It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
dr is pronounced dead..again

So the dr who was pronounced dead, then unpronounced dead, is now pronounced dead... 🥴

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

I guess these are the kind of facilities you talk about

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's not given where they came from but it's also freakin' cold and flu season too. You hold out less hope of that with cases direct from Asia though.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: ketsuko
People in my personal life who are downplaying the situation compare it to the threat of influenza which has a higher number of reported cases and deaths but I am pointing out that coronavirus is much more powerful.

Umm... you don't actually know that.

I'm leaning toward the CoronaVirus being a cover story for something really nasty that escaped their level 4 bio-lab that the CCP absolutely does not want anyone to know about, so they are covering their asses, hoping no one finds out the truth - and possibly taking advantage of the situation to eliminate a lot of dissidents at the same time.

Hey tanstaafl:

I am repeating what you've said here, because I think it's probably much more likely than the "pandemic" threat we are all discussing with no real knowlege, (necessarily, because it's hidden and suppressed), of what the true health risks are.

In true ATS experience, we all know that there are subterfuges upon subterfuges......combined with film we have seen, assuming it's not set up film, makes a lot more sense.
regards,
tetra

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Sorry if this has been posted. This thread moves at quite the clip.

The plane with majority Canadian CITIZENS has just left from Wuhan bound for Trenton AFB in Ontario, Canada (about 3 hours east of Toronto.)

They are stopping to refuel in Vancouver. Hopefully our incompetent government keeps them on the plane and not allow them to hit the duty free for the hour.

www.cbc.ca...

Wow, the article just edited. It said 194 passengers on board, including 34 minors and 13 were PERMANENT residents.

No mention of the permanent residents anymore. That means 93% of the plane essentially work and live in Wuhan full time.

I'm trying to track this flight but no luck on the online flight trackers I usually visit. Supposed to touch down in Trenton AFB around 3:00am tomorrow morning.

As someone living a few blocks from the base in Trenton and married to someone working on the base, I am not too worried myself. They cleared out the Yukon hotel on base and will be quarantining everyone there, no military workers will be allowed to go in the building at all. I also assume in the case someone becomes sick, they will send them to one of the bigger hospital like in Belleville. Trenton hospital definitely not equipped or ready to deal with any kind of virus like this lol.

The base is preparing everyone for the arrival of the flight tonight/in the morning. Told everyone not to worry, told the families not to worry lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

People in my personal life who are downplaying the situation compare it to the threat of influenza which has a higher number of reported cases and deaths but I am pointing out that coronavirus is much more powerful.

I'm leaning toward the CoronaVirus being a cover story for something really nasty that escaped their level 4 bio-lab that the CCP absolutely does not want anyone to know about, so they are covering their asses, hoping no one finds out the truth - and possibly taking advantage of the situation to eliminate a lot of dissidents at the same time.

Hey tanstaafl:

I am repeating what you've said here, because I think it's probably much more likely than the "pandemic" threat we are all discussing with no real knowlege, (necessarily, because it's hidden and suppressed), of what the true health risks are.

In true ATS experience, we all know that there are subterfuges upon subterfuges......combined with film we have seen, assuming it's not set up film, makes a lot more sense.
regards,
tetra

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

a reply to: tetra50

Thank you for the reply, I agree, but IMO the immediate problem I am facing is the scare/caution is hurting business...I've heard people are avoiding going to any Chinese business, i.e restaurants/grocery stores... stay safe too brother. Peace

Hey again, game over man:

The salient point I am making is perhaps we shouldn't fear monger out of context so as to not HURT business, and further manipulate PEOPLE'S BASIC NEEDS. I understand that perhaps more than you could know.

Further....I am your sister.
regards and stay safe,
tet

Sorry about that! I agree fear mongering does no good.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tarifa37

Lol, there was a statement release by phe and horseman saying they kept 5 rows of seats free between drivers and patients ( even though in on picture someone in hazmat suit is clearly only 1 behind the driver!) and that the buses would be “military grade decontaminated and that the drivers were checked and given all clear and free to resume work asap although they were given 10 days off paid by horse man!
Double hard b# them drivers lol

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

This would go a long way towards explaining something which perplexes me, why did Chinese foreign minister ask all people from Wuhan to return to China and why did they send free flights for those people? Could they be trying to hide a new biological agent? Weapon? Is this why they are spraying aerosols?

We haven’t seen any follow up on this either.

As I noted earlier - it’s like the CCP knows that everyone in Wuhan is 100% infected with something.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BowBells

link   

originally posted by: Pommer89
a reply to: tennisdawg

I guess these are the kind of facilities you talk about

twitter.com...

Not even close to the scale I worked on. These are the first phase. If and when these are overwhelmed, the more drastic phases will begin.

