It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Thoughtful1
There is now a growing list of very wealthy people making significant donations to fight the corona virus.
1. Bill and Melinda Gates through their foundation. Late January it was $10 million. The an additional $100 million was donated in February.
2. LiKa-Shing in Hong Kong has just donated $13 million. This has just been announced.
I hunted around to see who else has made donations.
3. Jack Ma through the Jack Ma Foundation. Late January $14.4 million
4.Logistico subsidiary of Cainiao Global
5. Tencent Charity Foundation
6. Alibaba is also offering loans and free services for people affected by the corona virus.
7. U.S. $100 million
I looked up who made donations during the SARS outbreak. I couldn't find anyone!
There were donations made for the Ebola outbreak.
So what changed?
originally posted by: Necrose
Well, based on Triton's predictions, at least 20% of ATS members will die. So it kinda is.
originally posted by: burdman30ott6
originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: Oppenheimer67
What’s that film where they all get on some ark boat thing?🤦🏽♂️