It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Trumps iron control over the republicans ?” As reported

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I voted for Trump to watch him make heads a splode. I have not been disappointed in that performance.

I didn't even vote for him but I'm thankful you did. He has been a good president. Better than I would have dreamed of.

And lefty heads exploding is just the icing on the cake.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You have some corrupt politicians in Australia from what I hear from other Australians.

You should have said false or made up allogations proffered by a couple of handfulls of Democrats that are pissed that the Republican candidate won the presidency. Then I might believe something you say.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Trump's control over the Republican party is minimal in comparison to the Democratic party allied with the msm here in the states. Every week they all say the exact same thing and use the exact same phrase and talking points. Literally tell people what to think. Not always but typically show you something or give info and say to decide for yourself. Not always but in comparison. Just how I see it. I'm assuming internationally it's a bit different.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Democrats are the party that vote in lock step no matter the issue.
It's they who are controlled with an iron fist by Pelosi and Schumer.
Not surprised that the rancid media don't report on that fact.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
“Trumps iron control over the Republican Party” has seen him escape the allegations proffered by the democrats
As reported in Australia by our national press

As opposed to “Trumps popular support from the republicans” has seen common sense prevail if I was to report it

Make no mistake, hated globally by the media.
I really, really hate people manipulating my opinion

Trump is hated by the msm, globally, pleased at the outcome

They should have said that Trump threaten "heads would roll" if even one Republican stepped out of line as the masses of ALL Americans looked on in horror as Trump remains in office with dictator like control.

Damn that sounds so much better...lol

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
IF Hitler had todays media.

We'd be living under a 1000 year reich.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Who says we aint now?

a reply to: neo96

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

“Trumps iron control over the Republican Party” has seen him escape the allegations proffered by the democrats

As opposed to “Trumps popular support from the republicans” has seen common sense prevail if I was to report it

So.. in other words the headlines in Australia are "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", but with that accent you guys have down there.

Not making fun of your accent.. I think it's cool. Unlike many people from the UK, I can understand you guys... and some of your women have really sexy voices.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

That's not surprising in Australia though, your press is quite conservative, no?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ANonProfit

I would imagine those who run your media run our media, I would think there is a global agenda
We also get plenty of US television talk shows where criticising Trump is a common theme. Late night talk and “Ellen” type shows.

Conservative, guess our politics is similar to yours in some aspects, just not as “religious”

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
They all hate him so much because they are scared that he is going to blow their little house of cards down.
And he is slowly doing it, I suspect that after the election he will pull out all the stops and start showing more of his cards, and hopefully he will open more people's eyes and minds to see what they have been blind to for so many years.
Hopefully.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gojira54

the aussies sound like cockneys to me except with a bit more nasal twang mind you i am a yorkie

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I voted for Trump to watch him make heads a splode. I have not been disappointed in that performance.

he sure knows how to push their buttons doesn't he, and like doing it

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yeah Raggedy I'm with you. From the moment Trump stepped into the political arena and outdid Clinton, the press and media from all over, not just the ABC have given our country grief with their misrepresentation. I have yet to see it on television any of the channels reporting something positive about Trump.

Sure, Trump ain't perfect but for crying out aloud, give it a break Aust media and focus on our own national problems.

My thoughts,

Bally

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
They tolerate Trump for one reason.

He does what they want.

Cut programs for the poor such as food stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, trying to get rid of Obamacare, and cuts programs that clean up the environment...and many other anti-human policies that hurt the poor and middle class.

And number one: he cuts taxes for their lords and masters, the rich and powerful.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

You have some corrupt politicians in Australia from what I hear from other Australians.

You should have said false or made up allogations proffered by a couple of handfulls of Democrats that are pissed that the Republican candidate won the presidency. Then I might believe something you say.

Yes we have corrupt politicians hardly relevant though to my comments on Trump is it?
And
Why would I say the Australian media made comments about Trump that we’re false? What value is that to me?
Am I the only Australian on ats, if it’s a lie, wouldn’t you expect other Aussies to call me out?
My comments had nothing to do with democrats in the US, learn to comprehend RM before talking nonsense and acting like a bit hurt child

Care less what you believe or don’t believe, what you think of me

The Australian media hate Trump, like it or not, I don’t really care what you think

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Our media has been lying for so long
But what bothers me most is the amount of people who don’t even question, think, watch what is going on.

They just accept the morsels of lies greedily

I don’t particularly like Trump the man but he is clever, cunning and makes a great politician

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Yes we have corrupt politicians hardly relevant though to my comments on Trump is it?
And
Why would I say the Australian media made comments about Trump that we’re false? What value is that to me?
Am I the only Australian on ats, if it’s a lie, wouldn’t you expect other Aussies to call me out?
My comments had nothing to do with democrats in the US, learn to comprehend RM before talking nonsense and acting like a bit hurt child

Care less what you believe or don’t believe, what you think of me

The Australian media hate Trump, like it or not, I don’t really care what you think

The majority of the Auzies I know don't care about Trump at all, they are more worried about their own government taking away their rights and forcing them to take in Muslims or refugies to fill the quota.. Lately they have been complaining about the fires that were there. You are the one that is butting into our countries government, I just said you should focus on fixing corruption in yours.

I actually am not that much pro-trump, but I am a person who will defend the person filling that office from corrupt people trying to do a coup. In fact, I just got blasted for saying that they should not side against Romney here, they were treating me like they treat a Democrat. I do not have to have the same bias viewpoint about every subject, some stuff the Democrats do is good, but this impeachment sham is just that.... A witchhunt by people who have sour grapes because Trump won.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
They tolerate Trump for one reason.

He does what they want.

Cut programs for the poor such as food stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, trying to get rid of Obamacare, and cuts programs that clean up the environment...and many other anti-human policies that hurt the poor and middle class.

And number one: he cuts taxes for their lords and masters, the rich and powerful.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our next agenda is to send all the "poor" to your country of Candida, now that would be a win win...

edit on 2-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It’s like talking with a child.
Comprehend this, like it or not, the Australian media are waging a hate campaign on Trump and have been for years
Australians have become invested in this hate campaign significantly, even to the point, doesn’t matter

All your other comments are irrelevant, I don’t care about your grand standing, it’s irrelevant to me
edit on 2-2-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join