It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, a health expert from Ethiopia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
OK I prefer that you guys find out who he is.

OK, ATS members, here's the new take on the idiot. On Japanese television they are talking about him.
Summary:
He is in kahoots with the Chinese govt. He is a total idiot (Japanese word "baka"  ”ばか”.
You can't believe even one word coming out of this guys mouth now. Tedros says there should be NO restrictions on international travel and shipping coming out of China. CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE THAT SH...TE

This on Japanese television and I tell you, they are not holding anything back on this guy. He's a total corrupt sell out to the human race.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Fri Jan 31 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source and tags

edit on 0100000051592020-01-31T22:59:51-06:00595101pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I have no idea what you're talking about, but you seem pissed.

Is it serious

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Is it serious

Look up who he is. I didn't want to spoil the unknown for us members here.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

There are a number of people who posted that his degree is fraudulent and he has a side gig as a DJ on Twitter. Didn’t bother with him, had different grim darkness to investigate.
edit on 31-1-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Is it serious

Okay, okay, you cleaned that up a bit. Thank you I see now. You should still link to this guy and I'm going to Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus because I think people should know and I want to facilitate. I always cut you some slack when I can't understand you because I've seen you have some good information and I assumed there was some language barriers.

It doesn't surprise me. China is terrified about what losing 2 or 3 months of labor and export will do. If China were more forthcoming and honest on a routine basis, especially with things that really deserve worldwide cooperation, people might believe the problem isn't much worse than reported.

Thank for that bit of info from Japanese tv.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Is it serious

Okay, okay, you cleaned that up a bit. Thank you I see now. You should still link to this guy and I'm going to Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus because I think people should know and I want to facilitate. I always cut you some slack when I can't understand you because I've seen you have some good information and I assumed there was some language barriers.

It doesn't surprise me. China is terrified about what losing 2 or 3 months of labor and export will do. If China were more forthcoming and honest on a routine basis, especially with things that really deserve worldwide cooperation, people might believe the problem isn't much worse than reported.

You are most welcome.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Is it serious

You are most welcome.

Thank you?

I guess you are also most thankful that I gave people the slightest idea WTF this all meant.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
There is not one negative word about the guy in that article....
I knew he was the head of WHO, and well respected in the medical field, didn't know about all the rest of his phd's, master degrees... or all of his other accomplishments around the world.
Interesting read... so what is wrong with him?
links?

Was Japan airing the live press conference from two days ago?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

wait wasn't it the chinese that restricted travel and shut down like 7 airports first. so how can he be in cahoots with a government that took it that it was serious enough to shut down travel saying their is no need in doing so. sounds to me he is disagreeing with the government. plus if a country see a need to shut down travel to and from because of a health related issue, is it not prudent for other countries to follow suit. i mean if it stops the potential spread.

i personally don't think it is going to to get to the point of a Spanish Flu type deal. it's killed some people but it's got a long way to go to be that kind of killer bug.

edit on 1-2-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join