It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigator's Laptop With Sensitive Info On Ukraine & Biden Stolen Near WH

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I truly believe this was a "scare tactic" ?
By whom , I do not know.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sounds like there is something Schiffty going on with this.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

John Solomon is on the cusp of exposing Schiff's involvement in several criminal endeavors. Here is what else he says in response to the theft of his laptop:

“It makes me wonder whether it’s a political payback, because a few months ago, I wrote a story exposing the fact that Chairman Schiff had met with Glenn Simpson at the sidelines of the Aspen Institute at a time when he shouldn’t have been having contact with Glenn Simpson,” he added. "It feels like a political payback.”
More at: www.realclearinvestigations.com... p_122236.html

For those who don't know, Glenn Simpson was hired by Hillary/DNC to have anti-Trumper Christopher Steele fabricate the "pee-pee dossier" against candidate Trump. That dossier was used to obtain FBI FISA Spy Warrants against Trump campaign officials, and the Trump family.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Some kid installs fortnite, plays for a week.. And throws it away.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

The computer was found the next day on a park bench.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
They got nothing on Biden. The evidence shows that Shokin refused to investigate Burisma and it's founder in any meaningful way. It also shows that Shokin refused to hand over documentation in the UK investigation that would have sealed the case. Yes the UK laso investigated Zlochevsky, froze his money and then had to release it when Shokin stood down.The Bidens wanted Zlochevsky out, maybe so their deep money friends could take over Burisma for themselves? I don't know, but the fact of the matter was they wanted him out. The investigation that Shokin let idle was also not into Hunter, it was into actions by the company before Hunter ever arrived.

I think the Dems should have motioned to put Biden on the stand. If nothing else to exculpate Joe in front of a national audience. It would have been great for the Republicans to refuse.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Makes me wonder if something has since been planted on said laptop that could be used to incriminate Solomon.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It was returned. I agree though, he is a good journalist but also an idiot for leaving his stuff in the car.

Yes and no he was an idiot for leaving his stuff in his car.

alot depends WHERE his car is

for example do you take EVERYTHING out of your car if it is say in your garage?

do you take EVERYTHING of value when you go out in say a non sketchy area (example grocery store parking lot)?

but lets look at this situation (as presented)

its outside the WH in a HIGH SECURITY area.

not any crack head looking for a quick pawn gets in there.

along with the FBI said some "high tech" way was used in the burglary.

while I do admit given the climate something (presumed) explosive information (IF it was there at all) on a computer on surface appears dumb.

but given the totality of the situation (high security area, high tech break in, items left (why would they?) in area with no cameras) leads me to believe someone with connections to those with "skills" is involved.

at least it was his laptop and not he was "hillory suicide by gunshot to back of the head" (what too soon).

scrounger

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Maybe team Trump is ready to fight fire with fire.....

Maybe the contents will be leaked intentionally and posted all over the net to take people down by public demand

I have chicken feather from last summer in my coop being ravaged in a day by Raccoons

Someone bring some of that road tar that is so sticky and someone find us a few rails it is time to tar, feather and run them out of town on a rail. See the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" for a visual of a corrupt politician being treated so appropriately.

We need to take out the garbage in the Beltway the next 6 years.

edit on 3-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

yup I do own a laptop, and if its traveling with me its to work, then work to home (if I have to take it out of the house) with the only place it sits for any length of time outside of home is on a military base. (yes ill risk it there)

I dont leave it in my car and yes blue tooth is turned off, and if someone wants to break into my house to get it... they are welcome to try.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm thinking something else. What if it was a trap and the device was intentionally left in the car.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
John Solomon...

Not much substance there is there?

He's great for provoking the troops but not big on the reality front.

Wasn't he relegated to the opinions page?
Opinions are solely the property of the author and do not reflect the opinion of the publication.
(Editorial pages are for that.)

His reputation is questionable at any rate.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Our work phones and computers have a self destruct. Reported stolen next time it's connected it's wiped before they can stop it. I figure that would be standard. Everything backed up secure every couple of days.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Spacespider

The computer was found the next day on a park bench.

By someone who turned it in?

Lol no. Not buying it.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

A laptop left on a park bench that magically is returned to its owner.

In what world?

Too convenient never occurs to some folks.

There is no truth to this story.

Just a has been trying to remain relevant.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a setup to expose some phony leaks 😃

Or.... the laptop was bait.
The trap could be a virus on the laptop, or a GPS locator that allows someone to track the thief and lead to whoever that person is working for.
Or both.
edit on b000000292020-02-03T09:28:54-06:0009America/ChicagoMon, 03 Feb 2020 09:28:54 -0600900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Right. That's what I mean. Simply hard to believe the story.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

How is GPS going to work when the device was miraculously found and returned to its owner.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How is GPS going to work when the device was miraculously found and returned to its owner.

How do you know for sure it returned ? 😆

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I truly believe this was a "scare tactic" ?
By whom , I do not know.
to me the better question is who is it targeted at? Joe and Hunter are the easy answer. But I keep hearing about Pelosi's son and McCain's too if I remember correctly being implicated in some of the same stuff as Hunter. So maybe Joe and Hunter arent the only targets here.
edit on 5-2-2020 by looneylupinsrevenge because: Reasons

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join