It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Yea on there honeymoon on cruise, the tube, buses, schools, unis, work environments, public toilets are fairly close contact to

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: Bicent

Shenzhen is locked down. #1 uncle confirmed to us earlier today aaaannnnddddd now my WeChat account is shutdown for 24 hours. I think I was talking to freely about virus with the fam and friends in southern China.

Tianjin is 100% on lockdown, wife talked to her parents and sister. What’s really not cool is sister-in-law is a first responder (not a cop) and she must work while nephew and her husband must stay home. Soooooo she gets exposed at work and gives it to the fam. Sucks.

Fake, their stock exchange is open.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Shenzhen and Guangdong authorities said yesterday that rumours the city is under lockdown are false, and that there are registration checkpoints along key roads into the city. So far no confirmation of any lockdown.

ATS spreading fake news again smh...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This is how Shenzhen was on lockdown today you fools 😀😀😀😀😀Shenzhen Composite Index

Up 0.5% 😂
edit on 7-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Electronic trading hasn't reached Asia yet?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Ever seen what a Trading Floor on stock exchanges looks like? 😀
All trades are “electronic” these days, what does that have to do with stock exchange up and running

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
One thing i have been thinking about was the riots that had been going on for about 4 months, with no resolution in sight and the youth of China calling for sweeping changes to how they live, now there's no more riots at all is there.
For those with conspiratorial minds.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Anything that's electronic can be running entirely remotely, that's what.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Ever seen what a Trading Floor on stock exchanges looks like? 😀
All trades are “electronic” these days, what does that have to do with stock exchange up and running

Half of their production is shut down, and they are losing billions a day, yet the exchanges keep gaining. You may want to ask yourself how this could be. I think whether or not an exchange is "open" has very little to do with actual investors or people on the ground. This is is how the CCP has worked for decades. Nothing has changed that.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snoots
One thing i have been thinking about was the riots that had been going on for about 4 months, with no resolution in sight and the youth of China calling for sweeping changes to how they live, now there's no more riots at all is there.
For those with conspiratorial minds.

If you're referring to the protests in Hong Kong, apparently, as of about 15 days ago, they are leaderless and looking towards other methods of making democratic change.

More info here: News Asia
edit on 7-2-2020 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pommer89
Well I guess that's the whole only native chinese get the virus goes out the window

www.mirror.co.uk...

Well, if that's true then they are going to habe to be a lot careful with screening people on cruise ships.

That's kind of the point I was making about the cruise ship deal. In a closed environment like that the virus will have to find a new way to spread, and if this thing truly was just infecting Asians, and it ran out of Asians to infect on a cruise ship it would have to mutate.

And I'm sure that this virus has been coming into contact with non-Asian people amd mutating until it finds a way to successful take hold of their system all around the world. It probably won't be much longer until we start seeing people of all ethnicities becoming infected.

So, it will ultimately come down to who is resistant/immune or survives in whatever way.

Worst case scenario is that I heard earlier in this thread that a suitable cure isn't expected until about a year out from now. By that time we could all be infected and struggling.

Guess only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
capital.com...

1997 SZSE abolishes its trading floor and adopts full electronic trading

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

edit on 2/7/2020 by checkmeout because: (no reason given)

link   
Oops. Dont know how to delete?

link   
Oops

link   

link   
I might be wrong but the virus doesn't have to mutate to affect non Asians. A virus really isn't discriminatory by race.
There were already non Asian cases too, the German ones I think?
More interesting is that he has no symptoms. His wife is negative atm, I suspect that will change.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

(in folklore) an ugly creature depicted as either a giant or a dwarf?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I might be wrong but the virus doesn't have to mutate to affect non Asians. A virus really isn't discriminatory by race.
There were already non Asian cases too, the German ones I think?
More interesting is that he has no symptoms. His wife is negative atm, I suspect that will change.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
Here is what’s going to happen:

Tomorrow stats for Wuhan (approx.)
New cases : 2300
Deaths 45

ATS tomorrow be like : It’s gone PARABOLIC!
😂😂

A month from now: 0 new cases
ATS be like: they ran out of testing kits, it’s actually 350,000 a day now and spreading

You might also add that this is just your opinion and has no basis in reality for the day you gave it. That way, other readers of this thread will be able to know the facts from the falacies. You're not intentionally trying to spread misinformation are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join