You have to get your thinking similar to the tuberculosis quarantine facilities in the 1920's & 30's.

for example, Waverly Hills in Kentucky and Alvar Aalto’s Paimio Sanitarium in Finland (but way, way bigger)

Basically, not places you go to get well, but places you go to wait it out (dead or alive).

link   

originally posted by: BowBells

So the dr who was pronounced dead, then unpronounced dead, is now pronounced dead... 🥴

If the screenshots, and the conversation in the screenshots, are real, they did this on purpose to change the public opinion.
See my post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Sharing is caring after all

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's not given where they came from but it's also freakin' cold and flu season too. You hold out less hope of that with cases direct from Asia though.

Yeah, it's one of the more frustrating things with this particular virus. If it was some sort of pox that produced visible and distinct symptoms, then much less ambiguity and concern overall. But a plague whose symptoms largely mirror the common cold? That's a medical Trojan Horse.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

True that, my brotha. THUS we must not run out.

I can talk of my local situation: I work at a 300 bed hospital in my (small Midwestern in Illinois) city, and usually 200 beds are filled with whatever constitutes the normal patient volume in our community. That leaves 100 beds, which come and go with outpatients after surgery / procedures, people temporarily admitted from the ER for observation, etc..

The ER has (maybe) 20 beds, not counted in this total, and there are scattered gurneys throughout the hospital mostly for transport that aren't counted in this at all … maybe 100 wheeled transport gurneys, plus spare beds, maybe more in storage? Who knows.

What I do know is the community our hospital serves covers a population of 60,000 people, and if these folks start getting sick more than 250 in a day needing admission, we will be overwhelmed rather quickly. What we really need to happen in my community is for everyone NOT TO GET SICK SIMULTANEOUSLY, and if we can slow this down, we can handle things. Also, we need people NOT to require ICU care, or life support, because we can only do maybe 20 of those at one time currently. Sucks.

Also, the closest 'suspected' case is now 40 minutes away driving time from my hospital. I am watching to see what happens with that.

edit on 6-2-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: upped the ICU life support ventilator number from 12 to 20, because I talked with a colleague, and 20 is the more realistic limit of the equipment we have active and reserve

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

My opinion...

Our "seasonal flu" stats are complete crap. Theyre nonsense. They sell these "best guess" vaccines pretty well though.
nCOV is more easily transmissible and a 4 day window of onset of symptoms to ICU.. Thats some rough stuff. Not just for the people who have it, but consider the available ICU beds across the country.
China's stats are complete crap.
There's too many variables at the moment to get a good handle on it all. This isnt a movie... and we arent living in a situation that mirrors a movie like Contagion or etc.
This thing is going to bloom. Depending on this mutation.. it could be rough and rip through larger populations with varying degrees of severity.
We ARE going to have years and decades of fallout with the recovered population due to the damage they suffered.
Reinfections are going to cause pockets of high mortality that will skew results.
Healthcare workers are going to be taxed and too sick to work, being understaffed of QUALIFIED personnel, and undersupplied. which causes more mortality rate skewage.
Its going to be discovered to hide. Its not only the immune system not recognizing it, as was already established. Its going to hide and reemerge.
Our leaders and the CDC and the WHO are GOING to skew stats. I mean why start suddenly being truthful about it all now.

I tend to look at all virus and fungi as the Borg.. intelligent survivalists who will sacrifice in order to reestablish. There is just a perfection in the design that makes them our largest "enemy". Id take being dipped in a tank of starving sharks over eating a burger in a Wuhan McDonalds right now.

This is a scenario that will ONLY be truly understood far in the future. Maybe it will go night night and reemerge.. and mutate.. next season. YOu know, when you think its been handled. Ive posted several significant articles throughout the previous thread and this one that will show why I feel this is the truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Yeah, they used the excuse of "an opportunity to learn more" about the virus by having the additional in-flight screening and doing so with state of Alaska health officials who wouldn't otherwise get that opportunity to look for the virus that early in the game. That's one of my largest pet peeves about humanity.... always have to be futzing with stuff and far too often futzing in the name of education and experience, both of which are highly subjective and intangible ideals used as excuses to explain certain individual's incessantly futzing and busying themselves at all times.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
bnonews.com...

BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 2,447 new cases and 69 new deaths

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Tower blocks are having their door welded shut now

People are dying en mass inside

These numbers aren’t being recorded

They’re taking people of the streets alive, and putting them in boxes to quarantine then driving off with them

Mass fires are being reported again, at night, they look like mass cremations as they look like field fires on the ground, the video is from high up looking down

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BowBells

And silly reality based folks here say zombies arent real...

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join