It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department Indicts 8 People for Funneling Foreign Money to Democrats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So wait wait wait here.......

Let me get this straight;

The Democrats have been accepting vast amounts of foreign money (=influence) for God knows how long, and we are impeaching the president because they 'think' he is trying to use foreign influence to effect the 2020 election?

You can't make this $hit up!!!!!

And to get ahead of this it's not just Democrats, Repubs are definitely doing this too. When will this nonsense end???

To this day no one can give me a straight answer as to how public servants become so wealthy being public servants without some form of corruption being attached to it.

Screw it, time to start a thread on forming a new political party. Enough is enough....

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What is the update, this thing happened on December 3, 2019. Nobody was paying attention in December because they were feasting on the TV soap operas. So what is happening this week then??

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pheonix358

How will they pay for ads?
Mike Bloomberg that's how.
At least that is what he says.
If he does not get the nomination he says he will pay for ads for whomever does.

Isn't that a campaign contribution then?

A quite pricey one...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
You know that half those illegal foreign contributions are going to Russians. The Dems have been running the Joseph Goebbels' playbook (accuse your enemy of what you are doing) for years now.

I wonder if Bill Barr has a list of the favors that the Dems promised in return for that money?

If those favors involve sending data, well that is Espionage. Iran is executing one of our CIA informants shortly.

We have Valerie Jarrett and Huma Wiener with some dirty hands in those emails I recall.

ETA

That Wiener guy just has some strange coincidences like that wife's name. No way that she could have Hum a Wiener as her name. Woouuu

We have to cut her some slack on this alone, he surely lied to her about a lot of things. Let Justice runs it appropriate course and see what happens.

edit on 4-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There is obviously something illegal going on here.

Is that the new hope for you all on the left, Bloomberg?
Really?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow! You made my day.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
They’ll do anything to win: giving felons the vote; helping illegal aliens to vote; giving citizenship to illegal aliens; intimidating voters; repressing the voice of conservatives in social media; indoctrinating children and young adults in the classroom; spreading propaganda in TV and film; and using the FBI, news media and social media to depose Trump. Yet they have the gall to portray themselves as saints and Trump as a dictator! It dismays me that half of our people can’t or refuse to see this.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikemp44
So wait wait wait here.......

Let me get this straight;

The Democrats have been accepting vast amounts of foreign money (=influence) for God knows how long, and we are impeaching the president because they 'think' he is trying to use foreign influence to effect the 2020 election?

You can't make this $hit up!!!!!

And to get ahead of this it's not just Democrats, Repubs are definitely doing this too. When will this nonsense end???

To this day no one can give me a straight answer as to how public servants become so wealthy being public servants without some form of corruption being attached to it.

Screw it, time to start a thread on forming a new political party. Enough is enough....

Sign me up, I wanna be rich too

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Too bad we can't extend the death penalty to those who betray America like this...but then we wouldn't have anyone left.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join