It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump needs placement on Mt Rushmore.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: poncho1982

Just put his head on the Crazy Horse monument a few miles away. It's still under construction and is a whole lot bigger. Besides, literally no one knows what Crazy Horse looked like. Crazy Horse was impervious to bullets and fought the corrupt Washington establishment. It's a no-brainer.

But to say they don't know, is wrong.

I was there, too. Yes, it is a very informative museum. There is NOT a documented picture of him. He avoided cameras intentionally. The "picture" you speak of is widely considered to NOT be him.

What picture of Chief Crazy Horse are you referring too?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Nyiah

I personally just don't see the allure or value in slapping giant faces on the sides of natural formations, it ruins the entire surrounding landscape to me /shrug

Yeah, just like those damn pyramids destroy the desert landscape.

In a race for vanity at least the builders of the pyramids didnt immortalize their own faces.

Ever heard of the sphynx?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Why would you want to put the worst, most crooked, deceptive, ignorant, sleazy president in history on Mt Rushmore?

You're in fantasy crazy land

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It would look interesting to have a giant haemmorhoid up there

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Nyiah

I personally just don't see the allure or value in slapping giant faces on the sides of natural formations, it ruins the entire surrounding landscape to me /shrug

Yeah, just like those damn pyramids destroy the desert landscape.

In a race for vanity at least the builders of the pyramids didnt immortalize their own faces.

one thing the Egyptian pharos were know well for was immortalizing their own faces everywhere. statues of them were everywhere. and they even worked to deface those they did not like.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Why would you want to put the worst, most crooked, deceptive, ignorant, sleazy president in history on Mt Rushmore?

You're in fantasy crazy land

FAIL.

edit on 2-2-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Start getting signatures

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I know this thread is aimed at triggering the left, but I must say, when you say “examples of TDS...” you have given a very good example yourself.

If you actually believe he deserves to be on Mount Rushmore, then you too suffer from TDS.

Yay! another nut polishing thread

Yup, this is a perfect example of TDS, they have no idea what it means..lmao.

Thanks lefties my popcorn and tea weren't wasted. Your lies and fake stories entertain us all.

TOO LATE TO CALL TDS the opposite.
Why is that?

Opposite day is over.

edit on 2-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Mt Rushmore should have never been built, at least not at that location. Most don't know that the Crazy Horse monument around the corner is a lot bigger and looks a lot better. They also refuse to take Government money to finish it. What we did to those people was pure savagery. I support Trump and love this country but after visiting the Crazy Horse monument and museum and seeing what the US did my opinions on Mt Rushmore completely changed.

You know if the French and British leadership didn't pay the Indians for Colonist scalps, there is no telling how well we would have got along.

The Cherokee had it figured out till Van Buren sent all Native Americans east of the Mississippi to Oklahoma. Pres Jackson gets the credit but Van Buren was the one who sent them packing.

Tecumseh was a game changer for the lack of respect for the Indian culture at that time. Look this up. Individuals caught up in this had to kill the other side or be killed after a certain point and well before we were the USA.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I know this thread is aimed at triggering the left, but I must say, when you say “examples of TDS...” you have given a very good example yourself.

If you actually believe he deserves to be on Mount Rushmore, then you too suffer from TDS.

It's not unreasonable for him to be honoured in that way - depending on the next 4 years. If he wins through and saves America from the radical left he will undoubtedly be one the the most important Presidents in history and one of the most important leaders in history anywhere in the world. He will have literally saved the world from a totalitarian nightmare.

edit on 2/2/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
President Trump needs placement on Mt Rushmore.

NO.

Trump already has his monument.

Millions of Americans awakening to the pure # that is Capitol Shill.

I would vote no on DJT and we knock Roosevelt off. That was supposed to be about FF. It would save maintenance too to cut it to three.

Besides #45 already has Trump Tower.

Bigger than Rushmore and easy for millions to see every day.

