It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Yep they all land about 10miles from me, I'm 2 miles from blenheim palace (huge tourist destination), bicester village near by, and I work in oxford at a university residential building atm. I am ###ked

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Evidence if that is where?, tbh this year the a strain has been far worse but way more people have contracted the far less worse ( my English sucks!) b strain

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

I’m from a town that unless you know it or live nearby, is almost guaranteed to be pronounced wrong. But then those Native Americans didn’t know English yet either.
Boy we learned them good! Gave them blankets and everything... wait a damn minute.

Neo is that you? Who’s black cat is this anyway?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Lol

a reply to: slatesteam

edit on 7-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Just that a lot of people have come down with it and the usual predictable numbers had died. Add them together, and they still total more than the corona virus, but it has been spread out across the country and across the entire season too. So we don't take any more notice of it than we normally do.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 2,841 new cases and 80 new deaths

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Tbh I think it looking less likely it’s going pandemic ( wuflu), the flu well we’ve all had it through various degrees from mild cold ( an excuse to stay off work for a week!) to lungs falling out dying for a month and 6 months of pneumonia and bronchitis (that sucks from experience!) but that doesn’t make it any less worse ( damm I suck at English tonight 🤦🏽‍♂️)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

If this initially started end of November/beginning of December (which is obviously did since they have repeatedly claimed Patient Zero was first discovered December 1st) how certain can we be that the 14 day window is actually an accurate maximum from exposure to signs of symptoms? I still say a lot of virus strains have an initial dormancy period before they actually incubate, so how can we be certain this coronavirus doesn't do the same?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Think I’m trying to say that things become normalised as we become used to them if you know what I mean, doesn’t make it less deadly or diminish its potential though

link   

Yeah okay. I get that there is 14-day arbitrarily induced mandatory quarantine. Not sure WHO gave the orders for it

And I admit I’m not great with numbers.

But isn’t the 4 weeks this things stays in the body longer than 14 days? Or did I completely miss the part where it’s not actively contagious then.

Ya know aside from it not being detected at all. Or after the fourth test in other instances..

Help a dumb American out here..

Bonus: see how this applies to my request for more info on Ashland NE. Three questions unanswered.

Like I don’t have cookies like texasgirl,

But I asking Pretty please. With a Cherry now...

edit on 7-2-2020 by slatesteam because: A Luxardo Cherry

link   

All an epidemic is is a widespread occurrence of a disease in a community at a particular time. I think the threshold/Wiki is 15 cases for every 100,000. So it doesn't take much flu to make an epidemic.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I did say mid to end November in the first thread 🤷🏽‍♂️

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rheowen
Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 2,841 new cases and 80 new deaths

I was just looking at Hubei numbers (province where WuHan is in). Their numbers do seem like total fiction:

Hubei, Mainland China
Confirmed: 22,112
Deaths: 618
Recovered: 867

More "recovered" than "deaths"? Somehow I do not think so.
Unfortunately, I would be more likely to believe that the 22k is more likely the "deaths", with infections being about a quarter-million.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Coronavirus update:
- 34,375 confirmed cases worldwide
- 26,359 suspected cases
- 719 fatalities
- 5,894 in serious/critical condition
- 1,838 recovered
- Most cases in China
- 25 countries reporting cases

@BNO

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Wasn’t it 638 12 pm PST??

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

There is an ongoing flu epidemic in the states.

Here in he province of Quebec (Canada) there is an influenza type B epidemic. Children are more impacted than adults.. There are schools where classes have only half he students present. Authorities said that this flu of B type impacts more children than adults because it’s more than 10 years that we did not have a lot of B so children are not immune to that.

Beside that, they say that we have 16 « common » corona virus infection in the province.

Flu chart (in french)

link   

I get what your saying, put measles in to the same perspective, It used to kill many people, it was virtually gone ( until the dumb anti vaxers came among!, that’s an issue for another thread be right back), but do you worry about getting that?, of course not despite the fact getting it can leave kids deaf and blind , because it’s become normalised as a part of history, doesn’t make it less dangerous though does it?
edit on 7-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: I didn’t kill many people measles did !

edit on 7-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Rheowen

Yes thank you.

My condolences to Wuhan and the people of China

link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator
Wasn’t it 638 12 pm PST??

Might be. Depends on which web-site you're watching the graphs on. They aren't synchronized or anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
Here is what’s going to happen:

Tomorrow stats for Wuhan (approx.)
New cases : 2300
Deaths 45

news.trust.org...

The number of deaths in China's central Hubei province from a coronavirus outbreak had risen by 81 to 699 as of Friday, the province's health commission said in a statement on its website on Saturday.

There had been a further 2,841 cases detected in Hubei, the epicenter of the outbreak, taking the total in the province to 24,953.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join