It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS meetup in Boston in April 2020

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It’s my birthday today, Feb 1st.

I’m 37 yrs old.

And that’s why you should say yes you’ll meet me this April in Boston during our annual ATS meet up… because I love stranger danger and it’d make me very happy to know that I’m putting my life in danger by meeting total strangers from an online conspiracy forum which I have been doing yrly now, and each time it gets more and more dangerous.

And each time it gets harder for our recruits to pass the test and less and less members pass through the trials and tribulation.

Omg jk! There’s no recruiting going on here except for the recruiting of friends, if you can even call it that.

In my experience, it’s just really a good time and has given me a chance to travel a little, experience new things, eat good food, meet new people. I’ve met some amazing characters who I will never forget, and some who I now consider to be friends of mine. I do hope you will join us, all of you! We’re not scary! Even if it may be intimidating to know that some of us have already met, we welcome you. And it’s safe, mostly.

We’re just looking to have a good time, share stories, connect or don’t connect, who cares as long as alcohol is involved. Jk, not all of us show up already drunk (not all of us). Personally I start out really quite sober and proper, and work my way slowly into intoxication as the night goes on.

But I’m really a pretty normal and boring old person and actually quite proper, don’t believe the things they say. I don’t bite!

Come taint your bottoms with us!

zosimov and I are checking in on Friday technically, if any locals are into meeting up for some diner coffee, or tea, or any other safe activities just let us gals know.

The official date is: SATURDAY APRIL 25 2020.

Be there or be square.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

One of these years this needs to happen on the west coast so I can actually afford to make it.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

It would be fun to visit the west coast and visit my fellow ex cult members over there from the time I literally lived in a church in Gardena, LA. Good strange times.

Maybe next year!

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
First off,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lou!

I found this kind of cool picture for you, and hope you like it. Not quite sure what everything is meant to symbolize, but hope it makes sense to you (LOL).

See you soon.

To others, it would be great to meet you in Boston!

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Happy Birthday.. another trip around the sun! Hope it's a great year ahead for you (and everyone on ATS).

April 25th, sounds like a plan! What area of Boston and what're the venues you're looking into? Of course I'll book myself a hotel but want to know what area.

I'm guessing business casual will suffice? Excited to have something to look forward to!

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I'm a true middle of the road aquarius, lol. Thanks!

a reply to: FamCore

Downtown Boston.

You can wear whatever you want! Bring a plague death mask and I'll bring mine.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

lol I don't have one, I wish I did (only for the novelty of it of course...)

Downtown Beantown, can't wait. I think we should wear nametags with our ATS usernames so we know who's who. Or something like that, this will be the first one I've made it to (barring any major unexpected situations coming up)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Also you could set up a west coast meet up yourself, it really just starts if two of you are able to meet up and commit to it- then post a date telling all of ATS that you two are meeting up and invite others to join. Meeting up at a bar, keeping it low-key, is a good idea. We usually meet up at a museum, learn something interesting, then dinner and bars. If you set it up with enough time beforehand, I might consider flying to meet ya. Just putting it out there.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Please make it happen, lol.

I will bring the sticker kind of name tags for us for fun.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Happy birthday!!

I can't do ats meet ups but a happy birthday to you.

Here is my contribution to your cause...I'll be there in spirit.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I wish you could!

lol@Prince and his dance contest

And thanks, it means a lot to me actually. I shall enjoy having your spirit.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed your stay with Gunther in that basement. I heard you were treated well. At least the pictures that surfaced painted you in a good light.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

LOL! Thanks network dude, you should come to a meeting. We'll treat you well.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Can't wait, either!! It will be awesome to meet you, Fam.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Happy Birthday, but lets be real, you actually do bite

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Happy Birthday...

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Happy Birthday! I turned 30 today. I'll think about going to a meet up.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ok sometimes I do bite, playfully with love.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Lol thank yo!!

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Happy birthday to you!! And I hope you come, the more the merrier and god knows I really love people who share the same birthday as me. xoxo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join