It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Will Call Whistleblower to Testify

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Ever since Lindsey Graham said this yesterday morning I've been wondering how he can speak for the Senate intelligence committee.

The Senate intelligence committee is run by Senator Burr. Lindsey Graham is the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The Vindman Brothers are bought-off Democrat operatives/insiders strategically placed inside the White House 😬

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
So NOW the Senate Republicans a-holes want "witnesses?"
Ok.
All they are are Trump minions and sycophants who care more about their power and their party than they do about the oath they took to the Constitution.
Shameful. Despicable. Disgusting.
Nice knowing ya, America.

You're just mad because you didn't see it coming.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Ever since Lindsey Graham said this yesterday morning I've been wondering how he can speak for the Senate intelligence committee.
The Senate intelligence committee is run by Senator Burr. Lindsey Graham is the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Obviously those 2 men had a previous conversation.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Folks, this is not part of the impeachment trial. That one is done. All that is left is the vote on Wednesday to formally acquit Trump.

This is the start of what Graham promised during the impeachment trial. This is a separate inquiry into Ukraine, the Bidens, and Schiff. You see, when the government actually works as it should and someone attempts a coup, that someone gets investigated, charged, and punished if guilty. Remember "no one is above the law"? That applies to Democrats in the House of Representatives, bureaucrats that think they are the government, perjurers that lie for political points, and anyone who thinks they can just overthrow the will of the people because the people dodn't do what they wanted too.

Go get 'em, Graham! Git 'er done!

TheRedneck

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Well, they're the ones who know how the whistle blower got their info, who the providers of the info were, reviewed and okayed the complaint, passing it along to the House Intelligence Committee. In Bill Barrs case, he dismissed the compliant, but knows all the ins and outs of the hows the whys of the complaint. Ask him.

The whistleblower went through predetermined channels. It's not their fault what happened after they filed their complaint.

Not exactly true.

More and more evidence is piling up that the fake whistle blower was given a dialog by Adam Schiff, was told what to do with it and ran with it.

So it rightfully needs investigated.

After all, if he's not guilty, then what does he have to hide?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Maybe this is to bust Col. Vindaloo/Vinmann or whatever his name is as the original leaker.

It is Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman. CIA, a highly decorated serviceman detailed to the White House...carry on unless you have a problem with truth.

I’m also a highly decorated serviceman, going to apologize to me?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

yes and as treason is the only crime defined by the constitution(and even as shady as he is it does not meet the requirements) it would require a trial not like any politician is just calling for him to be lined up and shot or anything

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I keep asking the same question about Hunter Biden... and getting nothing but "REEEEEEE" for an answer. Maybe you'll have better luck.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Maybe this is to bust Col. Vindaloo/Vinmann or whatever his name is as the original leaker.

It is Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman. CIA, a highly decorated serviceman detailed to the White House...carry on unless you have a problem with truth.

I’m also a highly decorated serviceman, going to apologize to me?

Funny how they bring up "Highly Decorated Serviceman"...

When the guy basically has a Purple Heart, a Good Conduct medal and some theater ribbons.

And he's not actually physically fit enough to still be in the military.

He's an embarrassment to those of us who served honorably.

edit on 3-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

It’s sad to see how “patriotic “ some can pretend to be when pushing an ideological agenda.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Hypntick

Why the assumption that their life is at risk?

Why? Because our president called the whistle blower a "traitor", and called for all of the people who "leaked" the info the whistle blower included in the complaint to be punished the way traitors used to be punished, which was death by firing squad or public hanging.

Traitors are almost always guilty of sedition. He may not have been too far off...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I keep asking the same question about Hunter Biden... and getting nothing but "REEEEEEE" for an answer. Maybe you'll have better luck.

TheRedneck

Only Democrats are innocent until proven guilty, you know.

Unless you as a Democrat get high up enough on the ladder or are useful to someone that is, then you get the special "Guilty but always found Innocent anyways" treatment.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

Only Democrats are innocent until proven guilty, you know.

Unless you as a Democrat get high up enough on the ladder or are useful to someone that is, then you get the special "Guilty but always found Innocent anyways" treatment.

Quoted for truth. Couldn't have hit the nail so square on the head myself.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I must admit that I think it would be wiser to be bipartisan and begin the investigation by speaking from Barr and the IG first. They apparently differed in their opinions regarding this whistleblower.
Then, if it still is not clear why there was such a difference of juris prudence, then they should call upon the whistleblower. This will ensure that they are more informed before speaking to the whistleblower. It would encourage the whistleblower to be honest under oath. Plus, show good faith in their investigation.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: carewemust

Obviously those 2 men had a previous conversation.

I don't get good vibes from Lindsey Graham. You realize how many times he is said he's going to look into something over the last 2 years?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

So it rightfully needs investigated.

What needs to be investigated is why Bill Barr tried to block the complaint, outside of normal protocols.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Which means what ?
People go bad.
That's what they do.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Bill Barr is a stud

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I hear they sell his sperm in China.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>