It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigator's Laptop With Sensitive Info On Ukraine & Biden Stolen Near WH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well, this is.....

While stuffing my face with yummy Super Bowl snacks, I just read about this incident that occurred "the night before the Senate impeachment trial began."

On the night before the Senate impeachment trial began, someone broke into veteran Washington investigative journalist John Solomon’s car parked near the White House and stole his laptop

Wait, it gets better.....

The computer contained notes on Ukraine and former Vice President Joe Biden and other sensitive information, Solomon, 52, said in an interview.

The Secret Service is also involved in the matter, which appears suspicious. Break-ins are rare in the high-security area where the crime occurred, just outside the White House perimeter, and a sophisticated device appears to have been used to get into the vehicle.

All content from this LINK

Now, lets add an interesting backstory to this incident.....

Award-winning investigative reporter John Solomon has been targeted by Dem Rep. Adam Schiff for his explosive reporting on Ukraine and the Biden crime family.

In December, Schiff (illegally) obtained John Solomon’s phone records and published his call history in a report.

Schiff smeared Solomon as a reporter who published “conspiracy theories” to “push false narratives” about Ukraine’s interference in the 2016 election to help Hillary Clinton.

The computer and bag, which also contained his U.S. Capitol press security badge, were discovered the next day nearly a block away from where his car had been parked. The contents of the bag had been dumped out on a picnic bench near the FDIC building. The location had no security cameras, so there is no known video surveillance footage that can be reviewed. Authorities described it as one of the few “dark spots” in the area.

LINK

Was this just Coincidence? Or was the Deep State (Adam Schiff) curious on what Solomon had on that laptop? I'm sure the laptop's hard drive was scanned or removed, but Soloman probably had the contents on his laptop backed up.

This could be nothing at all, but.....

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Where my personal bias makes me want to believe it all...my "bs meter" is still going off.

I just cant imagine Solomon is stupid enough to leave a laptop with all his work, much less THIS work ie Ukraine, Biden and all...in his car.

I mean the cowinkydinks just seem too easy

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

That's what I thought of at first, until I reflected on all the dumb # I have done over the course of my lifetime.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I hear you. I will sit back and see how this story unfolds. This last few years...hard to keep up.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

He would if he knows the info he has is worthless.
Maybe soloman really has nothing on bidon at all except rumors and theories.

Or he has back ups of all of it.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
With this type of highly important and sensitive information, back-ups are generally made on several different media/devices. I'm 100% sure he did that.

But, this is just the beginning. You gotta wonder what's next in store for Mr. Solomon. Threats to him, and usually more effective, his family, are rather likely.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It was Hunter.

He was short on cash to buy his #.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's a setup to expose some phony leaks 😃

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Doesn't really need anything on Biden, Joe is already all over the internet on video admitting to his crimes.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
A smart journalist would have a Macbook with iCloud or whatever Windows uses these days.

Definitely a pro job IMHO.

Interesting and a tad scary that the deep state is acting openly like this.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
what idiot leaves anything with Bluetooth installed in their car, they have apps that ping Bluetooth letting them know there is electronics in the car so they know which are good ones to hit.

ETA: while living in germany that particular app was a favorite with crooks in the Netherlands, walk through the parking lots and hit the ones that pop positive.
edit on 2-2-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
what idiot leaves anything with Bluetooth installed in their car, they have apps that ping Bluetooth letting them know there is electronics in the car so they know which are good ones to hit.

ETA: while living in germany that particular app was a favorite with crooks in the Netherlands, walk through the parking lots and hit the ones that pop positive.

So , you can't turn Bluetooth or wireless devices off to keep from doing a "broadcast" ?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
I know the cops in the Netherlands said don't leave it in your car.

But yea assuming people are aware electronic device literate then sure.

Considering the clown in question leaving a lap top with sensitive information in a car, he probably isn't to familiar with it beyond monkey push button monkey get banana stage of knowledge.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Where my personal bias makes me want to believe it all...my "bs meter" is still going off.

I just cant imagine Solomon is stupid enough to leave a laptop with all his work, much less THIS work ie Ukraine, Biden and all...in his car.

I mean the cowinkydinks just seem too easy

Exactly. He's too smart to have done something that stupid unless it was a trap for someone.

a reply to Irishhaf:

Considering the clown in question leaving a lap top with sensitive information in a car, he probably isn't to familiar with it beyond monkey push button monkey get banana stage of knowledge.

That "clown" has exposed a lot of people in the last few years and he hasn't been wrong once. Not once. He does a phenomenal amount of research before he writes anything and it shows in his accuracy.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It was returned. I agree though, he is a good journalist but also an idiot for leaving his stuff in the car.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Now way this looks exactly as it sounds... Like an operation.

Brennan's boys doing opposition research.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I know the cops in the Netherlands said don't leave it in your car.

But yea assuming people are aware electronic device literate then sure.

Own a laptop ?
Do you use a laptop lock , even at home ?
Ever left one in a vehicle ?
That includes in the trunk , with a laptop lock.
Is anywhere truly safe ?
The Netherlands is a bit different than the US.
That type of sophisticated device is not normally used .
Here , they just break the window and take it...

edit on 2/2/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

This guy would have BitLocker, or equivalent hard drive and cloud storage encryption.
Not foolproof, but it would take a long time to hack that. His credentials and passwords had better be well protected as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Maybe team Trump is ready to fight fire with fire.....

Maybe the contents will be leaked intentionally and posted all over the net to take people down by public demand

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

This guy would have BitLocker, or equivalent hard drive and cloud storage encryption.
Not foolproof, but it would take a long time to hack that. His credentials and passwords had better be well protected as well.

If Windows 10 with bitlocker....
Not a chance .
Not in one day , anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join