It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Chinese people in Canada are calling hotels asking if they can quarantine family members from China in a hotel room.

We are screwed!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Isn’t that like comparing the infected and the death rate to Schrödinger's cat, in that until you know, it can be both?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I thank you for your reply
I didn't make a mistake though, there was one more death, I saw so I post it.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

World has been on the brink of recession for several years, think this will be the tipping point ?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Hecate666
Hell, I don't trust the government enough to take a 'tested' vaccine!
I am not an anti-vaxxer, but you know what I mean?

Maybe you don't... since 'not trusting the government enough to take a 'tested' vaccine' is the very definition - from what I can surmise - of a stupid anti-vaxer.

My kids are vaccinated for everything,

Wait... wth? You won't take them yourself, but you'll give them to your kids.

Wow. Just wow. I would say something pretty derogatory aimed squarely at you, but this ain't the mudpit, so the rules preclude that, so...

edit on 4-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 20,673 confirmed cases worldwide, including 427 fatalities.

Said the broken record (again)...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

S#, at the risk of a knock on my door here in Germany🤦🏽‍♂️, the removal of the Jewish and the subsequent massacre, torture, experimentation etc on them is, will always be a massive failure of the human race to stop one man who’s demented aims and views infected an entire world of people with hatred and xenophobia ( don’t like my view on that please block me!), that’s imo not the same thing as a virus killing people ( unless it turns out someone did this!, in which case self annihilation of the human race is the end game goal of this virus! In which case I’m totally wrong and we’re all f#!)

There were a lot of people that influenced Hitler and sorta puppeted him (read the book "The Crime and Punishment of IG Farben" if you want to learn more about that topic).

I wasn't comparing the Virus to Hitler though, I was comparing the logic.
It was a "well since X than therefore Y must be true", using Hitler was a mere example of how this type of logic goes wrong in determining causation or evaluating the justifications of a regime in it's policy decisions.

Even if someone purposely released the nCoV in Wuhan that doesn't automatically mean it's a depopulation agenda either, it could be for other motives like destabilizing China's economy or merely to test and map the spread of the disease for future projects.

We definitely are not all #'d because of this as it is far too weak of an agent to justify expectations that extreme.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I get you don’t worry, just not a subject to compare to 😬🤦🏽‍♂️, living in Germany you kinda learn that’s not a good one straight away 🤦🏽‍♂️, and I’d say the de gov don’t have a good record either for not hiding things in the past
But in the same vein I’d say that based on experience of that this doesn’t look like something not to be concerned about, could be I’m wrong but I’m going to err on the side of caution I’d rather be wrong and expect the worse and be happly surprise that ass falling out chin on the floor disappointed 😩🤦🏽‍♂️ Lol

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg
TIME to wait out the active outbreaks in your area (21-28 days),

I keep seeing this reference to '28 Days'...

link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Hecate666
Hell, I don't trust the government enough to take a 'tested' vaccine!
I am not an anti-vaxxer, but you know what I mean?

Maybe you don't... since 'not trusting the government enough to take a 'tested' vaccine' is the very definition - from what I can surmise - as a stupid anti-vaxer.

My kids are vaccinated for everything,

Wait... wth? You won't take them yourself, but you'll give them to your kids.

Wow. Just wow. I would say something pretty derogatory aimed squarely at you, but this ain't the mudpit, so the rules preclude that, so...

Wow, you are a really sweet person.

Yes, my kids are vaccinated. The risks are low in most vaccines and my kids are better off for getting them.

I stated that I am not an anti-vaxxer, yet you go there and allude to me being one.

I have been vaccinated against many more diseases than my children, as I am a veteran of the US Navy.

When it comes to influenza vaccines, I am against them..... for me. As of now, my children that are still at home are 14 and 16 years of age, and I let them decide whether they want to get the flu shot or not, and they have opted to receive them so far.

So, do you own a boat? If so, maybe it is time to sell it.
Are you married? If so, maybe consider a divorce.

You seem to need to do something to 'get happy'.

link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: missed_gear
a reply to: tanstaafl

But for the rest of the world, it doesn't appear to be a serious thing - unless there is some hidden payload that activates some time later, in which case it would likely be a Globalist de-population action.

The rest of the world, somewhat late, shut down travel knowing....with quarantines, this is not the "flu" and comparisons are fallacious. Over and over again shown in this first thread.

