It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Birds Of Paradise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
WOW! Just started watching this and I am already wide eyed with wonder and delight.
Funny how birds dance to get a mate. Like do the lady birds look at a prospective mate thinking oooh, I like his swagger, look at how he fans those feathers and bobs his head. LOL

Colorful and so beautiful!

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
S n f for this thread. Always love seeing beautiful birds like this. Their displays are unique and funny at times...... I forget the name of the bird but there are ones where the males make ground nests and decorate with anything of color or shine and the female comes and "inspects" the nest. If it's suitable she will mate, the males even clean up the ground they nest on very nicely for them....The wrong placement of a decoration or stick and the female won't entertain mating. If I remember what they are called I'll post it, I'm pretty certain they are from Australia or New Zealand

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
How beautiful. Reminds me of orchid flowers.
edit on 3-2-2020 by WitcheeWuman because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I couldnt help but laugh at that last bird - The Blue Bird of Paradise.
After putting on the best performance he could he looked all over and the female was gone.
I didnt know it but most birds only bump uglies to perform their mating duties.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you for posting this. I watched the first few minutes, will definitely be watching the rest tonight.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Glad you guys are enjoying this.

edit on 3-2-2020 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join