It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: Maluhia
I said it’s movie level pandemic bad in another thread and I’ll stand by that. I could post and link stuff all night but it would muddy the conversation.

I simply haven’t posted everything I’ve seen because I can not confirm some it to ATS readers. But others have posted things I’ve read, seen, or been told.

There's no question this is really really bad for the chinese people - but, the reality is, it appears to only be really bad for them. Why is a good question - I'm leaning toward their already depressed immune systems when it comes to their respiratory systems due to extremely poor air quality for the last few decades, as well as some of their extremely poor hygiene when it comes to certain cultural ways of life.

But for the rest of the world, it doesn't appear to be a serious thing - unless there is some hidden payload that activates some time later, in which case it would likely be a Globalist de-population action.
Or it was a bio-weapon attack targeting the Chinese Blood/DNA genome group which would explain plenty. Like I have said previously if only those of Chinese/SEA decent die then there is an indicator.

link   
a reply to: AgelessOne

Lithium carbonate, used to treat elevated phase of bipolar disorder, and mania, and suppress the brains pkc activity and in large doses causes cns (central nervous system) and renal damage and be lethal!

edit on 4-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Obviously you don't know something. It's highly usual for China to shutdown especially amid the negations with the US.

It doesn't make sense to you because you don't know all the variables.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
Your 100% lucky not to have ever caught proper flu!,

I guess you missed his point that it wasn't/isn't luck...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Could be Chinese People’s Liberation Army own bio-weapon they were testing, and something go wrong

www.visiontimes.com...

Then they just pull the coronavirus from their hats to fool World

"China’s huge population gives its authoritarian government a big advantage as far as human biological research is concerned. The government is collecting DNA samples of its citizens and experimenting on the different ways to use it. "

The "experimenting" start sound bit dangerous to my ear

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Pure speculation here( should change my nick😉) but if China was given a s# trade deal by trump would shutting down all manufacture not cripple America too? In a no win scenario do you think that might be the goal of this? - pure conjecture and speculation on that one though🤷🏽‍♂️

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Adphil28

S#, at the risk of a knock on my door here in Germany🤦🏽‍♂️, the removal of the Jewish and the subsequent massacre, torture, experimentation etc on them is, will always be a massive failure of the human race to stop one man who’s demented aims and views infected an entire world of people with hatred and xenophobia ( don’t like my view on that please block me!), that’s imo not the same thing as a virus killing people ( unless it turns out someone did this!, in which case self annihilation of the human race is the end game goal of this virus! In which case I’m totally wrong and we’re all f#!)

There were a lot of people that influenced Hitler and sorta puppeted him (read the book "The Crime and Punishment of IG Farben" if you want to learn more about that topic).

I wasn't comparing the Virus to Hitler though, I was comparing the logic.
It was a "well since X than therefore Y must be true", using Hitler was a mere example of how this type of logic goes wrong in determining causation or evaluating the justifications of a regime in it's policy decisions.

Even if someone purposely released the nCoV in Wuhan that doesn't automatically mean it's a depopulation agenda either, it could be for other motives like destabilizing China's economy or merely to test and map the spread of the disease for future projects.

We definitely are not all #'d because of this as it is far too weak of an agent to justify expectations that extreme.

Your logic can be used in reverse. Not sure if you’re trolling or not. You seem to be making demands of others whilst providing absolutely nothing yourself. Makes you wonder.

Anyway enough derailing eh?

I'm providing the Devil's Advocate that you desperately need to keep yall from going completely nuts with false information.

I provided explanations of why the information you're relying on is not reliable.

My source is the W.H.O.'s experts.
Your source? Some MSM outlets? Not credible.

I have every right to derail misinformation being spread to virtually everyone misleading them. In fact it's my duty to step in and blow the whistle on this runaway train of manure.

You're just going to have to deal with it.
I disagree strongly and feel absolutely confident in that decision.
I cannot see one good reason to agree with this hysteria - there is too much false information being spread and believed by the common person and I will call BS on the fear mongering misinfo.

link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
a reply to: tanstaafl
Someone need a hug.

Can always use another hug...

I thought it was named Coronavirus update. So I hope you could be a little civil I'm an old man and I thought I was doing some good but if the people do not want me to reply I will certainly stop. Have a good day.

You keep posting the exact, same numbers.

That isn't an update... so, don't post an update until the numbers change.

edit on 4-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Sorry, I didn’t was just pointing out the under evaluation of the severity of the flu on some groups of people not arguing with the point of it

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

“My source is the who experts”
Don’t need to add anything else there do I! Lol

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

you're forgetting that WHO is as credible here as Chinese government.

there goes your "credible" source.

also, this is a conspiracy forum. deal with it.
edit on 4/2/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: liejunkie01

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: liejunkie01
a reply to: frugal

But if only 2% die the world population will go from 7,630,000 to 7,000,000. So does that really warrant all the panic if they have drugs to fix this?

