It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The guy is either trolling or is actually suffering from a mental disability. And I'm saying that as an autistic myself.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MaverickLRD

Thank you for the update. My mistake, thought Miramar was an AFB..

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Buh bye then.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Necrose

Nothing at all. Except that it’s smaller than the masks people are wearing are to prevent it. Just that...

We know that already, but so is the flu virus and most viruses (probably all)?
It's their thing you know, being very small. Just that...

When do you remember 400 million people being quarantined for flu?

When do your remember cruise ships infected with number like that ?

When do you remember flights stopping for flu?

When do your remember manufacturing being close down for flu

Pretty sure I could go on for a while here

The answer is Spanish Flu

FAKE AGAIN !!!!!!

Quarantined 60 million! A couple more million on lockdown. Nowhere near 400 million. Foxconn resumed iPhone production lines with 10% of workers today in Shenzhen.

WE WERE TALKING ABOUT DISTINGUISHING "QUARANTINE" and "LOCKDOWN", YET AGAIN YOU DECIDE TO IGNORE IT!!!

BS again from you

From you guess you didn’t hear it was cancelled two days ago?

asia.nikkei.com...

And yes there are 400 million on lockdown

You tell me what city isn’t on lockdown and I’ll show you it is fair?

There is a difference between quarantine and lockdown

But if you was in China right now, and the government said stay at home you’d stay at home they wouldn’t need the military enforcing it as they know they don’t want to contract the virus

So which Chinese city is going about there daily lives you silly shill ? I’ll show you it’s DEAD

And here is from yesterday

hehe YOU ARE WRONG, AGAIN !!!!

www.reuters.com...

FEBRUARY 10, 2020 / 2:40 AM / UPDATED 7 HOURS AGO
Apple's main iPhone maker Foxconn to resume some Chinese production: source

Apple’s main iPhone maker Foxconn (2317.TW) got the green light on Monday to reopen two major plants in China closed because of the coronavirus and aims to resume production even though only 10% of the workforce has returned so far, a source told Reuters.

Your link pahahahahaha

only 10% of the workforce has returned so far, a source told Reuters.

Oh dear 10% correct for you

90% correct for me

Boo hoo

What you got next for me?
edit on 10-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Your post was responding to my earlier post, look at it.

So far in these two update threads, I've been called a shill, a hack, an idiot, an ass, a d!ck and accused of beating my late wife. I have also had my real life qualifications and experience as a microbiology lab technician poo pooed, because I questioned some of the misinformation and bad science being spread about the virus.

I'm all for intelligent debate, but this thread has gone quite sour. Enjoy the circle jerk, I'm out.

burdman30ott6 is taking sides, which as a Moderator he shouldn't be doing, but whatever floats their boat.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam
If they are talking about fying people into Miramar, the nearby site likely to be used for quarantine IMH(f)O would be Camp Middleton. That site has been used previously to temporarily house refugees, etc.

edit on 2020-2-10 by EnhancedInterrogator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Sorry if you think I’ve been in the camp you’re referring to.
However the “info” we have is lacking, corrupt, insufficient, dire, poorly provided (by the govts in ?),
and smells like a wholesale fish market in Wuhan.

So to those that want to stick to the OS, be my guest.

Last I checked ATS is doubly a conspiracy site and somehow also the best collection of info-sharing concerning this catastrophe...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Nothing at all. Except that it’s smaller than the masks people are wearing are to prevent it. Just that...

We know that already, but so is the flu virus and most viruses (probably all)?
It's their thing you know, being very small. Just that...

When do you remember 400 million people being quarantined for flu?

When do your remember cruise ships infected with number like that ?

When do you remember flights stopping for flu?

When do your remember manufacturing being close down for flu

Pretty sure I could go on for a while here

The answer is Spanish Flu

FAKE AGAIN !!!!!!

Quarantined 60 million! A couple more million on lockdown. Nowhere near 400 million. Foxconn resumed iPhone production lines with 10% of workers today in Shenzhen.

WE WERE TALKING ABOUT DISTINGUISHING "QUARANTINE" and "LOCKDOWN", YET AGAIN YOU DECIDE TO IGNORE IT!!!

BS again from you

From you guess you didn’t hear it was cancelled two days ago?

asia.nikkei.com...

And yes there are 400 million on lockdown

You tell me what city isn’t on lockdown and I’ll show you it is fair?

There is a difference between quarantine and lockdown

But if you was in China right now, and the government said stay at home you’d stay at home they wouldn’t need the military enforcing it as they know they don’t want to contract the virus

So which Chinese city is going about there daily lives you silly shill ? I’ll show you it’s DEAD

And here is from yesterday

hehe YOU ARE WRONG, AGAIN !!!!

www.reuters.com...

FEBRUARY 10, 2020 / 2:40 AM / UPDATED 7 HOURS AGO
Apple's main iPhone maker Foxconn to resume some Chinese production: source

Apple’s main iPhone maker Foxconn (2317.TW) got the green light on Monday to reopen two major plants in China closed because of the coronavirus and aims to resume production even though only 10% of the workforce has returned so far, a source told Reuters.

Your link pahahahahaha

only 10% of the workforce has returned so far, a source told Reuters.

