It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Now That Impeachment Is All But Over

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
In the House is a tabled motion to review Schiff’s actions prior to the inquiry. Specifically fabrication of the phone call conversation. Which could lead to censure or even removal from office. There may be a call for a vote of No Confidence in Pelosi, requiring her removal from office since the “air tight case” was air gapped from reality.

In the interest of justice and of great benefit to the people will those two points be addressed? Or will it all just be swept under the rug with the rest of the corruption in DC?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Politics is a game, a game that is gamed/rigged from the beginning. Nothing will happen to no one. The sun will rise tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Answering you with 2 questions. Who's doing this ? Democrats scapegoating Schiff and Pelosi or Republicans?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Bo

originally posted by: Trueman

Answering you with 2 questions. Who's doing this ? Democrats scapegoating Schiff and Pelosi or Republicans?

Both Dems and Repubs. Pelosi and Schiff had epic fails. A mountain of promises and guarantees they couldn't deliver. If they want Trump gone they'll have to get better leadership than those cronies.

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
After what they did to my President, I say push for those two to have accountability.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Bo

originally posted by: Trueman

Both Dems and Repubs. Pelosi and Schiff had epic fails. A mountain of promises and guarantees they couldn't deliver. If they want Trump gone they'll have to get better leadership than those cronies.

It would be good to see both parties working on this, but the question is, who started it ?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I thought Congressman Andy Biggs’ motion to condemn and censure Adam Schiff failed back in October? Besides, the Democrats have a vendetta to carry out and that doesn't include any of them being labeled "unfit" to carry out their pipe dream.

We should just sit back, grab some popcorn and get prepared for some more theatrics from the Democrats.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Because trump and the repubs didn't allow me to hear from everyone I wanted to hear from I'm going to do something I've never done before and vote straight ticket dem as a protest.

I , the american citizen wanted to hear from everyone, bidon, shiff, hunter, bolton, mulvany.

But they decided I didn't need to hear it all.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

NVM, I think I got it.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) announced Wednesday that he has signed a resolution to censure House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff for performing a fabricated conversation....

That was in October, 2019. Censure won't remove Schiff. Can't we just accuse him of treason and send him to jail? I want him to pay for all he did to our President.

madworldnews.com...

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Wait a minute...the Democrats, including Schiff for brains, mentioned numerous times during the Senate trial, that their case against Trump was rock solid, with overwhelming, beyond the shadow of doubt evidence. The Senate's job is to conduct a trial based on the evidence THAT THE DEMOCRATS PRESENTED THEM WITH. The Democrats had a weak case to begin with for crying out loud. But don't worry, they'll come up with yet another impeachment inquiry to satisfy people like you with TDS.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Because trump and the repubs didn't allow me to hear from everyone I wanted to hear from I'm going to do something I've never done before and vote straight ticket dem as a protest.
I , the american citizen wanted to hear from everyone, bidon, shiff, hunter, bolton, mulvany.

You seriously think hearing them will give you a reason to remove President Trump. Man, Will you just believe all the crap they will tell you ?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Congress can't or won't take care of itself. If Schiff and Pelosi get reelected, it's on us, the people. Unfortunately, there are enough voters in their districts who think those two are doing something wonderful.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Be careful what you wish for.
Why wouldn’t you protest the Dems for almost 4 years of stonewalling this president for the simple reason of they can’t get over that he beat Queen Hillary?
The mental breakdowns have been real.
edit on 1-2-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Wait a minute...the Democrats, including Schiff for brains, mentioned numerous times during the Senate trial, that their case against Trump was rock solid, with overwhelming, beyond the shadow of doubt evidence. The Senate's job is to conduct a trial based on the evidence THAT THE DEMOCRATS PRESENTED THEM WITH. The Democrats had a weak case to begin with for crying out loud. But don't worry, they'll come up with yet another impeachment inquiry to satisfy people like you with TDS.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Congress can't or won't take care of itself.

only time they do, is to keep money from coming out of their pockets and vetoing themselves a raise.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I'll take "Swept under the carpet" for $1,000, Alex!

Personally, I think the Republicans should go after Schiff and Pelosi with a full-court press to take them all the way down to the mat until they tap out! Biden, Nadler, Comey, Clinton and Schumer too! Some quality time breaking rocks in the Big House is far too nice for the lot of 'em!! They deserve worse.

I doubt they will, but they should.

I also think if you don't go after them like a laser beam then you admit some of their accusations.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
perhaps when the next election comes and the house is no longer a democratic majority, this can all be revisited. I don't think I will have forgotten what a dick Adam Schiff was. I hope others don't either.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Neither Schiff or Pelosi is going anywhere unless we vote them out next Nov.

Unfortunately that's the way it has to be.

Don't put much stock in the House suddenly doing the right thing.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Are you kidding??? Those whack jobs in Schiff's districts will trip over each other to vote for that jackwagon in the next election. And, as soon as they get done voting they'll leave their polling place, drop their britches, and take a big fat DUMP right in the middle of the sidewalk to show their solidarity!!

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

They had ample opportunity to make their case before they pushed it off to the Senate and rolled on the floor wailing like little Snipches.
edit on 1-2-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join