It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foxtree
Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 2,097 new cases and 103 new deaths

bnonews.com...

Deaths are up 10% from yesterday, but total cases are down??!? Boy, the math wars will be lit tonight from both sides.

I still find it humorous that people will dig in on both sides of the argument based on completely fictitious numbers from the CCP. smh.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

Thank you! Any idea as to what the repatriated at 3 AFBs and Ashland, NE might be looking like. Anyone who knows please shed some light? Not asking about these 72 cases exactly, just want to know more as to these people brought back specifically as it’s been pretty quiet in America...

Suspiciously so

edit on 10-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

If super spreaders are the norm, then most people with it won't know they have it. For those people, that's not such a bad state of affairs, and if most of the people who have it get it like that ... it doesn't seem to be such an issue.

I would say that while the intent might have been there to create something with some super spreaders, if most people who have it are super spreaders, then it wasn't quite ready for prime time whatever it was ... unless it wasn't actually intended to be a bioweapon at all but instead some for of novel treatment that also wasn't ready for primetime.

Remember, China has the native strains that produce things like SARS and a legit reason to want to study and develop treatments against this type of corona virus, and such research often involves iterations that can make something more and less dangerous in the course of research.

link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: Foxtree
Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 2,097 new cases and 103 new deaths

bnonews.com...

Tennisdawg, any more movement on the federal side?

Deaths are up 10% from yesterday, but total cases are down??!? Boy, the math wars will be lit tonight from both sides.

I still find it humorous that people will dig in on both sides of the argument based on completely fictitious numbers from the CCP. smh.

link   

Wait. There are a couple confirmed but they cannot find them? Who “can’t” find them??? and why in gosh tarnation did they let them go to freely roam around possibly infecting others! Idiots!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Thank you! Any idea as to what the repatriated at 3 AFBs and Ashland, NE might be looking like. Anyone who knows please she’s some light. Not asking about these 72 cases exactly, just want to know more as to these people brought back specifically as it’s been pretty quiet in America...

Suspiciously so

No clue on the cases you asked about, as they were not included in the ones I was discussing. As far as I know, those at the AFB locations have been told to keep a lid on their social media outside of immediate family members getting updates on their current state of wellness only. Others on this site probably have better contacts at AFB locations than I do. I welcome their thoughts on the matter.
edit on 2/10/2020 by tennisdawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I believe the 24 incubation period comes from this paper
www.medrxiv.org...
"The median incubation period was 3.0 days (range, 0 to 24.0 days)"

Thats the same paper - and again, it doesn't say anything whatsoever about how they arrived at the number '24' when they gave the range. And again, the rest of the numbers are actually very encouraging... only about 5% have serious complications requiring treatment (hospitalization), and only 1.3% die.

Yes but 93.6% of the cases are still in hospital so we are faced with the usual dilemmas debating the mortality rate. But very basic info from the paper should be safe enough. Wouldn't be so confident about 24 day incubation, but would certainly be on my mind if I ever needed to quarantine myself or anyone else.

Gave the wrong link before, that was just the abstract, here's full pdf. Useful data in the tables at the bottom.
www.medrxiv.org...

The illness lasts from symptoms to death 23 - 27 days

It seems when the flu like conditions materialise it’s just a few short days until the breathing pneumonia symptoms, hence the hundreds of videos of people dropping dead in there streets while China is waging a war on information

Now think of the hospital bed requirements

Lol just lol it’s staggering

FAKE AGAIN !! MISINFORMATION!

They're not dropping dead, they're losing consciousness because they're not used to breathing with a mask on.
Have you tried having a mask on all day?

Yes, and it didn't make me pass out anywhere.

I presume you're not a 70 year old woman with 10 chronic diseases?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I would assume they know who they are, but now they can't find them the same way we can't locate all the illegals in our system.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
About North Korea:

www.thedailybeast.com...

The source is The Daily Beast, so who knows...

Says 5 people have died already and they were ordered to be secretly buried to keep the deaths from the public.

Just thought I'd post it. I'm interested to hear what Tennisdawg has to say about it. He may have better information.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Updated number from WuFlu.Live in tabular form, with counts associated with China -vs- elsewhere ...

Location .......................... Confirmed .......... Deaths ........... Recovered
=====================================================================================
World-Wide ................ 40,654 .. 100.00% ... 910 . 100.00% .... 3,592 .. 100.00%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mainland-China ............ 40,202 ... 98.89% ... 908 .. 99.78% .... 3,549 ... 98.80%
Hubei Province (inc. Wuhan) 29,631 ... 72.89% ... 871 .. 95.71% .... 1,795 ... 49.97%
Beijing Province ............. 337 .... 0.83% ..... 2 ... 0.22% ....... 44 .... 1.22%
Shanghai Province ............ 299 .... 0.74% ..... 1 ... 0.11% ....... 48 .... 1.34%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hong Kong (SAR) ............... 38 .... 0.09% ..... 1 ... 0.11% ........ 0 .... 0.00%
Macau (SAR) ................... 10 .... 0.02% ..... 0 ... 0.00% ........ 1 .... 0.03%
All forms of China ........ 40,250 .... 99.01% .. 909 .. 99.89% .... 3,550 ... 98.83%
Everywhere-except-China ...... 404 .... 0.99% ..... 1 ... 0.11% ....... 42 .... 1.17%
=====================================================================================

Update: For some reason, ATS apparently does not properly deal with any form of fixed-pitch data (i.e. "font" tags, "code" tags, etc.). Copy it into some text editor with a fixed-pitch font and you'll see it properly.

edit on 2020-2-10 by EnhancedInterrogator because: trying to get fixed-pitched stuff to display correctly in ATS.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

www.medrxiv.org...