Oh dear 10% correct

90% correct for me

Boo hoo

The point is they can't be in FORCED INSIDE THEIR HOMES (IN A QUARANTINE) if they go to work, smh. That's the part where you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Yea amazon delivery’s coming out of China from January are also spending extended time in “customs clearance” even for simple items that usually don’t have any issues, it’s taken well over 2 weeks to clear customs on some items in Paris and Holland now which is far outside the norm

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
But can they be forced into a fire pit for nat’l security’s sake?

Asking for 500M or so Chinese friends...

edit on 10-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Does anyone have any connections with FEMA? They would be involved with all of this if people have to be quarantined. What locations did they use for Hurricane Katrina? Would those same sites be used?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Tbh I’d move more concerned 90% of the people seem to be missing! Isn’t that more important?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Your post was responding to my earlier post, look at it.

So far in these two update threads, I've been called a shill, a hack, an idiot, an ass, a d!ck and accused of beating my late wife. I have also had my real life qualifications and experience as a microbiology lab technician poo pooed, because I questioned some of the misinformation and bad science being spread about the virus.

I'm all for intelligent debate, but this thread has gone quite sour. Enjoy the circle jerk, I'm out.

burdman30ott6 is taking sides, which as a Moderator he shouldn't be doing, but whatever floats their boat.

I'm taking the side that it's probably not a great idea to allow a small handful of individuals who seem fixated with rejecting anything but the official story to dogpile a member who is providing rational personal experiences and updates. Nothing that the member has posted is outlandish or far flung, and in case you weren't aware, ATS is a CONSPIRACY THEORY website which means anyone who decides to take the official story as the gospel is going to get a bit roughed up. Put on a heat proof apron or GTFO of the kitchen, basically. Some of the greatest moments in this website's history have come from people who stepped forward with personal information that expanded greatly from the cookie cutter half truths we were receiving from the controlled media. As a result, we tend to embrace an attitude around here that encourages those folks to share with us. Official story parrots are a dime a dozen and easily replaceable, people who actually know something and are willing to share that first hand knowledge aren't easily replaceable.

Also, as an aside, we don't moderate in threads we are personally participating in. When I tell you publicly to back off of someone, I'm doing so as a member of the site. When I tell you via PM to back off, I'm doing it as a member of Staff.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Suspect it’s all same person tbh

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Many viruses such as the flu, SARS, and others fall below the .3 micron threshold of an N95 however we still wear them when entering patient rooms with airborne precautions
A properly fit tested n95 mask can still filter 80% of .1 micron particles when properly worn

The only real way to prevent all particles from being inhaled would be a properly sealed HEPA mask

A mask can still be effective even if not stopping 100% of particles when properly worn. It’s risk mitigation.

Lastly, typically viruses that are contaminating others are taking a ride on larger particles such as mucous

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Optimal

The guy is either trolling or is actually suffering from a mental disability. And I'm saying that as an autistic myself.

No I’m going with a disinformation moron for which ever government

Or they’re just a scared little child in denial of facts Shenzhen is absolutely on lockdown, along with many others and they’re dead out cities with nobody on the streets, people no longer need to be scared into not coming out it’s all to real for them... they’re listening to government advice, it’s only Wuhan where they’ll shoot anybody trying to escape because that’s the epicentre and their son if to take the sting out there... People know full well how serious it is in China, just not in western countries, it’s understandable as they won’t want panic and people panic buying etc, that is the worst thing tbh, as resources as the world #s down won’t be fairly distributed or rationed

My Mrs has bad anxiety and she gives me the same treatment when I show her the facts and videos and information explaining the videos and what’s going on, she doesn’t want to see the truth on the ground but I’m worried what might happen to her once she realises we’re in a really bad dream/nightmare, but I need to drop feed her for when the # hits the fan, she’s coming around slowly

It’s real and it’s coming... me and other members have been predicting this up-to 2 weeks ago on here, and what we were being called idiots for back them is reality today, so I no longer care what these people think, let them
Starve, let them Crawl up in a ball and cry when the world is on its knees

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

1st point

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Out of interest where are ats servers?, suspect that’ll be next to go down

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Cmajlz

From what I’ve seen they are utilizing different locations than what fema had for Katrina
It’s driving me crazy trying to find an answer as to the why certain sites were selected.
The west coast ones make geographic sense but the smaller ones or mid America ones have me puzzled

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

Tbh I’d move more concerned 90% of the people seem to be missing! Isn’t that more important?

I think... what it will be is the need to keep the world moving to some extent, please watch all parts of event 201 where the world simulated this type of event, we didn’t simulate these numbers or the location, what we see now is worst than what event 201 predicted and simulated on all fronts, continued manufacturing and shipping and flights was envisioned to not have a complete collapse

10% of the workforce maybe more
Manageable to keep safe

Imo

Drop the worlds output by 10% and imagine a world where the worlds economy is 90% less

That’s what I’m reading out of it, freeing up the 90% to do other things perhaps military involvement, policing, health care, construction, we need to utilise these people in other areas considering as much as 20% - 60% could die

This virus kills smokers and those with other problems, 40% of Chinese men are smokers, they’ll base their response on the fact X% are vulnerable and the virus is so rampant

new topics

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join