It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump needs placement on Mt Rushmore.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Agree with the points in the OP

...but disappointed that it had to end in political baiting. Too bad the art of taking the high ground is so absent in today's society. It really diminished the impact of the OP for me, and I immediately decided to reply and not read thru the thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

When that happens (and it will), we will have a very short time to correct it before things get out of hand. The idea that the Republicans stand to gain the entire government is my biggest worry. Democrats may have a lock on absolute, unbridled idiocy at this point in time, but they hold no special consideration when it comes to corruption.

Democrats are not subject to corruption; Republicans are not subject too corruption; PEOPLE are subject to corruption. Both parties are made up of people. Ergo, all political parties are subject to corruption. At best, we will have exactly two years to go before the Republicans turn just as corrupt as the Democrats are now. One election. If we're lucky.

In a perfect world, the Democrats would simply step back and try to regroup for later, maybe by alienating the fringe influences in the party. In a perfect world. In our world, they're going to double down, become all the more obnoxious to the average person, and destroy themselves leaving us, at least temporarily, at the mercy of a one-party government. Thank you Democrats.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

For the life of me, I can not fathom why some are so gung-ho for a GOP one party govt, not to mention a f'n dynasty of Trumps.

Yes, the Donald has surpassed my wildest expectations. But, sorry to say, he's not the greatest President ever. Give me someone else to vote for, and I will. That the Dems haven't is the fault of the Democratic machine, not because the Donald is so bleedin' great.

Of course, you know my opinions on him. No point in rehashing that, again!!

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Simple reason: they are doing it to do the exact same thing to the Democratic leaders that they have been doing to Trump supporters. I mean, really... the DNC has been trying to find a way to impeach Trump since he got elected! Before that, they suggested bribing electors to change their votes. Before that, it was just jeers and offensive jokes.

Is it any wonder that some are so gung-ho to get even?

There will not be a one-party state. The Republicans may hold all power for one or two terms, but another opposing party will form.The same thing happened when the Tories fell apart; the Democratic Republicans split into the Democrats and the Republicans. Just another chapter in our history.

And our bad luck we live in such exciting times.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yeah, right over the toilet.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Literally, almost everything on this list is disprovable, is horrific or is economically retarded like all repukes.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm sure you're right. Our thought processes are about the same on this subject.

But one or two terms could mean a lot of damage should the worst happen.

The very notion that dynastic politics could be a thing in the US--after we fought a war to get away from that sort of nonsense--is somewhat concerning. Yeah, concerning, that's the word I'll use.

Kennedy family. Bush family. Adams (back in the day) family. Clintons would love to be...fortunately Chelsea isn't any where near as smart as her parents--for which we may have reason to be thankful. Come to think of it, the latest batch of Kennedy's aren't all that bright either... Hmm...something in the water, perhaps??

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

NO dynasty, agreed.

What I would like is to see the Democrat party hit with Racketeering charges. They have RICO laws for their conduct. Lets see if they can hold up in a Racketeering Trial. Replace them with the something else that the Moderate Left will be able to have reasonable representation, but don't let ANY of the current criminal leadership in. They had their chances.

Then we primary out the RINO's who don't leave on their own like Romney won't. Utah you owe us one, we will have your back if you recall that asshat Pierre. Tennessee needs to avoid anymore RINO's like the Corker idiot. California needs to have an overhaul of their elected Government. Apparently they are led by commie California wannabes who ignore millions of murdered victims of Communistic tyranny.

If the R's act like idiots we will have to be tough on them too. This self serving Cabal must be stopped.

edit on 2-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The fact that they're trying to co-opt the TDS label is just too funny. It's like that kid in grade school who couldn't come up with a comeback so he'd just say, "no you are!" It just speaks to the complete impotency that plagues them right now. They're all disoriented and don't know what to do.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You left something off of your list that I personally find the most important:

Finding out who your real friends are and who are the fakers.

I've personally lost dozens of friends over my politics/conservative leaning. My own brother disavowed me and I havent spoken to him since 2016 (I had a trump election party at my house with about a dozen people, he had a hillary party at his house.) I've had real, not facebook friends, i havent spoken with in years even though I reached out. They wont even lool at me in public (I see them often at metal concerts in Seattle in coincidence.) But at the same time I've had friends stay loyal, even though they lean left and I lean right. I've even met new friends through facebook which we travel to Las Vegas every year and hang out.

My life has become exponentially better despite losing friends because I know now they are/were fake. Or just emotional/mental midgets I'm better off without. Despite this, my friendships with my true friends have remained if not gotten stronger. As well as all the love and laughs I receive from my new friends I met online and actually hang out with in real life.

For this i think is trumps greatest accomplishments because I know for a fact my story has happened to millions if not dozens of millions of people.
edit on 2-2-2020 by SickSalvation84 because: Typos

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

LOL, good rebuttal.

"It's been debunked!"

"Mind showing me the debunking?"

"It's public knowledge that it's debunked!"

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I'd be good with that.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Oh dear Lord. King Trump is a menace to not only our nation, but to the entire world. I honestly cannot understand why any sane person would or could support him. I've been on ATS for over a decade, and once it got taken over by Trump cultists the place has just never been the same again. It's terribly depressing. I wish the Trumpists would go someplace else to worship their King.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Trump atop the mountain rushmore ?

I hope your not suggesting that Trump be put atop Mount Rushmore in the manner of the youthful Inca mummies on the tops of sacred sites in the Andes peaks

get healed here: gensix.com...

edit on rd29158076725003002020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
To the OP:

I would one up on you!
Trump should not be next to the other presidents, but a larger figure taking ALL the space below these presidents.
That, or remove a couple of presidents and just put Trump there. Keep Lincoln and Washington. The others can be replaced.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

what is it with americans and #ing with their national monuments

trump doesnt belong there

he didnt found anything

build him a new statute , but dont ruin a work of art

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dovdov
Oh dear Lord. King Trump is a menace to not only our nation, but to the entire world. I honestly cannot understand why any sane person would or could support him. I've been on ATS for over a decade, and once it got taken over by Trump cultists the place has just never been the same again. It's terribly depressing. I wish the Trumpists would go someplace else to worship their King.

yes this is the real trump derangement syndrome , those who think the sun shines out his arse
oh wait he doesnt take #s , just like kim jung un

that's how bad the trump fanaticism is like , its like "our dear great leader " the american saviour

I wish people who got into ATS after trump were here for 9/11 and bush , how the # can you trust that weasel the same as every other bastart in office , they are all crooks out to steal your rights and your wealth.

you have a business man as a president who just wants to make as much money as possible for himself whilst pretending to be some sort of US god

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

You've no idea at all, do you?

A single party state, run by a dynastic family. Really??

Think about that for a few seconds, would you???

At this stage it might make sense for the Democrat party to break up and form 2 parties - Far Left and Moderates.
Many moderates who will vote for Trump will do so because of the far left element in the current Democrat party. I'd say 3 parties would be fairly evenly split in terms of support.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hopefully trumps EGO is so strong that he wants an entirely new statue built because he is better than the founding fathers

and that way the art masterpiece is untouched

I mean thats like the equivalent of Buddhist monks carving trumps head onto the shoulder of lord buddha

they just wouldnt do it

let him build his own idol for all the trumplodytes to worship

edit on 4-2-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Three parties are not viable in our first past the post voting process.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join