It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China completes an emergency coronavirus hospital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo
Really amazing how quickly this was built. Wonder what they will do with it when it's not needed anymore?

They'll let go another virus.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
This is just for domestic public relations to show how the authorities can do things quick. Sorry for the cynicism, but this is just how the Chinese authorities work.

You have to remember that the Chinese health service is not like a developed healthcare system like in Europe, for example. Building a hospital which will fall to pieces in a year or two, or when the staff are returned from whence they came is a bit of a waste.

One thing you can say about China, is they are one of the best countr

They are building them to save lives because their hospitals are overrun, and there is no knowing how bad this is going to get!

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Can’t believe they made a detention center for infected and rioters so quickly.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BillyJoeeOzark

How does china treat you lookingatmars?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I guess when you can muster millions of slaves at a moment's notice, you can do just about anything.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
40 years and counting to repair/rebuild NY's Belt Parkway.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo
Really amazing how quickly this was built. Wonder what they will do with it when it's not needed anymore?

Continue on as a hospital that specializes in the new flus that will arise in China again ?
Be my guess.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
You could not get the permits to build a hospital in two weeks here. Not even if it was an emergency. I bet if the hospital put a tent up to treat patients in the summer it would take them three weeks to get the permits.

I worked in construction, and on some hospital renovation for three months. A friend of mine was in charge of the hospital job so I went to work for him for about three months, prevailing wage job. It took a week just to get a change order on the cabinets or to get an ok to move an outlet. It sucked when you couldn't just keep going because the architect screwed up and you had three different areas partly done, waiting for a change order...

That is because the working class in the Western world don't care and want to go home instead of straight up trying to finish the job earlier than expected. By the time all the waiting is done to start construction, a lot more people would be dead. This virus is not airborne. But, could you imagine an airborne virus. The Western world be dead in matter of weeks.
edit on 2-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
My first thought is where are they going to get the staff?

Pull from already over worked hospitals?

Other countries?

Or just random people with minimal training to try and keep them alive long enough to maybe see a doctor or nurse...

ETA: I think this might be the easiest key to how bad it is... if they are fully staffed with medical professionals its not as bad as we fear, if its not then time to go to the next level of preparation.

Not sure how we could find out the truth considering how locked down china is about information though...

That and the military medics are on the go since they aren't even fighting a war like US doing in ME, Africa, etc. Could you imagine US invading China right now and bioweapon hits US. No one is coming to save your ass because US military is too busy at war in the other side of the world. That is like the biggest depop agenda trap ever.
edit on 2-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I guess when you can muster millions of slaves at a moment's notice, you can do just about anything.

Seriously! Just stop! They are workers, not slaves! These people are highly trained, skilled workers doing something most workers in other countries could not do!

They are doing it because they have to, they want too! If they are going to contain this virus, or help as many people as they can, then building these hospitals, how is it a bad thing?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Seriously! Just stop! They are workers, not slaves!

Right. They're slaves. As are all "workers" (it's all a matter of degrees but it's all pretty much just the same #). Euphemisms.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

From above it resembles DDR Memory sims at right angles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join