It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and window areas / portals - how can these (hypothetically) work?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'm stuck and not coming any way, so I'm trying to post here at ATS. I am interested in UFOs and window areas / portals and how these (hypothetically) can work?

Several books I have read refer to specific commonalities when it comes to 'portals'; - like ore deposits - which entails strong magnetic fields - abandoned mines and often underground tunnels, large bodies of water and swampy areas. Some books also mention quartz as well (piezoelectricity?) ... I live in Norway, and these characteristics could just as well have been a description of the Hessdalen valley, Norway's famous UFO hotspot.

Also, I believe that the theories of Trevor Constable / Gregory Little / John Keel among others, have substance, - that UFOs exist much of the time outside the visible range of the electromagnetic spectrum, and therefore appear invisible to the human eye.
Furthermore, - that UFOs may 'arrive' in our 3d world as non-solid energy - but take solid form by lowering the frequency in the spectrum.

Dr. Little further claims that the electromagnetic spectrum is the same as the "spirit world" known from ancient times and occult sources. Little considers "electromagnetic spectrum manifestations" to explain UFOs, ghosts, near-death experiences, psychics and other strange phenomena.

But what is the physics that can explain what happens when a window or portal "opens" and UFOs enter our realm?

So far I have not found any books that try to explain what is happening - the closest must be; "an electromagnetic chain reaction, possibly at the subatomic level" that I read somewhere.

Magnetic fields and quartz ... but what is the physics of it?
Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Aspåskjølen

... but what is the physics of it?

For that you would need some actual data that can be analyzed to derive the physics from. Just making up physics won't get you anywhere.

Imho a general issue with UFOs is the lack of data and the overabundance of (hypothetical) explanations.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aspåskjølen
Several books I have read refer to specific commonalities when it comes to 'portals'; - like ore deposits - which entails strong magnetic fields - abandoned mines and often underground tunnels, large bodies of water and swampy areas. Some books also mention quartz as well (piezoelectricity?)

I believe granite as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

... but what is the physics of it?

For that you would need some actual data that can be analyzed to derive the physics from. Just making up physics won't get you anywhere.

Imho a general issue with UFOs is the lack of data and the overabundance of (hypothetical) explanations.

Partly agree. But we have certain facts to base on: Locations such as Hessdalen, Yakima, Hudson Valley, Piedmont, Zedona, Brown Mountain etc. appear to share certain characteristics - including certain minerals associated with strong magnetic fields. Quartz is known for its properties in transiting and transforming energy. From this, it should be possible to make assumptions, and perhaps develop some kind of model of what is happening?

Here is a link that shows, among other things, maps (page 9) of magnetic anomalies in the Hessdalen area: www.hessdalen.org...

Here is a map showing geological conditions - including quartz:
www.hessdalen.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Wow! I've never seen such a detailed, thorough database pertaining to Anything that has to do with UFOs or The Paranormal.
I enjoyed the geographic's and how it was explained about the different rocks plus water can cause The Battery Theory.
Great reading. Thanks for the Brain Food.

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Not trying to over-simplify but please save yourself a lot of time and learn about the great Victor Grebennikov and his discoveries and gifts to Humanity and then look up David Hamel the Canadian and celebrate him the same way.Both men will provide you with answers.
www.world-famous.com...

www.bing.com...
edit on 1-2-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling

Wow! I've never seen such a detailed, thorough database pertaining to Anything that has to do with UFOs or The Paranormal.
I enjoyed the geographic's and how it was explained about the different rocks plus water can cause The Battery Theory.
Great reading. Thanks for the Brain Food.

I'm glad to hear that, but the "battery theory" can't explain the sightings of structured crafts - something Monari himself (page 3) points out: www.itacomm.net... .pdf

Several of the researchers involved in Hessdalen now seem to lean in the direction that there can be more than one solution - one gets conflicting data. In addition to a majority of balls of light, structured objects are also present. It can either be two separate phenomena that coexist, or it can be the same phenomenon in different physical states.

I think the latter may be the case, and would like to inquire if anyone can have a clue about the physics that may be behind - and whether this can be seen in the context of Hessdalen (and similar locations) being a "portal"?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aspåskjølen
I'm stuck and not coming any way, so I'm trying to post here at ATS. I am interested in UFOs and window areas / portals and how these (hypothetically) can work?

Several books I have read refer to specific commonalities when it comes to 'portals'; - like ore deposits - which entails strong magnetic fields - abandoned mines and often underground tunnels, large bodies of water and swampy areas. Some books also mention quartz as well (piezoelectricity?) ... I live in Norway, and these characteristics could just as well have been a description of the Hessdalen valley, Norway's famous UFO hotspot.

