It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mateo96

I don't know about you, but this is a head-scratcher... he didn't infect ANY of the 4 friends he was traveling and sharing a room with.

The tests have been carried out by both Madrid and now Tenerife, with the newer test kit, so they are accurate, and they've always shown this one individual to be the only one infected.

That is indeed very curious and strange.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I agree, how can you get on a 737 or 747 with 100's of other people with a highly transmissible disease and a larger % of people on said plane do not get sick???

things aren't adding up here...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: Maluhia
I said it’s movie level pandemic bad in another thread and I’ll stand by that. I could post and link stuff all night but it would muddy the conversation.

I simply haven’t posted everything I’ve seen because I can not confirm some it to ATS readers. But others have posted things I’ve read, seen, or been told.

There's no question this is really really bad for the chinese people - but, the reality is, it appears to only be really bad for them. Why is a good question - I'm leaning toward their already depressed immune systems when it comes to their respiratory systems due to extremely poor air quality for the last few decades, as well as some of their extremely poor hygiene when it comes to certain cultural ways of life.

But for the rest of the world, it doesn't appear to be a serious thing - unless there is some hidden payload that activates some time later, in which case it would likely be a Globalist de-population action.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

If what you're saying is true... it's one of the more unnerving things I've read in this whole thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgelessOne
So now we have theoretically discover why males and Asians may be more susceptible to this novel corona virus and we have identified a possible supplement that may convey some immunity to this disease. There is also another approach. We can also attack this virus by binding the viruses own protein receptors so as to neutralize this virus itself. Both colloidal silver and lithium ions have been shown to neutralize corona viruses and viruses in general.

Interesting... thanks!

So, start taking NAD+ and Lithium Orotate...?

I was also planning on starting another Niacin and Niacinimide regimen, so may as well start that too.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Can everyone stop discussing and theorizing now... healthy discussion is upsetting some folk.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: ARM1968

For all I know, I've already had this thing ... and lived to tell about it. Not betting on that, but it is just possible.

I've found the tone of this thread to be at times immoderate in its level of hysteria the past day or so.

Make no mistake, I'm braced for what could be, but I have yet to see it materializing beyond the borders of China. What I see in China still makes little sense as compared to what I've seen everywhere else. There is an important piece to this that is missing, and until we get that piece ... I refrain from getting my knickers twisted.

For a conspiracy forum I think it has all been fairly moderate.

However I can wholly agree with you last point. If this thing does not take off outside China then we are missing something fundamental.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

But for the rest of the world, it doesn't appear to be a serious thing - unless there is some hidden payload that activates some time later, in which case it would likely be a Globalist de-population action.

The rest of the world, somewhat late, shut down travel knowing....with quarantines, this is not the "flu" and comparisons are fallacious. Over and over again shown in this first thread.

The US is now invited by Xi to help. Wake up.

mg

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I agree, how can you get on a 737 or 747 with 100's of other people with a highly transmissible disease and a larger % of people on said plane do not get sick???

things aren't adding up here...

Because 9 out of 10 people probably won't even reach the symptom stage of a virus like this. Most will defeat it with a normal functioning immune system.

For example last month I was around and even hugged several people that were sick with a very nasty flu. I've never had a flu and I didn't catch it from them despite being coughed on and touched. They were in the same house as me for the entire duration (several weeks before they got better). I took no precautions and in fact, am lacking on my diet and exercise currently quite a bit so my immune system beat it without any chemical help.

The point is - it is not uncommon for only a few people to show symptoms from an outbreak of a disease like this one. Most will overcome it within the earliest stages of infection and will never realize they caught it and beat it already.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Think the most irresponsible thing I’ve seen today on social media by a “supposedly decent source” is the @who
twitter.com...
*mega facepalm*!, if that’s not going to make people panic and overwhelm health services world wide I don’t know what will!
Tbh imo they have lost all credibility at this point and are clearly being manipulated !

Symptoms so vague they could be anything from cold to flu to chest infection to many other more severe illness ffs that’s just not what I’d expect from them tbh!
edit on 4-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 20,708 confirmed cases worldwide, including 427 fatalities.

link   

originally posted by: missed_gear
a reply to: tanstaafl

The rest of the world, somewhat late, shut down travel knowing....with quarantines, this is not the "flu" and comparisons are fallacious. Over and over again shown in this first thread.

The US is now invited by Xi to help. Wake up.

mg

Right, this isn't influenza.
It's far less dangerous.

So China acting this way makes NO SENSE at all.

link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg
I can now tell you guys the reason i have been posting in this thread from the start:

I was approached 2 weeks ago to provide a cost estimate and viability study for FEMA. This was for a 5,000 bed temporary facility. The documents look very much like a quarantine building. It has negative pressure HVAC in all the rooms, with isolation entry at every room.

The location of this facility is still being determined, but Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS is looking at utilizing the BP owned portion of Cat Island and a small portion of Ship island off the coast of Mississippi. Barges are also being looked at as well, which would make the most sense to me.

I am told that provisions are also being studied to utilize Guantanamo Bay in Cuba if necessary.

THIS VIRUS IS BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY OUR GOVERNMENT. Please make your preparations now.

This is a serious claim can you please post a copy of some form or documentation.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Your 100% lucky not to have ever caught proper flu!, that (having had it!) will flatten you for about 8 weeks feeling like you can’t move and are gonna cough out a lung and die, proper flu (not what most phone work with and say they have for a week!) is far worse than most people think!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Replies to that Tweet are interesting.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

I wonder what an audit of Mr. WHO’s bank accounts would show or any companies and non-profits he is affiliated with.

CCPs MO is to buy off people for silence or complicity.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
How well is your identity protected on this website...? ATS....

I do have info I would love to share but concerned about my ID.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

no one is going to believe you anyway

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 20,639 confirmed cases worldwide, including 427 fatalities.

Sayeth the broken record.

Seriously... can you please stfu until you have something to contribute?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Kinda think that’s the point isn’t it, everyone here can see what’s being said by gov and who and mainstream media isn’t what anyone would do anywhere in the world based on (from who description) a “runny nose”!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join