It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(business) Turn 6$ into 60,000$$$ Fast and Easy!! (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Comments
MAKE SOME SERIOUS MONEY Seriously no scams! A lot of money maid, fast and completely legal. This method really does work! This really does work and is a very easy way to make fast money. A little while back, I was searching on the web for easy ways to make money and I kept thinking that all of the ways I was reading would never work and were just scams until I read this one! The article that I had found said that I could make thousands of dollars easily in a matter of weeks with only an initial small payment of $6.00. I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam like most of the rest", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that if I sent $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses listed at the bottom of the article that I would make great money but only if I followed the following steps. After sending the $1.00 to each person you were then instructed to rewrite the list by taking the 1st person off of the list then moving the 2nd person to the 1st spot, and the 3rd person to the 2nd spot, etc, etc. Finally you should be left with the number 6spot empty and this is where you place your name and address. After reconfiguring the list you then must post it on about 200 newsgroups (doesn't matter but the more places you post the more money you make!). There are thousands and thousands of newsgroups from around the world so this task is easy and that was it when I was done! no catch. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people that were on the list, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical because it seemed so easy and a I was a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After reviewing the pro's and con's of the investment I decided to carry out with it. I invested the measly $6.00 and guess what??... Within 7days, I started getting money in the mail!! I was very shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps…. Now let me explain to you how this works and most importantly why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. STEP 1 • Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." • Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. • Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase (PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST), your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing with this letter is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! • Now mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses
1. Michael Mitchell, 88 Mutual Street, Toronto, Ontario M5B 2N3
2. Joseph Brown, 14 Mount Pleasant Street, Winchester, MA 01890
3. Charles Baguley, 4260 Crazyhorse rd. Cameron Park, CA 95682
4. Gulam Rasul, 864-42nd Street Apt# 7 Brooklyn, NY-11232, U.S.A
5. Mike F., 12096 County Rd. 4040 Holts Summit, MO 65043
6. Michelle C., 309 15th street north, Moorhead MN 56560
- STEP 2 • After you have mailed out your letters creating a service and making this legal, take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3 • Change anything you need to in this article, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I believe there are close to 24,000 groups in USA alone). All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post the more money you make! DIRECTIONS ---HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS Step 1 You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computers memory. Step 2 Open a blank "notepad" file under accessories in windows and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3 Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to. Step 4 Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Step 5 Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. After you have completed these steps you are done with your first posting Congratulations you are that more closer to easy money!...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT AND REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** Now WHY and HOW it works : Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU ARE SEARCHING NOW!! So it's up to you to START GETTING SOME SERIOUS MONEY.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

join