Also, I believe that the theories of Trevor Constable / Gregory Little / John Keel among others, have substance, - that UFOs exist much of the time outside the visible range of the electromagnetic spectrum, and therefore appear invisible to the human eye.
Furthermore, - that UFOs may 'arrive' in our 3d world as non-solid energy - but take solid form by lowering the frequency in the spectrum.

Dr. Little further claims that the electromagnetic spectrum is the same as the "spirit world" known from ancient times and occult sources. Little considers "electromagnetic spectrum manifestations" to explain UFOs, ghosts, near-death experiences, psychics and other strange phenomena.

But what is the physics that can explain what happens when a window or portal "opens" and UFOs enter our realm?

So far I have not found any books that try to explain what is happening - the closest must be; "an electromagnetic chain reaction, possibly at the subatomic level" that I read somewhere.

Magnetic fields and quartz ... but what is the physics of it?
Any ideas?

What you need to do is load the Maps outlinging historic UFO Traffic and then overlay them atop your Maps of these specific types of area....because you are on the right track...you simply don't understand how the Neutral-Dimension Craft operate the physics and lack of mechanics involved...once you learn that then you have the answer to your Questions.

Always think of Nature FIRST think Path of Least Resistance....think River Currents...Air Currents....Electrical currents...magnetic currents....ionic currents.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

They are probably coming from under our feet literally................... Be it appearing through the oceans or through cracks in the rock / watercourses. These thinks are literally under us all the time and use geology combined with magnetism to travel, hence the lay lines feng shway etc between certain points on the landscape which some call Portals

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Oh dear, I feel a long post coming. What you want is ultimate Prize. The How.
I'm a great fan of David Paulides and reading his books can only come to one conclusion similar to yours.
Sadly, I can not think of words to explain the happenings except by using sci-fi language and that sounds more outlandish, but lets go.
My belief from here on in. As with your ideas Paulides is always emphasising wild areas, mountains, rocks, water courses, swamps etc.
Now think on this:- say there is another Earth (maybe more than one) exactly the same as ours but with different fauns and flora and different intelligent life. The same world since time began but with a different species etc.
Now imagine this other "Earth" with different "people" and different "animals and trees" but the one thing that's the same as ours is the ground itself.
Now say they (I will call them they) invent a "machine" that allows them to interact with our world and we cannot see them unless they want us to. All what you have said comes into play UFOs, ghosts, disappearances, animal mutilations etc.
Now you've got a machine that allows you to come to our Earth. Where would you use it? If you use it say in their Earth, it might be a building. But in our Earth it might be quarry. You appear at your ground level but our ground level is a hundred foot lower and you could die.
Now to answer one of your questions "why rocks" etc. What do wild areas, mountains, rocks, water courses, swamps have in common? It's not the flora and fauna, that comes and goes quickly.
All above take time to "wear out" "erode" etc. The same on their Earth, the same on ours.
So if you operated a portal you would do it where you could be virtually certain that the "ground level is virtually the same.
to be contin.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Now we go to Paulides enigma. He calls them missing, I would call them snatched. His criteria. They vanish into thin air, no dogs can find any scent to follow, professional trackers cannot find any tracks. Another anomaly, the weather takes a turn for the worse. Some people are found days later, some dead, some alive. The vast majority not found at all.
At this point forget the why.
People are always snatched when they are alone. If in a group they are isolated from the group, by feeling unwell, or last in line. The snatch (and in consequence the returning of the body) has never been observed.
The probable MO:- They are intelligent, they can see us because they know they will not be surprised or observed. They open a "portal", which is by the evidence is large. Isolate their prey and snatch him into their Earth. Vanished completely to theirs.
Now if you were to open a large portal between two Earths and say in our Earth it's summer, but in their Earth it's winter, the two weather systems clashing would cause severe weather reactions like what happens in the snatched cases.
Now UFOs:- I think these are their form of transport. When we see them it is not intentional on their behalf (they are not teasing us) it is just their Earth Bleeding into ours. That's why we see them but can't hear them. Another pointer is the size of some UFOs. Forget DUMBs. The Phoenix UFO was nearly a mile across. Think how large the garage doors gotta be to get that in. In that way they appear for a short while then disappear. No one knows where they came from and no one knows where they went. Plenty of people guessing but they don't know.
It's as certain as eggs are eggs they aint from outer space. There are other intricacies to my thoughts, too many to put down here.
Thanks for reading this, if you've read it.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot. The Prize> I think this is what the governments are totally afraid of (that's why there wont be any disclosure) because they don't have the slightest idea how they do it.
Think on that, governments cannot stop an entity from snatching humans anytime, anywhere at their discretion.
If you can get the prize everything else falls into place because we can then go to them.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Interesting read ...

