It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Will Call Whistleblower to Testify

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: BlueJacket

I hear they sell his sperm in China.

Who in the world do you talk too?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Apparently vendors in China.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

People talk...

Why? What have you heard about the market for Bill Barr's sperm?

edit on 3-2-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Lumenari

After all, if he's not guilty, then what does he have to hide?

I keep asking the same question about Hunter Biden... and getting nothing but "REEEEEEE" for an answer. Maybe you'll have better luck.

TheRedneck

Hunter isn't worth investigating, Joe is. Hunter is, sadly, absolutely worthless and can only repeat what he said in that interview, that he doesn't know anything about gas or oil and has no idea why someone would pay him millions for nothing - other than access to his father.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Trueman

So NOW the Senate Republicans a-holes want "witnesses?"

Ok.

All they are are Trump minions and sycophants who care more about their power and their party than they do about the oath they took to the Constitution.

Shameful. Despicable. Disgusting.

Nice knowing ya, America.

Republicans wanted (their own) witnesses all along but Shifty wouldn't allow it...This whistle blower is one they wanted to call...

It was a sham impeachment with no witnesses and no evidence...It was an attempted coup...

You think your panties are all twisted up now, just wait...The fun's about to begin...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Grab something democrats !

Does the left think they can keep opening up Pandora's box and just close it back up again when they fail?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ofcourse they will..

Then once this stone is turned

And said information is given...

Shall be business as usual!

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I got more chest candy in my short five years in the military than most people get in ten or fifteen years. I've seen people retire with less awards than I. It's really not that hard. Just don't be dumb and don't cause trouble. Or don't get caught doing stupid stuff. Or, and this is the big one, be a favored one. Oh, or just have a commanding officer who hands out ribbons and medals for literally just doing your job.

I too hate when I hear people use an individual's military career as an integrity check. The vast majority of upper military personnel get to their level solely based upon their buttkissing abilities. Especially officers. It's basically a job requirement.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

I got more chest candy in my short five years in the military than most people get in ten or fifteen years. I've seen people retire with less awards than I. It's really not that hard. Just don't be dumb and don't cause trouble. Or don't get caught doing stupid stuff. Or, and this is the big one, be a favored one. Oh, or just have a commanding officer who hands out ribbons and medals for literally just doing your job.

I too hate when I hear people use an individual's military career as an integrity check. The vast majority of upper military personnel get to their level solely based upon their buttkissing abilities. Especially officers. It's basically a job requirement.
so what the hell was that in Laymans : suppose to mean?
as I am 6 badges deep with exp...details

edit on 3-2-2020 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kingsquirel

Uh.. what are you confused about?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Grab something democrats !

Does the left think they can keep opening up Pandora's box and just close it back up again when they fail?

Unfortunately, they open and close it at will, without any repercussions from the "authorities" in charge.

edit on 2/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

People talk...

Why? What have you heard about the market for Bill Barr's sperm?

Dude.
ATS still provides the grins, after all this time.
You made my day, sir (or madame).

I have this mental image of someone brandishing a certificate of authenticity for BB's spunk.

wow.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

A lot of you guys with Chest candy didn't want it even if you definitely had it coming to you. I saw people telling Top not to put them in for stuff when it was mentioned. KUDO's to the true hero's and thank you for risking life and limb for what most of us believe in. I was a chair borne ranger, I didn't want to live the life of danger!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

The vast majority of upper military personnel get to their level solely based upon their buttkissing abilities. Especially officers. It's basically a job requirement.

Mine use to say, "my job is to take the asschewing, yours is to make sure i dont get one, do that and youre going to do great"

Pretty much it.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

it seems bill barr was the only one with any sense

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

he obviously thought it was crap which it was proven true

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

According to Republican Senator Lindsey Graham, the Senate Intelligence Committee plans on calling in the Ukraine whistleblower who was responsible for sparking the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump.

The committee will investigate how the whistleblower, who is allegedly a CIA analyst, was able to get the alleged information of the call and how he took that information to the intelligence community's inspector general. This implicates far-left Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff considering multiple reports state that Schiff's office had been in contact with the whistleblower and knew their claims.

IOW..... did an actual whistleblower overhear a conversation as testified or was the incident contrived by Schiff & others in a false claim by which a 'coup' could take place against Trump
edit on th29158080781704162020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
My ship was pretty old school in many ways. Definitely surprised it was never investigated.

But yeah. In that command you were told that the most you should ever expect is a "Good job," even when we earned recognition from the fleet admiral we were "Just doing our job." I never really cared about the ribbons and medals. It was just more money I had to spend with each dress inspection. I literally only cared to about my job and the safety of my guys. But somehow or another I wound up with a decent rack.

a reply to: SailorJerry

Yeah, I've heard that one before too. Except I was the one saying it lol.

In all my times of going through the Chiefs Mess I could never find the book that contains all the phrases they apparently gotta learn.

My personal favorite was "Teamwork makes the dream work." lmao
edit on 422020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Here's a honest question.

Do You really think a sitting president of the united state should be removed based on what an annonymous source says?

You wouldn't want to know who they are or talk to them ?

Is that just how much Trump haters have gone full commie ?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I like Bill Barr. I think he's great.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join