It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus Has Been Isolated By Italian Researchers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Good work Italian ladies.

When the world works together things can get done!

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
quoate:
We are also briefing the Palestinian Authority about all the preventative steps and public health [issues] that they also need to take into account," he added.
lolll since when is israel concerned aboute palastins hahaha the hypocrits !

Since they are neighbors who share close space. Maybe the Palestinians want the Jews to die and some of them are willing to die to achieve that, but they can't continue their centuries long feud if both sides die of this thing.

You want to kill your enemy, not see him die of something else, and you can think what you like of either side and this sentiment works.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So the Aussies were supposedly the first to culture it, and now the Italians are the first to isolate it out for sure?

At least most of the rest of the world can cooperate on this.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Sorry, wasn’t implying anything towards you TM, just disappointed in the reporting.
Those women scientists would be nothing without the men who trained them or the men who trained them without the women who trained them, in their lives.

Just grateful, people of all sexes and abilities, be they housewife’s, mothers, construction, soldiers or scientists
Things get done, irrelevant of their identification

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wow

So 254 on board a plane evacuated from Wuhan, 36 had symptoms upon arrival

Apply that to the 11 million people in Wuhan

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I am amazed to see that Lysol has listed on the label the corona virus as being one that it destroys.

mobile.twitter.com...

and to think, the solution was right under our nose the whole time!

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

No problem !

I had same opinion, the gender was irrelevant at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Holy frigging virtue signaling of an article! what on earth is the point of this:

"An almost completely female team"
" is made up of 14 women and one man"
" docteress" ... is that even a f***ing word!?!?

i mean whats the point, how does that add to the story at all? who give a hoot if they were men/women/asian or black....

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"Around twenty other sequences of the novel coronavirus genome have been obtained worldwide, and if we compare them with ours, we can see that they are all very close; there is not much diversity in the viruses analyzed, which suggests that coronavirus 2019-nCoV did not need to mutate in order to adapt and spread," continues Vincent Enouf.
[/url].
sciencedaily.com, Jan 31, 2020 - Whole genome of the Wuhan coronavirus, 2019-nCoV, sequenced.

Not just Aussies, but the US, France, and Italy, already have complete genome sequenced. The US got theirs in December as the first few cases broke and two people who travelled to China returned to the US. Now it says some 20 countries have the sequence.

I find that disturbing because it seems it "came out of the gate" ready to infect. That makes my sense of credulousness upon the official narrative very shaken!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I am amazed to see that Lysol has listed on the label the corona virus as being one that it destroys.

mobile.twitter.com...

uuuhhhh ya.....Corona Virus isn't new.

This one going on now is just a different strain.

Some people crack me up though. Had someone post the same image then say it's a cure....LOL

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

Holy frigging virtue signaling of an article! what on earth is the point of this:

"An almost completely female team"
" is made up of 14 women and one man"
" docteress" ... is that even a f***ing word!?!?

i mean whats the point, how does that add to the story at all? who give a hoot if they were men/women/asian or black....

Ok I'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed the irrelevant gender mentions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join