It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS meetup in Boston in April 2020

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
Lol...

Another thing this stupid virus ruined.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah this sh-t is wrecking peoples lives.

Funny thing is, my personal life hasn't changed much.

Aside from there being no rush hour traffic, and work being extra stressful due to all of this crap(thankful of having work), I have always practiced social distancing. Which is probably why I'm so into meeting strangers online every once in awhile, lmfao. Gotta get my social kick in at some point or another. No man is an island and all that jazz.

TBH I wonder if I already had covid19. A sh-t ton of people around here had the most mysterious cold around the time the media was coming out with it too- when I almost entirely lost my voice and some client joked about it being the coronavirus from China... hey, I could be a survivor.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Hi Lou
I'm glad to hear you're doing okay!!! Love you, and love your new avatar too.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thanks Zosi, good to see ya'll are doing ok.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You know, with the changes in my life, I may actually be able to make it to the next meet up. I'm gonna be taking some time for myself. And that would be a fun thing for me!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
You know, with the changes in my life, I may actually be able to make it to the next meet up. I'm gonna be taking some time for myself. And that would be a fun thing for me!

Cool, I'll make sure Geez bites you like she does with everyone else.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Lol.

Also! I know my other censored avatar really offended you, I know it did... so I censored it even more, and also I made a thread about my new animated GIF and art making anime skillz:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: chelsdh

I WOULD LOVE THIS. Pls take much needed time for yourself and join us.

And then make this a yearly thing so we can travel the world together and learn new ways of life and learn history and be awesome females together, also with zosi who is also another most female favorite of all time.

We can be the three sirens, we can be the three twisted sisters spinning destiny for all those who gather together under the spell of our beauty, we would decide what fate lies for them. Or in other words, we have to plan the meetings because no one else will (certainly no men) and because females are better at organizing stuff like this and luring people into traps with their natural female warmth passion and beauty.

JK about the sexist parts. Men are equally good at stuff too, god knows I love men for the things they're especially good at.

Ok I've said too much.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

We can be the three sirens, we can be the three twisted sisters spinning destiny for all those who gather together under the spell of our beauty, we would decide what fate lies for them. Or in other words, we have to plan the meetings because no one else will (certainly no men) and because females are better at organizing stuff like this and luring people into traps with their natural female warmth passion and beauty.

JK about the sexist parts. Men are equally good at stuff too, god knows I love men for the things they're especially good at.

Yes!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

How’d you know about my vampire fetish?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I really do think I will. I’ll PM you tomorrow and fill you in on my life’s drama.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
How’d you know about my vampire fetish?

Peeping.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join