It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video Captured by Airline Pilot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
CesarMP is an Columbian airline pilot who occassionaly posts videos of the surrounding skies to his TikTok account.

On this occasion he has posted a video of a UAP that appears to be moving toward the side of his craft at 29,000ft.

Sadly, the TikTop app doesn't allow full HD or 4K video uploads, so I am in no doubt that the video has beed compressed to a lower 720p resolution.

The object appears to resemble a sea mine from what I can see, although it is difficult to fully define the object which does appear to slowly revolve as it moves across the sky.

Worth a look at least.

edit on 2-2-2020 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Already posted I'm afraid.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Saw this one before. Extremely fake and staged looking.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Lol what?

I've been on the fence and have seen many many videos in my time and that is one of the only that has a freakish realistic quality to it.

This is how it goes, skeptics want video proof and EVERY SINGLE VIDEO they deem fake. Picture are fake, military pilots they trust to protect them ....well, ah, suddenly they're crazy and have no idea what they're talking about when they see something unusual in the sky they fly everyday. "Why doesn't anyone ever have a quality camera these days?" they say.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago3006699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: studio500

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Looks like it could be a balloon imo

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
whether this is real or not.

This is EXACTLY what i saw flying from Nasvhille to Dallas a few years ago. Only the one i saw looked perfectly smooth and metallic.

I didnt think anything of it for about 3 seconds till it hit me that we were at cruising altitude and it shouldnt be there...........now i dont feel like i was crazy.........

or AS crazy....

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople
Already posted I'm afraid.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good catch. Wasn't that long ago either.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
whether this is real or not.

This is EXACTLY what i saw flying from Nasvhille to Dallas a few years ago. Only the one i saw looked perfectly smooth and metallic.

I didnt think anything of it for about 3 seconds till it hit me that we were at cruising altitude and it shouldnt be there...........now i dont feel like i was crazy.........

or AS crazy....

The smooth orb I witnessed was while standing on the ground with the orb about a hundred feet in the air and 200-250 yards away from me...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Go on then, dissect it and explain how it was done using a Tik-Tok video. Better still, point your phone cam to the sky and replicate the effect then post it on Tik-Tok.

new topics

top topics

join