In Hessdalen there are observed vehicles that seem to suddenly appear (materialize), be visible for minutes as they move several kilometers along the mountains, and then disappear just as suddenly (dematerialize).

I've been thinking that this might be "their world bleeding into ours" as you say.

Maybe it's not about "portals", but rather "thin borders" in these locations?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I have trouble with the "Vehicles" suddenly appearing, traveling and then disappearing.

Is this not the very nature of ball lightening? Why do we think they are vehicles, when the plasma nature of ball lightening is a known and explainable phenomena?

We also see this effect when there are earthquakes on fault lines.

When I was a kid, my friend and I saw a tree get hit by lightening close to us. The noise was deafening, however immediately after the strike, a swirling yellow/white luminous ball about the size of a beach ball, slowly traveled down the road about 10 feet off the ground, and flew right into the open window of my friend's house. It went right for the television, blew it up and caused a fire.

Nobody believed us when we told them how it happened... except the fire department.

edit on 1-2-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

This will be Category 3 of the descriptions according to the project:

- 3. "Several lights together with a fixed distance from each other. Mostly it was two yellow or white lights with a red in front. Many people talked about" The object "when they saw this type of light. These lights could move slowly around the top of the mountains. The direction of "traveling" was mostly on a north / south course. " www.hessdalen.org...

The same was seen in the daytime - and then often described as cigar shaped or bullet shaped.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Balls of light and solid crafts exist side by side in Hessdalen (and similar locations). As mentioned earlier, I believe that it is most likely not about two distinct separate phenomena, but rather the same phenomenon observed at different physical stages.

An attempt at a hypothetical model:

I imagine that UFOs enter our realm as energy, (or as plasma where matter no longer exists as atoms but as charged particles where electrons are released)

They will then vibrate at high frequency in the arrival phase, then "gear down" in the electromagnetic spectrum. As the frequency is lowered they will appear less and less like plasma - more and more like structured objects.
Conversely, when UFOs leave our realm, they will increase or decrease the frequency, go into plasma state and eventually disappear out of the visible part of the electromagnetic spectrum (into ultraviolet or infrared).

(Data from Hessdalen supports such a hypothesis. For example, UFOs were recorded on radar without anything being detected by the naked eye. (One could clearly follow an object from A to B on the radar screen, but nothing was seen visually). Furthermore, UFO's changing color has been seen in line with the spectrum. From high frequency (purple, blue and green) to lower frequency (yellow, orange and red). In Hessdalen we have seen yellow UFOs that turn red when they stop and stand still.)

Furthermore, we know that quartz has the ability to transform energy (we know this from the piezoelectric effect).

Does Quartz have the ability to transform ALL energy? According to metaphysical sources online, quartz is capable of structure, store, amplify, focus, transmit and transform energy, which includes matter, thought, emotion and information. (Nothing less!)

Mass = energy, and the question then becomes whether quartz can play a role in UFO's arrival / departure phase, and UFO's transition from plasma to solid object - from solid object to plasma?

-

This is the best I have so far.
Someone who can come up with something more concrete?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The ability for anything we understand today of changing frequency and morphing into another state of matter, does not exist as far as we have proof.

The majority of the reports are about illuminated events, not solid craft.

Given that, gotta go with a natural cause being electromagnetic and/or geologic. However that does not preclude that something else is 'observing' the phenomena. IMO

edit on 1-2-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think it would depend on whatever realm of possibility they'd hail from. Some of it nut n bolts, from using a rainbow bridge that like the autobahn while others would be very metaphysical to from beyond the grave, type of #.

In some giant round a bout of time an space.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Everything is a memory, the so called present is just a more present memory, the future hasn't yet occurred to be rendered a memory. So all we experience is a recording of more present and distant memories arranged in a three dimensional linear form. All brought to you by the grand collective consciousness. Perhaps that's why no definitive photograph has ever been captured, because photographing a memory even a group one has technical problems. Even setting up a change in the passive flow of this memory stream is difficult because you want a certain outcome, from something which has yet to exist, like the throw of a dice can give you six potential outcomes, or none if you decide not to throw it. So opening a portal, at a certain time and place might require no more than picking a time and place where you want it to open and going to that place at said time with other witnesses to observe the unfolding change you have caused to the yet non existing future which will then be in the memory stream of this reality.
Whatever comes through this hypothetical portal, will come with its own form and baggage , because the collective consciousness would have had to have made it relevant to the narrative. If you get my drift.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

It's interesting you bring up magnetic anomalies because the remote viewing program that saw extraterrestrial bases beneath Earth (Project 8200 an offshoot of the CIA's Stargate Program) talked about a base underneath Alaska's Mount Hayes. That area has some of the strongest magnetic anomalies in North America.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join