Would it warrant the panic for you if you were one of the infected or your family members are one of the hundreds of millions that would die? It seems that everyone doesn't think to interject themselves in such scenarios, like it can't happen to you, or them.

I am leaving work early today because my 5 year old is sick and his school has a problem with influenza A and B, strep throat , and pink eye.

A pretty good friend of mine died at 40 years old last year from the flu. How can that happen to a healthy individual?

To be honest I am starting not to feel very well at the moment.

Panic, not yet, but I'm pretty damned concerned.

Hundreds of millions to die?

Sounds worse than panic.

I was replying to the post made by that individual in which he/she made the numbers, which he/she missed a few zeros in the world population.

They assumed if 2 percent died. 2 percent of 7 billion is approximately 140,000,000.

You seem to be jumping on people pretty good here in this thread.

People are just being cautious.

A pandemic is a situation that could very likely affect the world population. Experts from all around the world have said so for years,l/decades. For people such as yourself to so quickly start ridiculing and hammering people for being concerned when such a situation could very simply happen at the moment seems a little disingenuous.

Maybe it may do you some good to go read a happy story or something.

So you are assuming that every human on earth is going to become infected with the virus? That's pretty optimistic, LOL

Why is it? go look at flightradar or shipping equvuelents or something the world is very much interlinked and global, far more so than 1918, now factor in a highly contagious virus with a lengthy incubation period and fatality rate

If it breaks out in a european or north american city ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Now consider we havent yet stopped all flights from China ike we absolutely should be, every day the threat rises not to mention the stupidity

China is now using stadiums filled with beds, the army is building even more tent cities, this isnt even close to normal

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Call China and other world governments and tell them to calm down

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Trueman

People who have recovered from coronavirus being reinfected with mutated coronavirus
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Can you share a source about that?

That's very important.

The infection hasn't existed for long enough to have significant strain mutations develop. It takes on average about three weeks for there to be that level of mutation happen.

That's why I found that remarkable. We know this is a bio weapon, so it'll be exceptional in a very sad way.

link   
Double.
edit on 4-2-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Lol pmsl

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Right, this isn't influenza.
It's far less dangerous.

So China acting this way makes NO SENSE at all.

You are basing that on what exactly? Do you think that statistics like R0 of 4.08 and fatality rate of 6.5% to be less dangerous than influenza? It's not.. that is considerably more dangerous. While not yet peer reviewed, here is a paper with actual math.. not guessing, by respectable sources.

Estimating the effective reproduction number of the 2019-nCOV in China

I'm not sure what people are basing the "not as dangerous as the flu" theories on. If even sometimes asymptomatic, this is a pretty big problem. While China may be trying to save face after SARS, the actions they are taking speak louder than words. Panic not needed, but to flippantly dismiss this because things like Ebola, SARS or the swine flu were not as devastating in the end as people thought they might be, does not make sense. The next mass pandemic will probably be exactly because of that. People dismissing something like this, because other viruses ended up being panic over nothing. But.. it's the real thing, and no one is properly prepared.

Not saying this is that pandemic, but I still think this is more serious than people think.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

I will check on that as I don’t want to promote misinformation. As it was explained to me by our company geneticist/micro-biologist; metal ions; like lithium and silver ions are positively charged and bind to the negatively charged receptors of a virus. This process neutralizes the ability of the virus to bind to a human receptor as in the ACE2 receptor.

[url= www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...]

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Wow, you are a really sweet person.

Yes, I am, just ask my wife...

Yes, my kids are vaccinated. The risks are low in most vaccines and my kids are better off for getting them.

You are free to believe whatever you want.

I stated that I am not an anti-vaxxer, yet you go there and allude to me being one.

No, you did this yourself when you said, and I quote:

"Hell, I don't trust the government enough to take a 'tested' vaccine!"

Did you or did you not say that? How else should that be taken, except that ... you don't trust the government enough to take a 'tested' vaccine'... ?

I have been vaccinated against many more diseases than my children, as I am a veteran of the US Navy.

Which is the exact opposite of what you stated.

When it comes to influenza vaccines, I am against them.

You didn't limit your comment to only flu vaccines. If that is what you meant, you should have said so.

You seem to need to do something to 'get happy'.

I'm a very happy person...

edit on 4-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Can anyone please link me the order of credibility for the WHO, the CCP, and the MSM? Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join