It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronovirus and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So, I've been thinking today about this virus and the way china have locked down parts of their Country, not letting anyone out of various cities, not letting more than 1 person leave an appartment at a time, lcoking down planes etc... and after watching the new David icke video earlier, I thought you know what he could be right.

The start of draconian rules and laws. People not alowed to travel here and there, stuck inside their appartments, can only get food if granted etc..

We will see if other Country's begin to lock down their civilians!

A real NWO scenario unfolding.

Here is the link to David Icke if interested.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yep, I keep thinking of the you tube video about a Romanian woman giving us a prediction, I guess she had a vision but she was 90 years old I think

She said the last wars started by something that nobody expected.....

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Unless you expect the unexpected

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I remember seeing a post about the correlation between the coronavirus, spanish flu, black plague, etc. Maybe a way of controlling the population? Kind of makes me think about the Georgia Guidestones. NWO at its finest.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Coronavirus (Illuminati symbolism with bat and snake)

Dr Paul Cottrell has a lot of good videos discussing the situation as it evolves. I do agree there is a big snake behind all of this. With all the economic and currency issues going on in the background, some kind of pandemic does help pave the way for a currency reset.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thanks for replies so far.

Here's another video featuring the one and only Bill Gates:

he mentions many times about populations going down in country's, viruses and vaccinations etc..

agenda 21
edit on 2-2-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That`s really good stuff from David icke, i cant and wont argue what he says. I just dont know is this event made originally by them or not. I believe they could make this kind of WuFlu no doubt of that....

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: iinsvnee
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I remember seeing a post about the correlation between the coronavirus, spanish flu, black plague, etc. Maybe a way of controlling the population? Kind of makes me think about the Georgia Guidestones. NWO at its finest.

I was thinking the same thing and it's one of the reasons I authored a thread on the Guidestones a few days ago.

Definitely food for thought...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
well it's a agenda unfolding. But also it's possible they might fail. They greatest weapon is fear.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Federal agents can update as the need arises for defining.... "ill" ....people.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Federal Agents arrested Dr. Charles Lieber, chair of Harvard University's Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, with lying to the Department of Defense about secret monthly payments of $50,000.00 paid by China and receipt of millions more to help set up a chemical/biological “Research” laboratory in China. Also arrested were two Chinese “Students” working as research assistants, one of whom was actually a lieutenant in the Chinese Army, the other captured at Logan Airport as he tried to catch a flight to China - smuggling 21 vials of “Sensitive Biological Samples” according to the FBI.

Oh, almost forgot. The research lab the good professor had helped set up? It’s located at the Wuhan University of Technology. Wuhan China is ground zero to the potentially global pandemic known as the “Coronavirus”which is both spreading rapidly and killing people.

Source

new topics

top topics

join