It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney "Not Invited" to the Party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Trueman

Head on a pike?

That was fast!

Really? Being disinvited is equivalent to a, "head on a pike" that was alledged but not confirmed, via liberal media sources?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: madmac5150

I thought Mitt had a few wives and several children out in Utah.

But he houses them in Pennsylvania to avoid paying the taxes...

ETA... I just realized that literally nobody is going to get that reference.

It's ok.

edit on 31-1-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why are conservatives so angry at Mitt Romney, but giving Susan Collins a pass? Because she (finally) voted "YES" to approve Brett Kavanaugh as a S.C. Justice?

edit on 1/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

I won't give him credit for thinking this way but he may have played his hand strategically knowing his vote wouldn't make any difference in the outcome so he thought he would play it smart and vote with the democrats.
It's gonna bite him in the ass though.
Actually, I think Romney is a charlatan.
A chameleon.
A wolf in sheep's clothing.
A democrat clothed as a republican.
A man with a deceiving smile.
A man of 2 faces.

It is certain he is well placed and respected in a religious cult.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Head on a pike?

That was fast!

Really? Being disinvited is equivalent to a, "head on a pike" that was alledged but not confirmed, via liberal media sources?

In the liberal world, being dis-invited to a party is literally murdering the person.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

FYI: A Senator "Recall" petition and bill are being introduced in Romney's state of Utah.

Petition: nationalfile.com...

Bill: noqreport.com...

You beat me to it...

Mitt may be in trouble... Utah is as conservative, as they get. Utah is Trump country.

Mitt still has a snag in his panties, because he lost the nomination. He, arguably, lost to the two most divisive Presidential candidates in history, if you include Pres. Obama in 2012. He's bitter, spiteful and petty.

He may get recalled, because he acted upon his bruised ego. Awwwwwww....

He won't get recalled, that bill won't get past the courts because precedent has already been set that a state can't override the constitution regarding congress members' removal.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Why are conservatives so angry at Mitt Romney, but giving Susan Collins a pass? Because she (finally) voted "YES" to approve Brett Kavanaugh as a S.C. Justice?

Look at Collin's district and look at Romney's.

SHE needs to walk a really fine line indeed with her constituents... you can argue that she is representing her state.

HE wandered out of the state entirely.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I'm not angry at Romney, I just don't trust him any farther than I could throw him. He's a political snake and definitely not a conservative. He has no morals when it comes to the political arena.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Romney was the Governor of Massachusetts. ObamaCare was modeled after the Universal health coverage he put in place there. He should quit the Senate and move back to MA.

edit on 1/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Head on a pike?

That was fast!

In the liberal world, being dis-invited to a party is literally murdering the person.

True. And, what is it about heads. If they're not putting them on pikes, they're decapitating them and holding the bloody thing up by the hair.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

I'm not angry at Romney, I just don't trust him any farther than I could throw him. He's a political snake and definitely not a conservative. He has no morals when it comes to the political arena.

YEP. With "hate" driving his actions in the Senate, Romney has more in common with Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler and Waters, than with the Republican leaders.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

And his daddy George was pretty instrumental in shooting down Goldwater... with the help of Rockefeller.

George also tried to run for President in 1968...

Questions were occasionally asked about Romney's eligibility to hold the office of President due to his birth in Mexico, given an asserted ambiguity in the United States Constitution over the phrase "natural-born citizen". His Mormon paternal grandfather and his three wives had gone to Mexico in 1886, but none of them ever relinquished U.S. citizenship. Romney's parents chose U.S. citizenship for their children, including George. The family left Mexico and came to the United States in 1912 during the Mexican Revolution.

I guess Romney comes about liking illegal immigration naturally...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

FYI: A Senator "Recall" petition and bill are being introduced in Romney's state of Utah.

Petition: nationalfile.com...

Bill: noqreport.com...

You beat me to it...

Mitt may be in trouble... Utah is as conservative, as they get. Utah is Trump country.

Mitt still has a snag in his panties, because he lost the nomination. He, arguably, lost to the two most divisive Presidential candidates in history, if you include Pres. Obama in 2012. He's bitter, spiteful and petty.

He may get recalled, because he acted upon his bruised ego. Awwwwwww....

He won't get recalled, that bill won't get past the courts because precedent has already been set that a state can't override the constitution regarding congress members' removal.

Does Utah have an impeachment process in place, for representatives? I'm asking, because i don't know.

Many states have processes in place, to remove legislators. Does Utah?

His constituents obviously aren't happy... do they have recourse?
edit on 31-1-2020 by madmac5150 because: Darkwing Duck said so

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Lumenari

Head on a pike?

That was fast!

True. And, what is it about heads. If they're not putting them on pikes, they're decapitating them and holding the bloody thing up by the hair.

History has taught them that a good beheading often stops their political movement.

~Thinking of Marie~

It's projection.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I won't give him credit for thinking this way but he may have played his hand strategically knowing his vote wouldn't make any difference in the outcome so he thought he would play it smart and vote with the democrats.
It's gonna bite him in the ass though.
Actually, I think Romney is a charlatan.
A chameleon.
A wolf in sheep's clothing.
A democrat clothed as a republican.
A man with a deceiving smile.
A man of 2 faces.

It is certain he is well placed and respected in a religious cult.

He is a John McCain

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Romney is a stout Christian

No, he is a Mormon cultist.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Where the hell have you been? Three Dems voted no on impeachment in one article and two in the other.

Jaden
edit on 31-1-2020 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Romney is a stout Christian

No, he is a Mormon cultist.

And a star for you!

The only angels he (Smith) talked to were fallen Satanic beings, if there were any at all
edit on 31-1-2020 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Romney is a stout Christian and does believe in making sure if possible that things are done correctly.

What of the truly ugly accusations of being involved with (blond Mormon) child sex trafficking? Lets see some tax returns as well.
edit on 31-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Collins is a known quantity. Everyone knows who and what she is. She also never put herself up as a presidential candidate who was supposed to represent conservatives and begged all of us to pull together in party unity to vote for him to unseat Obama, which many of us did.

And he's now one of the Never Trump wing of the Republican party who can't seem to recall the importance of party unity when the shoe is on the other foot.

How many of us held our noses and voted for both he and McCain because we were told they were "electable" and our best chances of avoiding Obama? So put the shoe on the other foot. Trump was the candidate who was returned, and they couldn't also return the favor. I get not liking him. I don't much care for him personally either, but he's who we have. Isn't this where someone says, "Hold your nose and vote?" I think that's what I recall being told.

Certainly it's what the Democrat Party does time and again, and it seems it's more important to Romney to remove the president and overturn the vote than it is to understand this. I don't for one second think he truly believes Trump actually carried out "high crimes and misdemeanors".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join