Thats the same paper - and again, it doesn't say anything whatsoever about how they arrived at the number '24' when they gave the range. And again, the rest of the numbers are actually very encouraging... only about 5% have serious complications requiring treatment (hospitalization), and only 1.3% die.

Yes but 93.6% of the cases are still in hospital so we are faced with the usual dilemmas debating the mortality rate. But very basic info from the paper should be safe enough. Wouldn't be so confident about 24 day incubation, but would certainly be on my mind if I ever needed to quarantine myself or anyone else.

Gave the wrong link before, that was just the abstract, here's full pdf. Useful data in the tables at the bottom.
www.medrxiv.org...

It seems when the flu like conditions materialise it’s just a few short days until the breathing pneumonia symptoms, hence the hundreds of videos of people dropping dead in there streets while China is waging a war on information

They're not dropping dead, they're losing consciousness because they're not used to breathing with a mask on.

61 with about 5. That not good enough?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
About North Korea:

www.thedailybeast.com...

Says 5 people have died already and they were ordered to be secretly buried to keep the deaths from the public.

Just thought I'd post it. I'm interested to hear what Tennisdawg has to say about it. He may have better information.

North Korea has HAD 42 confirmed cases that the US knows about. All 42 were immediately neutralized, along with almost all of their family members. The family members were neutralized to contain the spread of information more than the spread of the virus. It may sound inhumane, but they probably have the best quarantine procedure in the world by eliminating all doubt.

Edited to clarify: Some of the 42 were probably suspected cases, but North Korea did not wait around to find out.
edit on 2/10/2020 by tennisdawg because: clarity

link   

Thank you again. Curious you didn’t mention Ashland.
Why so? Because they’re working closely* with UNMC out of Omaha, NE, quite a fine medical facility. But again a little grim possibly as it’s the heart of the country and that hospital is the only place (in my mind) in NE, that could deal with this kind of situation.

Interesting to note here, texasgirl posted the news briefing back awhile that barely touched on the thing. Now what concerned me is they described some of the medical staff would be geared in hazmat or appropriate attire for this disease, BUT those that wouldn’t be yet would still be working in the med rooms if needed, had been trained to “keep their distance” and “all protocols were in place” to prevent any issues should they arise.

I didn’t find that comforting in the least.... especially in light of some of today’s rumbling rumors and updates about the nature of the contagion’s more iffy qualities...

Also Ashland is a national guard training facility, not an AFB

edit on 10-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I will know in a few hours first hand on the ground account of Wuhan and the quarantine in Travis AFB in Sacramento.

I will post it ASAP.

Early word from friends wife is that Wuhan was terrible when she left on 2nd American evac flight.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

They should hire bountyhunters.. they seem to be very effective ( at least on tv )

link   

www.medrxiv.org...

www.medrxiv.org...

61 with about 5. That not good enough?

You win.

link   

Yowza. Talk about containment...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: texasgirl
About North Korea:

www.thedailybeast.com...

North Korea has HAD 42 confirmed cases that the US knows about. All 42 were immediately neutralized, along with almost all of their family members. The family members were neutralized to contain the spread of information more than the spread of the virus. It may sound inhumane, but they probably have the best quarantine procedure in the world by eliminating all doubt.

Wait, "neutralized" as in killed?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Power_Semi

Maybe it's another instance of what we're seeing in the rest of world not matching what we're seeing China.

That's my worry - if that is the real norm, or even if one out of every 3 spreads it at that rate - maybe it explains a bit more clearly why China went into overdrive and lockdown while only reporting c400 confirmed cases.

If that is the norm then we're in big trouble.

The R naught is scary combine with the incubation period

Official stats (BS ones) is...

1,013 DEAD
4,019 recovered
6,495 critical (could go either way)
40,760 confirmed

That’s 4/1, I don’t think we can yet say anything for certain until a few months out, but as of now the recover to dead says it all

The virus/illness lasts upwards of 23/27 days from symptoms, THATS MADNESS and will eat up resources making the death toll outside of testing kits and hospital beds HUGE, and from that we can gather that the official number is magnitudes higher, it is said to be killing people from 30-60 mostly with the majority being over 60, but that is obviously not accurate either, the facts will change the more boots we have on the ground daily updating, the world needs to pull together and get militant with this virus, so far it’s kicking the S&@t out of the world, we need to go to war with this

I was having this conversation with my farther tonight, I finally decided ok, i dont care if I sound crazy, I’ve put the word out to bothers and sister because I know they’d at least do minor prep, what I’m seeing is bad... so I called up, dad who was my inspiration for all things political/geo to historical, over the years, I think he’s watched the history channel since day one everyday all day, I Remember we used to sit up late soaking it all up, he has a vast knowledge, talking with him sometimes blows me away, things I’ve never considered or knew that then peak my interest, but tonight our conversation was 2019 nCoV

He said, if it was really as bad as you’re saying they’d NUKE WUHAN you idiot

Lol 😂

I said... have you factored in THEY/Him/her might actually want a population decrease?

He HATES conspiracy world

He said, ok goodbye you always think you know better than me and hung up the phone LMFAO haven't stoped laughing for the past hour
edit on 10-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

It's North Korea. That should not surprise you.

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join