It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000 More US citizens to be quarantined at four stateside military bases

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
@joshmich

HHS requested DoD prepare housing for up to 1000 persons in the coming weeks. New US quarantine rules for legal residents traveling from China take effect today. Locations: Fort Carson, CO; Travis AFB, CA; Miramar, CA; and Lackland AFB, TX.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Let me think! China rushing to build a 1000 bed hospital is not for minor numbers. Most flu sufferers, What you keep talking about, DO NOT need hospital treatment.
So why the rush to build this gigantic facility? That points to it being more serious than they say.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

That's one possibility.
That hospital opens tomorrow and a second larger one is being built right now.

According to White House adviser Robert O’Brien, China has not yet accepted US help with epidemic.
source

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

China to date has refused all aid from anyone, they just last night asked EU for medical equipment only.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: tanstaafl
Consider the mass of homeless with poor hygiene practices in new York, los angels, san Francisco... large population mass transit systems, and in a couple mega cities poop patrols to try and clean the streets.

San diego washing the streets with bleach, the wrong infection in the wrong place in the US we would be just as bad as them pretty quick.

In those places/areas, maybe. Look, it may sound harsh, but maybe it would be a wake up call to the morons running those cities.

I am not saying the world is ending but the situation demands we keep close tabs. IMHO

Of course - but that is a far cry from the fear mongering going on by some (ie, the OP I was replying to)...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
sheesh this thing spreads like wild fire, maybe this is more serious than I initially thought

engineered bio-weapon rumors could be true

I doubt we will ever get the real numbers from china. Their actions speak volumes. Schools closed till march. Travel largely shut down. This is crippling for their economy. They would not do this lightly.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join