Nice troll thought though. We should not rub their noses in their own hate OP. We should point it out but kindly. After all we are right and to do anything mean spirited, stoops to their levels of bad.

I love your the enthusiasm for MAGA and share the KAG attitude.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: moonrunner

A monument to division, a really good idea.

Well, we already have Lincoln there, Why stop now?

TheRedneck

Born and mostly raised in the S East of the US. I started off realizing early studying in History class that the Revolution was about freedom and justice for all. I used that ruler from that point forward. Not that you don't get that, you do. But my point is:

Lincoln was right to keep us together. We had a bigger purpose in the future of freedom than to be allowed to crumble. I think he saw the divide was caused by the Cabal. Basically, the same damn families we are dealing with today.

I am sure you will agree that it wasn't a bad idea to form this Nation or preserve it. The Cabal of that era was making life hell for people financially and with raw material control that was to cause the rift. S Carolina had seen enough of the Beltway of their day. Lincoln's hand was forced when they attacked. I pray we can come back together as they keep dividing us. My family apparently fought on both sides.

ETA

For his sincere desire to preserve a holy union that this Country made with God at the outset. I believe Lincoln had the vision to keep us together when letting the Confederacy exist would have been much easier. His actions founded the Federal gov and that is bad but his heart was to preserve what has been a sacred union IMO. The Cabal jumped right in and took over after his assassination. Lincoln's VP Johnson that became Pres was impeached in a sham apparently that failed also. The next big event besides Custer's ego causing a slaughter of the 7th Calvary was the Spanish American war that started on a lie but Roosevelt became a hero at San Juan Hill.

edit on 2-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Shouldn't you wait until he's dead at least? Imagine if you put him on a mountain, and then he did something super unpresidential in his very old age.

Great imagery on that one.. and I did choke on my coffee a little as I chuckled.

But let’s face it .. Trump has way too much to do yet, for his country, to be hanging around a cliff until his old age.

One thing I can tell you with certainty is if it does get carved into the site , it will be continuously vandalized somehow... because such is the unfair, biased hate ( and it is hate ) towards the President.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

My point was that Lincoln, while having good intentions, split the country far more than any other President in history... including Trump! We literally became two countries at open war with each other. Yes, he planned to put us back together, but his untimely death and the subsequent election of Grant destroyed that idea. Even today, the scars from that war can be seen clearly if one looks (even my username is a reference to that time period in the South). Yet, he is honored as "Honest Abe" Lincoln, even though his actions were in direct opposition to honesty in office. He is on Mount Rushmore and hailed as one of the greatest Presidents ever, yet his military literally rained down death and destruction to half of the United States.

Obama claimed to admire Lincoln... but he had very little in common with the man, save his dismissal of the limitations of his office. That one attribute aside, Trump actually has more in common with Lincoln than Obama ever dreamed of having.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I'm not opposed to the guy but hell no. I hope he does fine and we all just take it easy and relax. The man is flawed.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy

I'm not opposed to the guy but hell no. I hope he does fine and we all just take it easy and relax. The man is flawed.

We're all flawed.

He's done an extraordinary job considering the opposition he's faced.

He wasn't my first choice, but I am glad he's done as well as he has.

I will vote for him again.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Meh, no point in getting bent out of shape over something that has zero chance of happening.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

No.

That kind of monument is reserved for people who create path changing policy that shines a like a beacon tot he world.

Trump has done some good things as president...but until he can do something on par with freeing the slaves or authoring a document that creates a result like the United States, he's simply doing his job.

The difference between "acceptable", "good", and "great" is rather stark. I certainly would not put him at "great".

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Perhaps. But elevate him to the level of Lincoln or Washington? No way.

At best he's just done a good job. Which is the minimal expectation. Im not a fan of participation trophies. You want to be legend, you have to earn it.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

You've no idea at all, do you?

A single party state, run by a dynastic family. Really??

Think about that for a few seconds, would you???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join