on 10-2-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Medical researchers in China have found the incubation period for coronavirus ranges up to 24days

that adds a whole new level if problems

I think the fatality count outside China is true, various governments around the world wouldn't hide the deaths.

People are dying in China for a few reasons (I think..)

1. Pollution - its like Adrenalin for the virus and Chinese have had a lifetime of it.
2. Hospitals are full and running out of supplies

I do believe there are many more infected though and governments around the world are not classifying it as Corona but as seasonal flu/infections.

edit on 10/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Good night and don't forget your mask.😎

C-ya on the dark side.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yes, well a lot of countries are not reporting data at all, and may not even be testing for it at all.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yeah it's bizarre how this is playing out, it almost appears like it's targeting asians, I remember my old kunfu master died of some throat cancer that only affects asians, so it's possible this is the case.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

Yes, well a lot of countries are not reporting data at all, and may not even be testing for it at all.

Perhaps, I'm not going to entertain a global conspiracy at this point, the world's governments and media's are not exactly a well oiled machine that gel together.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Perhaps it had been posted here already, but researchers at the Imperial College London have published a report in which they estimate case fatality rate CFR at 18% in Hubei and 1.2-5.6% outside of China. They also have an estimated rate of between 0.8-0.9% if you include all infections which assumes most are minor and are not tested and do not require hospital care. That first figure of 18% is much higher than I've seen elsewhere, in the actual study their interval is an insane 11-81%. I myself was thinking something between 5 and 10% by the end of the epidemic in China. So far about 23% of cases in Hubei are in the serious or worse category. Broken down it is 3% dead, 4% critical, 16% serious.

It's important to note that the information which the paper used is already a bit dated so these stats are by no means set in stone.

www.imperial.ac.uk...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

link   
Coronavirus: China’s Hubei province health officials removed over outbreak

Excerpt:

Two high-level officials in Hubei province – epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak – have been replaced by a central government official as the country continues to battle the crisis which has killed more than 1,000 on the mainland.
State broadcaster CCTV reported that Zhang Jin, the Communist Party secretary of the Hubei Health Commission, and Liu Yingzi, director of the Health Commission, have both been dismissed.

link   

originally posted by: that1lurker
www.civilbeat.org...

A Hawaii man will be placed in mandatory quarantine after returning from Hubei Province in China where a coronavirus outbreak is ongoing, state health officials announced Monday.

The man arrived at Daniel K. Inouye Airport on Monday, Feb. 10 and will be transferred to the Pearl Harbor military base. He has not shown any symptoms, but his health will be monitored for the next two weeks, as federal guidelines dictate.

Meanwhile, 26 others are under precautionary self-quarantine throughout the state after traveling elsewhere throughout China.

I wonder just how many people are under self quarantine throughout the states.

More than you would feel comfortable knowing about.
edit on 2/10/2020 by tennisdawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think this is all going to be, as an infamous poster on here called, a "nothing burger".

This is week what? and we still only have 1 death outside China.

Maybe China released it in an effort to do some "cleaning" of the landscape, aka "problem people". Yea, sure, innocents are dying, but many others who didn't have the Wuhan virus may die of it as well, if you catch my drift.

Sure, there will be some collateral damage outside China, but it helps the world believe the lie of what is really going on.

Think about the BIG trade disagreements between USA and China. If you bring China industry to a halt, the pain gets quick real fast for USA and rest of the world. After China's market has "collapsed" and everyone feels the pain, the world will feel bad for China and drop being so harsh on them with trade.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk in my 40 years of experience I was taught to plan for the worst, hope for the best but expect something in the middle. If the pandemic hits people will die. Some in ways we can't envision, some people will do rash things unexpected of them. No one really knows until it happens. What I see here is an acknowledgement of the worst with the one constant that people will die. The government will not care about whether you are the one that lives or the one that dies. They care about the entire population. Unfortunately there will be winners and losers. You are correct in that you must do what you can to be a winner. But then you may have the unfortunate luck to be the last person to die if the pandemic hits. The government will not save any single person, they may pick and choose as the situation warrants. We will not know what they know. All we can hope for is the plan they put in place will be the best plan for everyone. Right now there are 1000s of people working on those plans. Will their plans save us - only God knows put pray for those planners to have the wisdom and knowledge to get everyone safely through the pandemic if it hits

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
New update : 2-12-2020 Tokyo time: noon time

Just announced that the Japanese on the ship that are not showing signs of the virus might be able to leave tomorrow. Where they will go, I don't know their destination as of now. This is only a possibility.

1. Keep in mind ATS members, the passengers on the ship are not getting any TV world programs like CNN or whatever, all they get is Japanese TV. NHK comes on in English at 7 pm and 9pm. I don't know if they have been instructed on how to program the control switch to English for NHK English news.

2. Today is a national holiday in Japan. www.timeanddate.com...
so the reports coming in for lab test may no be so accurate if any today. Tomorrow and Thursday should be more on
line.

3. Please see additional info at this link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Leaving for the hospital now, maybe they will have some new notices up. Its a university hospital and the largest in this prefecture with an on-roof helicopter pad. Pretty cool to watch them come in and take off.
edit on 0200000052282020-02-10T21:28:52-06:00285202pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000003582020-02-10T22:58:03-06:00580302pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join