The US is now invited by Xi to help. Wake up.

mg

Right, this isn't influenza.
It's far less dangerous.

So China acting this way makes NO SENSE at all.

what is more likely:

1) Chinese government acting in a way that makes no sense at all
or
2) assumption that this virus is far less dangerous than influenza being wrong

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is very likely engineered
No one knows the long-term effects
The second largest economy in the world has almost ceased operations
but don't worry
edit on 4-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Adphil28

S#, at the risk of a knock on my door here in Germany🤦🏽‍♂️, the removal of the Jewish and the subsequent massacre, torture, experimentation etc on them is, will always be a massive failure of the human race to stop one man who’s demented aims and views infected an entire world of people with hatred and xenophobia ( don’t like my view on that please block me!), that’s imo not the same thing as a virus killing people ( unless it turns out someone did this!, in which case self annihilation of the human race is the end game goal of this virus! In which case I’m totally wrong and we’re all f#!)

There were a lot of people that influenced Hitler and sorta puppeted him (read the book "The Crime and Punishment of IG Farben" if you want to learn more about that topic).

I wasn't comparing the Virus to Hitler though, I was comparing the logic.
It was a "well since X than therefore Y must be true", using Hitler was a mere example of how this type of logic goes wrong in determining causation or evaluating the justifications of a regime in it's policy decisions.

Even if someone purposely released the nCoV in Wuhan that doesn't automatically mean it's a depopulation agenda either, it could be for other motives like destabilizing China's economy or merely to test and map the spread of the disease for future projects.

We definitely are not all #'d because of this as it is far too weak of an agent to justify expectations that extreme.

Your logic can be used in reverse. Not sure if you’re trolling or not. You seem to be making demands of others whilst providing absolutely nothing yourself. Makes you wonder.

Anyway enough derailing eh?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Agreed was off topic but had to answer that sorry

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I would stock edamame to bind the ACE2 receptors in your body, and take either colloidal silver or lithium orotate/lithium carbonate in 100mg doses to neutralize the virus. However, I am not a doctor or a scientist myself...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Mateo96

I don't know about you, but this is a head-scratcher... he didn't infect ANY of the 4 friends he was traveling and sharing a room with.

The tests have been carried out by both Madrid and now Tenerife, with the newer test kit, so they are accurate, and they've always shown this one individual to be the only one infected.

That is indeed very curious and strange.
Different strains, one more virulent than the other? Odd nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
before I go sift through 20 pages of opinions,
is there, besides the numbers, any new info worth knowing about?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgelessOne

I would stock edamame to bind the ACE2 receptors in your body, and take either colloidal silver or lithium orotate/lithium carbonate in 100mg doses to neutralize the virus. However, I am not a doctor or a scientist myself...

"neutralise the virus" aaaand it sadly doesn't work like that, nope, this tutorial won't work

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If anyone is curious about how the average Japanese person feels about the Corona Virus, here's a video that was posted today with street interviews.

Japan has had a large increase of Chinese tourists visit the country in the past few years, so they definitely have reason for concern. As of right now tourism from China has all but stopped for the time being.
edit on 2/4/2020 by Gumshoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
I think those in the know.... should be brave enough to start releasing the truth to the American people.

Yes...its that serious.

This is a call to certain individuals that lurk on this website that have valuable info. Please we are pleading with you to release what you may know.

Thank-you.

From day one that this was posted on ATS over a month ago I have been repeating the truth (as the facts indicate) over and over. And very few people here are listening!

At point A it was absolutely clear that nCoV was a very mild virus, weaker than SARS even, and much less dangerous than many influenza strains.

That is because we have studied CoVs for years and already understand a lot about them, this 'novel' strain isn't very extraordinary or significantly different relatively speaking.

And all month long I was giving good information, I reiterated the experts statements and tried to explain the basics for anyone that wanted the straight dope on the situ.

Although it's somewhat ironic, I am telling you that the WHO is providing solid and reliable information about this virus being a mild cold. That's what we're dealing with here.

No one can provide a single shred of evidence substantiating the claims that this virus is significantly different from the other CoVs we've got plenty of information on already. So far this virus appears to be acting very similarly to the prior strains we have studied.

China's decision to call a national quarantine is the real ??? in all of this. It was clearly uncalled for and will cause far more damage to their society than nCoV ever could. That's the part of this that doesn't make any sense.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join