It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine bill seeks to stop abortion of gay fetuses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Reminds me of the Chinese choosing to abort on basis of gender. Should people be denied the right to know about what kind of child they are carrying so that they don't make a wrong decision?

The Chinese are feeling the "social practice of one child and make it male" today with a 30 million difference in Male/Female population.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kinja
Perhaps the gays in Maine came across a thread I started on numerous message boards concerning this topic and are in a mad scramble to perpetuate the sin.

Yes perhaps. And then they all contacted their local Republican representative and asked him to write the bill.

In any event, the particular gay gene message board blitzkrieg you just admitted to, has found a home in mainstream politics now. Happy?

Neo-Jesus is.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Yes perhaps. And then they all contacted their local Republican representative and asked him to write the bill.

In any event, the particular gay gene message board blitzkrieg you just admitted to, has found a home in mainstream politics now. Happy?

Neo-Jesus is.

As long as gays get onboard and destroy Roe V Wade, its all good!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

As long as gays get onboard and destroy Roe V Wade, its all good!

So was that your master plan too, since we know it's the actual goal of posturing insincere Republicans here?

Or does your hate of choice just happen to outweigh your hatred of gays on this one Kinja?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
shouldn't you get warned for that????????

you want all gays terminated before birth??

you sick person you!!!!!

[edit on 9-3-2005 by 00PS]

[edit on 9-3-2005 by 00PS]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
So was that your master plan too, since we know it's the actual goal of posturing insincere Republicans here?

Or does your hate of choice just happen to outweigh your hatred of gays on this one Kinja?

Master plan is topple Roe v Wade. Really is the only reason I supported Bush. Gays, I dont care about them, but I had the Idea to "inspire" them against abortion. I think its too much to think I inspired anything national, but I didnt copy any Idea I heard somewhere, its all original to me. Gene testing of a fetus isnt that far off. If not already a capability today.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Gays, I dont care about them, but I had the Idea to "inspire" them against abortion.

I see. So the whole topic you pushed here and on other message boards to eradicate homosexuality with forced eugenics in the womb was a lie, a ploy, a bit of inspired Republicanism? You attempted to manipulate the membership and discussion flow of several boards with a covert agenda contrary to your postings?

[edit on 9-3-2005 by RANT]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Gay gene? I don't buy it.

Abortion. As far as the teen who wants to hide the fact that she got pregnant, and sneak off for an abortion. Honestly, she wouldn't be the first teen that had sex. We are quite horny in our teens, sometimes we make mistakes. While it may not be the best situation, efforts should be made to go ahead and have the child. If it's better off in adoption, then at least the child had a chance to live. Pregnancy isn't the end of the world. That's not saying give your kids a pack of Trojans, and say "go out and see how many chics you can lay." But we are humans, and we get the urge, and despite rational thinking otherwise we can make poor decisions. Welcome to planet earth.

Troy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join