It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GCT Space Article: 15% Gravity-Shielding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Tim Ventura (AAG) writes: Hi All:

The attached article contains a new description of a 15% gravity-shielding effect by GCT Space in Hungary.

I will be doing a more in-depth story on this later in the month: I'm going to be bogged down with grant-proposals in the short-term.

BTW -- Effectively speaking, you can think of the mercury-vapor approach as being nearly synonymous with superconductors (easier for large-scale gravitational engineering). Both exhibit identical magnetic "flux-pinning".

Best wishes!

Tim Ventura
www.americanantigravity.com...

I had my doubts about GCTspace(like many people.) It seemed to me like they spent most of their time designing their website rather than doing any actual research/development, but it seems like this company is actually for real and results are actually being made.

www.GCTspace.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I knew they were a legit company a long time ago, but this newer data seems to cement that atleast the possibility of AG(or gravity nullication/manipulation) is possible. It seems to correspond to the theory of mercury having unique characteristics with regards to gravity and the government's involvement of in project with said theory, like the TR-3B.
I suggest everyone listen to Tim's newest interview with Mark McCandlish, it is pretty interesting. If possible, I suggest you make a donation to American Antigravity aswell, as it is tax deductable and will help further research into AG.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Has any of this work been published in a juried publication?

If so, where?

If not, why not?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Heres a link to an interview which summerises what the current state and history of GCT is :
www.gctspace.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I really hope this tech exists, i truely want to get into orbit before i do my coffin, and here is the 'but' i can't bring myself to believe these claims without a proper trusted and respected independant analysis by well known scientists with something to lose.
To go by a hunch though it seems logical to me that such a technology may exist already within the black world and is probably being used, as for these 1 man ''inventors'' i am not so sure.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well a lot of respected scientists are working on this approach to gravity control. The work being done by GCT is very similar to Ning Li and Podkletnov's rotating superconductor work published earlier in the last decade. Project greenglow in England was also set up to investigate the work done by Podkletnov.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I know this but u cant make outrageous claims without outrageous evidence, a 15% decrease in gravity constitutes a breakthrough so why dont i see it on the cover of scientific america or new scientist?

top topics

join